Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I doubt anyone cares..Buuut....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

I doubt anyone cares..Buuut.... Empty
PostSubject: I doubt anyone cares..Buuut....   I doubt anyone cares..Buuut.... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 12:12 am

I quit.

Yes, that's right. The gal who said she'd help support the Rockin' Pearlz.
Why? You may ask.
Well.

1. I;m sick and tired of being ignored. Having to constantly say something in a dream, like Little Pawz to kiha. She was ignoring me. I was told in the end.
2. No body knows I'm a leader or who I am.
3. Kiha's sarcasm.:

You say, "What's with the pointless emits?"

Kiha Black: It's not pointless.
You say, "Why?"
Kiha Black: It's fun. And, people like it.

You say, "Is it emergency emits?"
Kiha Black: Very Happy
Kiha Black: Yes.
Kiha Black: Yes it is.

4. The way the band is falling apart. People are quitting and staying. I seem to've been the only member that had never announced they were quitting or leaving.

5.Being left alone. When people leave me on my own without warning.

There are way morethings that made me want to leave. But I don't want to bore you, like I have done often enough.
I'm not gonna pull a Kiki and demand all my posts.

So...Bye?

I'll still go on this forum.. But I guess no one'll miss me. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: I doubt anyone cares..Buuut....   I doubt anyone cares..Buuut.... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 12:15 am

When did I ignore you?
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: I doubt anyone cares..Buuut....   I doubt anyone cares..Buuut.... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 12:15 am

When I repeatedly asked what the voting was for.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: I doubt anyone cares..Buuut....   I doubt anyone cares..Buuut.... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 12:17 am

'Cos

1.I was spammed with "yes" or "no."
2. Everyone was asking me questions.
3. People were ejecting me.
4. people were emitting, and saying [#] omg i rox -kiha (fake emits)
5. I had to be a detective, with Twilight and Dragon.
6. Give me a chance. D;
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: I doubt anyone cares..Buuut....   I doubt anyone cares..Buuut.... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 12:18 am

If you haven't realised. I've been giving you and other people chances ever since I started.
But I guess I've sort of been persuaded.

Temp rejoined.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: I doubt anyone cares..Buuut....   I doubt anyone cares..Buuut.... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 12:19 am

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!

Yay, Sammi is back!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I doubt anyone cares..Buuut....   I doubt anyone cares..Buuut.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I doubt anyone cares..Buuut....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rockin Pearlz :: The Pearlz Diarys :: Genral Chat-
Jump to: