Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kasey's App.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kasey

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Kasey's App. Empty
PostSubject: Kasey's App.   Kasey's App. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 12:10 am

Furc name: xxKasey.

Furc age: 20.

irl name*: Kasey.

irl age*: ---

What would you do if a crowd was booing you and the show was ruined?: I would just turn the show around by singing and/or playing my favorite and best song and hope the crowd likes it!

Why do you think you could be a pearl?: I think I could be a pearl because I have expeirence in performing. I love to sing, dance, and have fun on stage. I really think I could do a great job in a band as great as the pearlz.

What would you do/say if a crowd was running to you,asking for an auto-graph?: I would just toss autographed photos into the crowd and run while they're looking at them. xD

how would you make up a song? (e.g using midi's using a guitar?): I would pick a midi to go with the theme of the song and then look around me for song lyric ideas and then put them together for a song.

The gang had just made up a rock sort of song and need a name for it,what would you say the name was?: It depended on what the lyrics were. You'd need to let me see the lyrics.

All the pearls were afk or offline,and a crowd was asking for a song and a auto-graph what would you do?: I do the autographs but apoligise and say a concert isn't going on right now.

What do you think of the pealrs?: I think they rock out loud and I would love to be one of them.

What pearl would you like to be?(Pinka is a cute pearl ?: Uhm, I would be an ocean pearl, lawl.

What would you do if you were in your dressing room and a #1 fan snuck into the dressing room and the other pearls were in the bathroom or reading a magazine what would you do?: I would hand them an autographed photo and call security! Surprised

Are you good at anything particully?: I love to sing, and I am very good.

Are you good at making up songs?: Yes.

What dreams do you like?: Lunar Homes & any concert dreams you may make.

What dreams do you know that might have a midi in?: Lunar Homes. Very Happy

Any other comments?: I think this band is really great. Very Happy

and wa-la! your done!

Whats the word you have to say?: I agree.

Who is the Pearl leaders?: Mew cutie, Pinka/Kiha Black.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

Kasey's App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kasey's App.   Kasey's App. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 12:20 am

Rec</3

Edit: No, I didn't Reccomend her because she was my friend. It was for many answers. Kasey was still one of my best friends, and yet when she applied to LH, I said No Rec.

My reason for recommending her, is because she was a good singer, she knew all her lines and didn't mess up. She knew what she was doing, she was patient and I'm satisfyed.

Untill Mewcutie comes online, Which i'm sure she shall Reccomend, Kasey is a singer in the band, Okay?

Last edited by on Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

Number of posts : 694
Registration date : 2007-12-01

Kasey's App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kasey's App.   Kasey's App. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 11:15 am

O KASHIZZLE. I PRESSED BACKSPACE AND IT DELETED ALL OF WHAT I WAS ABOUT TO SAY. ;WEMFEW;ME I hate backspace </3 </3 </3

I'll just skip right on to the main part.

Okay, I think you'll be great in the band. Really I do. Last nights concert was fantastic. But, I think you skipped a little on the answers. Also, Ocean pearl isn't really a pearl. It goes by your personallity. Like: Mysterious pearl, Cute pearl, Hot pearl. LOL I just made up the last one. Ahem. So yeah. BUT NO TAKING MYSTERIOUS PEARL CUZ THAT'S ME LOLO But I really do think you'll be great as a singer. My main concern is that I think Kiha recommended you just because you're her friend. That's it. Well, another concern actually:

I just dun like the answers. So for now:

No rec.

Edit: Alright. Sorry.

Last edited by on Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Kasey's App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kasey's App.   Kasey's App. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 12:52 pm

Not recommended.

I was put to the corner. And then told to shutup by Kasey but I told them I was part of the Rockin' Pearlz band.
No one listened. And those answers are rushed, like Beh says so... Yeah.
And Kiha, have a reason dude, why she should be in it.
I agree, you're only letting her in cause' she's you buddie. ^_^

AND I'M ONE OF THE PEARL LEADERS YOU sjkfhsuitgsuitg xD

Edit: Too late now. xP

Last edited by on Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Number of posts : 925
Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm
Registration date : 2007-05-31

Kasey's App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kasey's App.   Kasey's App. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 9:21 pm

Not recommened

Rushed.

Very
Rushed.

SO RUSHED IT KEEPS GOING TO FAST D;

SOme questions need reasons.

EXAMPLE:

What is most important to you? Midi or singing?" Both cause they mnake me fell gud Very Happy Jk lol

But

im
so
sorry.

You could be the candyfloss seller....?

Candyfloss stall?....No?
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Number of posts : 925
Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm
Registration date : 2007-05-31

Kasey's App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kasey's App.   Kasey's App. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 10:52 pm

SORRY, YOU ARE NOT HIRED SRRY</3

Try again next time! 8D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kasey's App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kasey's App.   Kasey's App. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kasey's App.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rockin Pearlz :: Applying for a Pearl!-
Jump to: