Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Concert

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

Concert Empty
PostSubject: Concert   Concert Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 9:19 am

Shmookie, Sam and Supa/YBD, You all made me happy last night. We ROCKED!!!

Anyone who booed us, about 7 people would started attacked them. I've never felt this happy in my life!

SUSAN KELLNE = ME
SUPASTARBABEH = YOUR BEAUTIFULL DREAM
SAM = SAM
CARTO = CARTO

xD

Susan Kellne smirks, Her mouth going right up close to the microphone. "Ooh my little pretty one, pretty one. When you gonna give me some time, Sharona? Ooh you make my motor run, my motor run. Gun it comin' off the line Sharona Never gonna stop, give it up. Such a dirty mind. Always get it up for the touch of the younger kind. My my my i yi woo. M M M My Sharona..." Susan sang, tapping her foot along to the beat.
Carto: What do I sing?
You say, "[anything, after my three songs. xD]"
Supa Star babeh: M m m Sharona.
Susan Kellne Was becoming used to the crowd by now, tapping her foot louder, hair flaring behind her. "Come a little closer huh, ah will ya huh. Close enough to look in my eyes, Sharona. Keeping it a mystery gets to me Running down the length of my thighs, Sharona Never gonna stop, give it up. Such a dirty mind. Always get it up for the touch of the younger kind. My my my i yi woo. M M M My Sharona..."
Supa Star babeh: Sharona..
Susan Kellne smirks, practicully stomping her foot to the stage now, getting in time with the beat, getting into it. "When you gonna give it to me, give it to me. It is just a matter of time Sharona Is it just destiny, destiny? Or is it just a game in my mind, Sharona? Never gonna stop, give it up. Such a dirty mind. Always get it up for the touch of the younger kind. My my my i yi woo. M M M My Sharona..."
Susan Kellne Goes over to Sam, who is [afk] and supposed to be doing a guitar solo. She dances with Sam.
Carto: Sharona..
You say, "My Sharona!"
Supa Star babeh: My my my Sharona... [Dances while taping foot.]
Carto: My my my Sharona!~
Susan Kellne Smirks, her Lipgloss shining from the spot-light. White sparks flare up onto the stage, as she finished. "My Sharona!" Susan smirked, bowing.
Susan Kellne bows elegantly.
Carto: Sharonaaaaa!

XD

It ROCKED.

I make a rockstar alt, called Susan Kellne, and So did YBD. She made supa.

Supa Star babeh: i yi woo..
Susan Kellne Took her microphone off the stand, going over to Sam who is doing her guitar Solo.
Susan Kellne Dances with Sam, "Mi mi mi Sharona!"
Carto starts to egt used to the tune, she does a little dance whilst singing. "Sharonaa!"

I'll highlight the best parts now!

Slug Sancuary cheers
You say, "You rock, hope you enjoy it!"
Supa Star babeh: [Yummy piez too!]
Sapphire of the Sea cheers.
Susan Kellne Smiles, Singing in her soft voice. "Hey, Jude, don't make it bad Take a sad song and make it better Remember to let her into your heart Then you can start to make it better"
Supa Star babeh: Make it better..
Susan Kellne Turns to Sam as she starts her guitar. "Hey, Jude, don't be afraid You were made to go out and get her The minute you let her under your skin Then you begin to make it better"
Tubbi waves her arms in the air.
Kiha Black waves her arms in air too.

Supa Star babeh: Don't be afraid.
Susan Kellne Smirks, "And any time you feel the pain, hey, Jude, refrain Don't carry the world upon your shoulders Well don't you know that its a fool who plays it cool By making his world a little colder"

Sapphire of the Sea waves light.
Supa Star babeh: Any time you feel pain.. Anytime..
Susan Kellne Smiles, she love the audience tonight, they rock. "Hey, Jude! Don't let her down You have found her, now go and get her Remember, to let her into your heart Then you can start to make it better."
[#] There are children and/or animals in the adoption center that wish to be adopted! Say adoption to get there!
Supa Star babeh: Don't let her down!
Susan Kellne Smiles, as fire-works go into the night-sky. "You rock, guys!" "So let it out and let it in, hey, Jude, begin You're waiting for someone to perform with And don't you know that it's just you, hey, Jude, You'll do, the movement you need is on your shoulder"
Samantha Calamear strummed slowly, eyes hidden from the crowd, looking mysterious. She strummed slowly on her black accoustic, tail curled around her slim body.
Kiha Black Waves a glow-light.
Tubbi copies.

Supa Star babeh: Hey Jude..
Susan Kellne Smiles, "Sing it with me!" "Na, na na nananana, na-nana-na, Hey Jude!"
Slug Sancuary sings? o.o
Tubbi: Na,na.
Supa Star babeh: Nana na na na
Sapphire of the Sea continues to wave light and sings along.
Kiha Black: na nan a na.
Susan Kellne repeats, "Na, Na na nanana Hey jude!"
awsoem waves lighter in the air

awsoem: lol

Then, this guy booed us, and everyone started attacking him!

Bookman boos
Slug Sancuary: Na na nanananana
Supa Star babeh: HEY JUDE..
Tubbi sings. "Nana, na, na."
Sapphire of the Sea throws an orange at Bookman
Slug Sancuary: o.O
Supa Star babeh: Nana na na

awsoem: lmao
Susan Kellne Smiles, "Hey, Jude, don't make it bad Take a sad song and make it better Remember to let her into your heart Then you can start to make it better, better better better better Yeah!"
[#] [Eject] ☽Wolfpawz☾
You say, "[xD]"
Slug Sancuary throws a rotten tomato at Bookman
Bookman: @-@

[#] Casey Konz ejected for demanding an HC. -paw
Supa Star babeh: Don't make it bad..
Bookman throws a hitler bomb at Slug
Susan Kellne smiles, speaking into the microphone. "Guys, You rock. Ready for another song? From Hannah Montana."
Sapphire of the Sea: Woo!
Bookman: EWWW
Slug Sancuary throws 1333333 tomatos at bookman
Sapphire of the Sea cheers loudly.

Samantha Calamear strums slowly like a love balad, picking some notes of the original song and turning it into her own Spanish strum.
Slug Sancuary: [that are rotten]
awsoem laughs her $!? off at slug (lmao
[#] Forbidden pup is looking for a room to rent. -Ansuz
Slug Sancuary: XD
Supa Star babeh: [If you don't like the songs then go intill we are done!]

Susan Kellne Smiles, "Sometimes I walk a little faster in the school hallway Just to get next to you (you) Some days I spend a little extra time in the morning Just to impress you"
Bookman: ew
Kiha Black Tries to touch Susan.
Supa Star babeh dances.
Sanna: wtf is this?
Kiha Black: [and the others]
Susan Kellne Smirks, continuing to sing. "Guess you don't notice Guess you don't need this Said you're not seein what you're missin' On the outside shyin' away On the inside dyin' to say"
Slug Sancuary: [brb]
Slug Sancuary: 16
Susan Kellne smirks, almost coming up to the chorus. "I'm unusual, not so typical Way too smart to be waited around Tai chi practicing, snowboard champion I could fix a flat on your car"
Supa Star babeh dances with the song like the girls on the song did.]
[#] House 19 has two medium-sized rooms and a roof for rent. -Ansuz
Susan Kellne Sings in her voice, taking the microphone off of the stand "I might even be a rock star! I might even be a rock star!"
Kiha Black cheers.
Samantha Calamear got out the electric guitar and playing quickly, fingers almost burning.
Susan Kellne smiles, "Sometimes I wish when the phone rings that It would be you sayin' let's hang out Then you confess that there's something special between us Why don't we find out You don't even know me Guess you don't need me Why you're not seein' What you're missin'"
Sanna: kiha Very Happy

Lul, I got my alt in the crowd to cheer and wave their hands and touch Susan [Like Hannah montana does in her crowd] and everyone copied and tried to touch me. XD

