Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Susan and Sam duett If I didn't have you

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Susan and Sam duett If I didn't have you Empty
PostSubject: Susan and Sam duett If I didn't have you   Susan and Sam duett If I didn't have you Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:34 pm

this is a special duet they do:

Mitchel: (Mic Check! 1, 2! Alright, tt's workin'! Yo! Welcome to the best collaboration of all time, ever made! Emily Osment and Mitchel Musso! MVP! On the Track! Word!) If I were a rich man With a million or 2 I'd live in a pent house With a room with a view (Yeah) And if I were handsome, Well, it could happen, Those dreams do come true I wouldn't have nothing', if I didn't have you (Yeah, Yeah) I wouldn't have nothing', if I didn't have you I wouldn't have nothing', if I didn't have, I wouldn't have nothing'!
Emily: For years I have envied, Your grace and your charm, Everyone loves you, you know, (Mitchel: Yes, I know, I know, I know) But I must admit it, (Mitchel: Go on, admit it) That, guy, You always come through, (Yes, I do, I do, I do) I wouldn't have nothing', if I didn't have you (Yeah) You and me together, That's how it should always be, One without the other, Nothing to me
Mitchel: Yeah, I wouldn't be nothing', If I didn't have you to serve, Just a perky little eyeball, And a funky optic nerve,
Emily: Hey, I never told you this but, uh, Sometimes I get a little blue, But I wouldn't have nothing', if I didn't have you (Both: Let's Dance)
Both: I wouldn't have nothing, If I didn't have you, Wouldn't know where to go, no, no, Or know what to do, I don't have to say it, Cause we both know its true, I wouldn't have nothing', if I didn't have you I wouldn't have nothing', if I didn't have you I wouldn't have nothing', I wouldn't have nothing', if I didn't have you

I'd do the Mitchel parts
Brackets in the Mitchel part is yours.
Brackets in Emily's parts are yours.
We're set? xD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oe4CF3Kgd-k&feature=related

It's the song from monster's inc lol
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Susan and Sam duett If I didn't have you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Susan and Sam duett If I didn't have you   Susan and Sam duett If I didn't have you Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 3:20 pm

=
Back to top Go down

Susan and Sam duett If I didn't have you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rockin Pearlz :: The Pearlz Diarys :: Genral Chat-
Jump to: