Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Samantha Calamear's diary.. The comeback

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Samantha Calamear's diary.. The comeback Empty
PostSubject: Samantha Calamear's diary.. The comeback   Samantha Calamear's diary.. The comeback Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 10:55 pm

June 9th.

Yep. The comeback!

Been hangin' with Sek and Ron.
Ron's told me a few things about a few certain people Wink
Poor Ron, he hasn't been out with people in ages, so long he's been getting cobwebs in his hair!
I was just arguing with Sek about Vito.. In my opinion.. I think he's a complete a-hole twat.
I mean, the other day he tried flirting with me! And he's supposed to like Sek?
I know it was a joke, but I can't let it slide... I just feel like getting the good ole' knuckledusters out and letting him taste the metal.
When Sek AFKed I holed myself in my room out of pure boredom and began to sing to myself.
That's a very boring day today folks!

Mood Song: Dream On- Dream on, Craig Chalmers.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Samantha Calamear's diary.. The comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samantha Calamear's diary.. The comeback   Samantha Calamear's diary.. The comeback Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:37 pm

Well... Had the test today. The Maths counts for 20% of our final Maths GCSE. Yes, a lot of pressure. Teachers are telling us to breathe and be calm, but it didn't seem to work. I must say, the calculator test was the easiest, but the non-calculator was the hardest. everyone said it was the other way round'! I suddenly started bleeding in the middle of the test in my mouth. It was weird. I think it was pressure. XD
The most I can get is a grade C. Gotta get that!
Anyway.. There's this guy... We're just friends.. Well. Actually, I'm not sure. I caught him staring at me in the canteen queue, and so I pulled funny faces at him from the other side of the room. We were laughing, and my friends were just like: O>O whothehell are you pulling faces at?
Going to the pavillion tomorrow to watch Coraline. All the people not doing any arts GCSEs has to go do this drama thing. It sounds like so much fun! Oh! And watched a film called Detroit Rock City. Two of the guys were hott in it. x.xxxx
Samantha Calamear's diary.. The comeback Detroit_Rock_City
Mmm. But he had sex in the confession box with a girl. x.x

Samantha Calamear's diary.. The comeback Olove Bottom right. DAMN THEY'RE ALL SEXY XD.

The funny bit was when the guy top-right had to go to a male strip club and strip for the old ladies in order to get money. Then he puked into a glass because he got drunk. LOLLAGE. But Sir. Loin won. D;
Samantha Calamear's diary.. The comeback Drc
NOT THE TICKETS TO KISS! D::::

Samantha Calamear's diary.. The comeback 40291414
MMmmmm

Hey- Mitchel Musso

Sam
Back to top Go down

Samantha Calamear's diary.. The comeback
Page 1 of 1