Susan Kellne smiles, "Sometimes I wish when the phone rings that It would be you sayin' let's hang out Then you confess that there's something special between us Why don't we find out You don't even know me Guess you don't need me Why you're not seein' What you're missin'"
Sanna: kiha Very Happy
Sanna ronii
Supa Star babeh [Walks up to the people reaching out her hand]
awsoem: WWWWWWWWOOOOOOO HHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOO (WAMU FREE CHECKING ACOUNTS) xD
FSHDot touches her hand, :-)
Susan Kellne Takes the microphone off of the stand, going over to Sam and dancing. "On the outside shyin' away On the inside dyin' to say Woooh! I'm unusual, not so typical Way too smart to be waited around Tai chi practicing, snowboard champion I could fix a flat on your car I might even be a rock star (rock star)"
Supa Star babeh winks at the people.
awsoem screems her $!? off
awsoem: aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh]
Susan Kellne Puts her hand in, for anyone how wants to touch it.
Kiha Black touches it. xD
Sapphire of the Sea cheers
Sapphire of the Sea touches it Surprised
awsoem touches
Lyla Rose claps and touchs her hand
awsoem: aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Sapphire of the Sea: OMFG I LOVE YOU GUYSSSSS!

Susan Kellne smiles, "If you only knew the real me I might even be a rock star I'm telling you that we are meant to be Now wouldn't it be nice if you could see That I really am a rock star Yea-yea-yea-yea-yea-yea! Woooh! Yeah I really am a rock star! Hey, Hey, Hey! Wooo! Hah, a rock star"
Tubbi touches,
Sapphire of the Sea: Very Happy
awsoem is never washing her hand again
awsoem: not like i do any way

awsoem: lol j
awsoem: jk
awsoem: xD
Susan Kellne Smirks, She loves this audience. "I'm unusual, not so typical Way too smart to be waited around Tai chi practicing, snowboard champion I could fix a flat on your car Rockin' it wherever we are Yeah yeah! Cause I really am a rock star Cause I really am a rock star I am a rock star Whoa-oh! Yeah! Goodnight everybody!"
Supa Star babeh [is about to jump off into the people for them to catch me and bring me back to the stage. ;-)]
Susan Kellne Smirks. "Thank you for rocking so much!"

Susan Kellne Smirks, She loves this audience. "I'm unusual, not so typical Way too smart to be waited around Tai chi practicing, snowboard champion I could fix a flat on your car Rockin' it wherever we are Yeah yeah! Cause I really am a rock star Cause I really am a rock star I am a rock star Whoa-oh! Yeah! Goodnight everybody!"
Supa Star babeh [is about to jump off into the people for them to catch me and bring me back to the stage. ;-)]
Susan Kellne Smirks. "Thank you for rocking so much!"
summerday dream Hi Lyla
Supa Star babeh: Jumps.
Susan Kellne Puts her hand in the crowd once more.
Lyla Rose: Hi
Kiha Black screams and touches everyones hand
Tubbi high fives it.
[/b]Sapphire of the Sea catches.
FSHDot: Woooot!
Susan Kellne smirks.
FSHDot: xD
Lyla Rose claps and screams like thelittle girl she is and jumps up and down as she touchs her hand
Supa Star babeh holds out hand.
Lyla Rose: xD
Sapphire of the Sea: Yeeeahhh!
Susan Kellne Smiles, "Free auto-graphs and Pie!"
Sapphire of the Sea: WOO!
Sapphire of the Sea: YOU GUYS ROCK!
Tubbi: I don't even like Hannah Montanah. ):
Susan Kellne Gives everyone apple pie, cherry pie, raspberry pie and berry pies.

Supa Star babeh: WHO EVER WONT'S MINE STAY INFRONT OF ME!
Sapphire of the Sea: Woo!

Susan Kellne Throws into the crowd pictures of her; signed.
FSHDot: Sign my head!
Susan Kellne Signs summer's arm.
Sapphire of the Sea catches a picture.
Susan Kellne smiles. "Who wants a few more songs?"
Supa Star babeh: Signs Lyla's arm.
Lyla Rose gets out alittle blank book and hands it to her "Can you sign it to Lyla?"
FSHDot: i DO
Sapphire of the Sea: Will you sign my tail? Surprised
Lyla Rose: Lyla Rose.
FSHDot: I do*
Tubbi holds up peice of paper to Sup.
Supa Star babeh: Signs.
FSHDot: Sign my head someone!
Susan Kellne signs it. "Dear Lyla, love Susan."
Supa Star babeh: Signs head.
awsoem: SIGN MY $!?!!!!!!!
Susan Kellne Sighs tail.
awsoem: LOL JK
You say, "LOL"
Lyla Rose: Sup can you sign mine too!
Samantha Calamear signs?
Samantha Calamear: xD
Supa Star babeh: Sure, signs.
Lyla Rose: My first 2 auto-graphs!

