Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Soooooooooooooorrrrrrrrry.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

Soooooooooooooorrrrrrrrry. Empty
PostSubject: Soooooooooooooorrrrrrrrry.   Soooooooooooooorrrrrrrrry. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 12:33 pm

Sorry that I have been away for like 5 days.

1. My keyboard did NOT work. My friend tried to play sims, and it didn't let us type in the names. We were like "wtf!" And I looked at the wire, and I saw electric sparks coming out of the wire.

2. Guess what?!

I

AM

ELEVEN YEARS OLD

AND I HAVE BECOME AN AUNTY

o:

Anyway... Ya. xD

Kinda off of my brother; who is 28, his girlfriend is 25-24. If you think that's too young, my grandma had a kid at 18 so stfu

xD

I have some rules towards Gwen's posting things.

1. Do NOT attempt to start another relationship. (something like Jay loving Kikina is o.k, but if it's Gwen/Sekura/Kikiblackfire/ Anyone else, It gets kinda irratating, and you can get fired for it).
2. Likewise number 2, I'm not aiming it at anybody, but only attention seekers start a relationship when they are already in one. As I said, You can get fired for it; unless you got permission from the One OR two people in the relationship. If you do it by accident (someone goes away for like 5 months) Then it's acceptable but from up to 3weeks, you may get fired. (I don't flipping care if your a leader).

I'm not aiming 1 + 2 at Dwayne and Kikina; But if Mew and Sam in the next series have a relationship, anyone who tries to butt in ANYONES relationship without permission; unless (read one + 2) You may be fired.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Soooooooooooooorrrrrrrrry.   Soooooooooooooorrrrrrrrry. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 12:52 pm

I know.
But I'm such a pushover......... xD

Good rules.
Plus I went on the webbie every day.
:<
I was aloooone!
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2007-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Soooooooooooooorrrrrrrrry.   Soooooooooooooorrrrrrrrry. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 6:23 pm

I'm 12 and I'm going to become an Aunty. My moms going to become a grandma. <333 My mom and her BF irl are getting married sometime, don't know when, but he proposed to her on V-day <333 The same day as when I got into a semi-fight with my birthdad. Isn't that wonderful??? <3333
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Soooooooooooooorrrrrrrrry.   Soooooooooooooorrrrrrrrry. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 3:00 pm

xD!

Isn't it strange; My dad is going to be a grandpa before my mum will be. xD

She is sorta the grandma but not properly in-blood

Peter; is my brot-- How can I explain this?

Karen +_ My dad = a baby called peter. Dad throught he should divorce Karen; They were too young

My dad meets my mum. =D

My dad + mum = bebi Nadia + bebi Fay.

So Peter is my in-blood brother.

kinda
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Soooooooooooooorrrrrrrrry.   Soooooooooooooorrrrrrrrry. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 9:56 am

also... addicted... TO SIMS!
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Soooooooooooooorrrrrrrrry.   Soooooooooooooorrrrrrrrry. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 11:14 am

boo sims2 sux
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Number of posts : 925
Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm
Registration date : 2007-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Soooooooooooooorrrrrrrrry.   Soooooooooooooorrrrrrrrry. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 2:15 pm

SIMS2 RULEZ<33333333333333333333333333333333333333333

A
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soooooooooooooorrrrrrrrry.   Soooooooooooooorrrrrrrrry. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soooooooooooooorrrrrrrrry.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rockin Pearlz :: The Pearlz Diarys :: Genral Chat-
Jump to: