Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Homework

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

Homework Empty
PostSubject: Homework   Homework Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 9:38 pm

Made this a sticky.

POST HOMEWORK HERE! NEED HELP? =P

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My HW: Write 10 sentances, and definitions. HELP MEEEEEEEE.

This is what definitions I gotta do.

Double.
Regular
Displease
Couple
Particular
District
Encourage
Vinegar
Prey
Cigar
Dispute
Trouble
Popular
Disobey
Singular
Courage
Disturb
Flourish
Victim
Calender
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Homework Empty
PostSubject: Do you guys think this is ok?   Homework Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 3:19 pm

Week 2; “Your Arrival.”

Whenever I mention this arrival, I do get furious. But, I guess if I told everyone, I wouldn’t have to tell another soul alive!

My arrival. Well, I received this piece of paper, much like a brochure. I like looking at brochures, as they add interest to me immensely. This brochure was special. You might think that brochures that look like this are much like `cons` but this one was interesting. A free vacation! I thought I’d give it a go; even though I wouldn’t win. So the results came in by next week, I opened the package, and it had read this:

“Congrats! You have won a whole entire decade on this fantastic island!”

I continued to read the brochure, soon going up to the air-port with my belongings; Thinking this would be a marvellous holiday, a adventure on a deserted island. As I trod onto the air-plane feebily.

[There is more, but do you like it? Out of grades, what would you think I'll get? Please be honest! Whether you think A, B ,C ,D ,E or F. e_e]
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Homework Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homework   Homework Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 3:28 pm

B xD
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Homework Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homework   Homework Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 9:37 am

I editted it.

Whenever I mention this arrival, I do get furious. But, I guess if I told everyone, I wouldn’t have to tell another soul alive!

My arrival. Well, I received this piece of paper, much like a brochure. I like looking at brochures, as they add interest to me immensely. This brochure was special. You might think that brochures that look like this are much like `cons` but this one was interesting. A free vacation! I thought I’d give it a go; even though I wouldn’t win. So the results came in by next week, I opened the package, and it had read this:

“Congrats! You have won a whole entire decade on this fantastic island!”

I continued to read the brochure, soon going up to the air-port with my belongings; Thinking this would be a marvellous holiday, a adventure on a deserted island. I was only on my own. As I trod onto the air-plane feebily, as the plane instantly sped off into a island, right next-by, but surrounded by water. Soon, I was launched off of the air-plane, That was amphibians; as the plane slowly began to land on the briny foam, landing softly on the ground, with a small sink into the beach sand. Before I could scramble onto the plane, to get my belongings or to get off of this island, the plane sped off, leaving me with only one T-shirt. I sat sulkily on the soft, yellow sandy beach sand, as I ran my soft fingers through the yellow grains of sand; admiring the sooth heat of the sun.

Whatever you grade it, give reasons why; and examples of what and why I could edit it. e.g; [You could of put that, instead of this.]

Remember, there are B-, B, B+,A, A-, A+ W/e
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Homework Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homework   Homework Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 10:21 am

A xP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Homework Empty