Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Behoimi's Not-So-Brill-Anymore Diary...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

Number of posts : 694
Registration date : 2007-12-01

Behoimi's Not-So-Brill-Anymore Diary... Empty
PostSubject: Behoimi's Not-So-Brill-Anymore Diary...   Behoimi's Not-So-Brill-Anymore Diary... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 10:53 pm

Oh mai! Today, me and my bff, Sod, went goth!
We pretended to, anyway. All our schoolmates were staring at us lyk >>
INCLUDING the teacher!
Me and Kiha got on the bus as usual, in the morn, but she seemed kind of down...I wonder what happened? Not RINGO again..

Also, my advent calender arrived! Yay! I got a chocolate teddy moose, some skittles, a mars bar, a milky way, a plastic donkey statue and hello kitty lip gloss.

Woohoo!

Hopefully something better will happen tommorrow.

Beh~

Last edited by on Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Behoimi's Not-So-Brill-Anymore Diary...   Behoimi's Not-So-Brill-Anymore Diary... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 9:18 am

Day 2 OMG

Nothing good happened yesterday. Um. Kiha is still UNEXPECTEDLY upset but Ringo seems alright. Hm..

So often now I'm being left out of class. My only friends are Sod, Mewcutie, Ringo and Kiha.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH KIHA?!

ARRRRRRRRRGH.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Behoimi's Not-So-Brill-Anymore Diary...   Behoimi's Not-So-Brill-Anymore Diary... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 3:18 pm

Day 1000000, No sorry, day 3.

Kiha's alright now. Turns out she had just been seeing too much off me. It was nothing to do with Ringo.

Sod's getting kinda annoying with her gothness, but a while ago she actually stopped being goth and talked to me.

We're doing secret santa's at school! Mewcutie doesn't go to our school though, but I still think my secret santa's Ringo.

GUESS WHAT?! MY SECRET SANTA IS MIKEEEE. I gave him hairbands? xP

We also had a school Christmas fair yesterday. It was sooooo fun. I was at the stall from 9:00-9:30, and after that I wondered around and brought:

A GIAAANT BLUE PENCIL.

I made my own cookie. It was yummy.

I got my friend to do the lucky dip for me. She got me a babys bottle AND THEN A NOTEPAD. I'm writing in it right now.

A free biro (Boo!) for helping out.

A christmas card for Mummy and Daddy <3

A free pink roller from Ringo Very Happy. Oh noes. The lids come off it now. I hope the ink still works...

A bath soap which I'm gonna give to Mike. It cost 5p but oh well.

A RAINBOW PENCIL WITH A RAINBOW RUBBER ZOMG <3

Aaaand I think that's it. I also got another christmas card which I MIGHT give to Sod + Kiha. Depends how Sod treats me from now on >(

I ALSO GOT MY FACE PAINTED. It was so purtiiii I got a pink and purple butterfly. It's still on today! :O

Well anywayzz. Bai for now! <3
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Behoimi's Not-So-Brill-Anymore Diary...   Behoimi's Not-So-Brill-Anymore Diary... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 7:44 pm

Day 4, Thursday, December 13th. Sitting in the living room in a monkey costume.

OMAI. TODAY HAS BEEN THE BEST DAY EVER. REALLY, IT HAS. It all started at lunchtime.

Me and Sod had just had a big argument but now we're really good friends, so I went to the cafeteria with Mike and Eloise. We went up the stairs of building Shah Z and entered the cafeteria. Mike was really upset and wanted to call home so he could go home, because he couldn't finish a present he was working on for somebody..He simply just refuses to tell me who that SOMEBODY is! I wonder who it is... So anyways we calmed Mike down by telling him funny jokes, and we went into the Cafeteria. We sat down by this desk but then Eloise decided to move to a different table with Sod, Kiha, Nikita, Bobby, Samantha, Tommy and some other people. There were about 8 of us all together. On the table I found some open Christmas crackers, so I asked Miss Smith if I could have some as well. She said yes and together we all cracked them open. I got some magic cards. Maybe I'll use them for my fortune telling someday..?

After that Ideally I was gonna go to the Resources room to work on my art project, so I went to the form room with Priyanka, Nikita and Vythia. We were IDEALLY putting away our stuff but we ended playing a game of blind tag instead all around the form room. I ended up falling over a chair!

And that's not all, but Mike pushed Eloise into a chair and they both fell over! It was so funny. I nearly cried out of laughter. And I guess Miss Radelat isn't such a bad stick anymore. Infact, she's quite nice when you get to know her! After English we went to RS. RS is one of my fav subjects at the mo. We're doing this project where I have to dress up as a monkey. We did this dress rehearsal so I dressed in the bathroom and when I entered the classroom everybody just stared and commented on how cute I looked! I even went home in the clothes!

And that's it. If you excuse me I'll go draw. :3
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Behoimi's Not-So-Brill-Anymore Diary...   Behoimi's Not-So-Brill-Anymore Diary... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 11:40 pm

Day 5, Friday, December 14th. Sitting in the kitchen crying because Kiha won't forgive me.

I hate my life. Kiha won't forgive me and that's it.
It's all that matters at the moment.
Ringo won't help me.
Sod's quit.
What's going on?
Should I leave or should I stay?
I wan't to stay, but I've been fired anyway..
What do I do..
Back to top Go down
Chibi Moon

Chibi Moon

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Chibi Moon's Cool Magical Diary   Behoimi's Not-So-Brill-Anymore Diary... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 9:44 am

I saw the golden compass yesterday! I wanted to invite my friends but I couldn't Sad

I feasted on sweeties :3
That's it. BAII!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Behoimi's Not-So-Brill-Anymore Diary...   Behoimi's Not-So-Brill-Anymore Diary... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Behoimi's Not-So-Brill-Anymore Diary...
Page 1 of 1