Susan Kellne Smirks. "I can be somethin' sweet Or louder than the radio Louder than the radio I can be sophis-ti-cated Or totally go! Outta Control!!" Susan smirked.
summerday dream Screams and holds up a glow stick
Sapphire of the Sea: Wooo!
Susan Kellne smiles, continuing to sing. "Who said, who said I can't be Superman I say, I say That I know I can Who said, who said I'm not electrifying I say, I say!"
Supa Star babeh: [Throws out glowstick with "Sup" on it and "I love you" on the tip]
Samantha Calamear strums on her electric, blinking as her eyes kept closing, mouth halfopen gormlessly.
Susan Kellne Smiles, continuing to sing. "There's no holding back Hangin' right on track Cuz you control the game So let them know your name Theres no limitation on imagination Imaginate! Yea!!"
Sapphire of the Sea catches.

Susan Kellne smiles, "Who said, who said I can't be worldwide I say, I say Time is on my side Who said, who said I can't be 10 feet tall I say, I say That I can have it all"
[ You whisper "Everyone LOVES us!" to Carto. ]
Lyla Rose waves a pink glow stick and watchs the lights white the song blares in her ears
Susan Kellne smiles, "Who said, who said I can't be Superman I say, I say That I know I can Who said, who said I won't be president I say, I say You ain't seen nothin' yet You ain't seen nothin' yet!"

Susan Kellne Sings slowly, "These ... things will never come in between You're apart of my entity Here for infinity When the war has delt it's part When the world has delt it's card If the hand is hard together we'll mend your heart because"
Supa Star babeh: Ella ella eh eh eh eh eh!
Susan Kellne Smiled, "When the sun shine we'll shine together Told you I'll be here forever Said I'll always be your friend Took an oath, I'mma stick it out 'til the end Now that it's raining more then ever know that we'll still have eachother You can stand under my umbrella You can stand under my umbrell" She paused. "Sing it guys!"
Susan Kellne puts the microphone to the crowd.
You say, "Ella"
You say, "Ella"
Riona: ella
You say, "Ey"
Lyla Rose wants to get on stage
Supa Star babeh: Ella ella eh eh eh eh eh!
Riona: eh
You say, "Ey, Ey"
You say, "Under my umbrella"

So, as you can see we had a GREAT time!
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Concert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concert   Concert Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 9:47 am

These are the song's i'm going to sing below.

1. http://www.metrolyrics.com/sos-rescue-me-lyrics-rihanna.html Rihanna, S.O.S
2. http://www.lyricsondemand.com/onehitwonders/mysharonalyrics.html MY SHARONA WOOOOOOO!!
3. http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/kaiserchiefs/ruby.html Ruby, Ruby Ruby Ruuuhby!!
4. http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/hannahmontana/whosaid.html Who said?
5. http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/alyaj/likewhoa.html ALY + AJJJJJ
6. http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/hannahmontana/rockstar.html The Finale!

We can sing at:

Lost Lakes
Lunar Homes
Mystic homes
Dark sanctuarary Bah
And all-fur radio!!!

We can tour at like EVERYWHERE!
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Concert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concert   Concert Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 12:23 pm

Can we do 'If I didn't have you' after we've rehursed it? xD
I choose MH or LH/ ALl Fur radio/ Lost Lakes.
We'll get fans at LH and MH, even though I hate the owners xD
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Concert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concert   Concert Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 12:50 pm

mk
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Concert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concert   Concert Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:31 pm

Omg. What happened to THIS times? O=

Kimi, Sek, Sam. We need to get together. New colours. New Songs. New Staff, New US.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2007-10-07

Concert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concert   Concert Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 7:29 am

Y'know I still have the Rockin' Pearlz's mansion. We could meet there. =)
Plus, I wanna meat the new Pearl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Concert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concert   Concert Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Concert
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rockin Pearlz :: Concerts!-
Jump to: