Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tre Akai's app

Go down 
+2
Samantha Calamear
TreAkai
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TreAkai

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Tre Akai's app Empty
PostSubject: Tre Akai's app   Tre Akai's app Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 4:41 am

Furc name:Tre Akai

Furc age:19

irl name*:Tre

irl age*:14

What would you do if a crowd was booing you and the show was ruined?:Try harder and if the booing continued I'd practice more.

Why do you think you could be a pearl?:Because I could bring fun to the group. I could bring a fun experience to the group that mostly everyone would enjoy.

What would you do/say if a crowd was running to you,asking for an auto-graph?: I'd give as many as I could to the people who got closest to me, sign as many as I can and try to keep to my schedule.

how would you make up a song? (e.g using midi's using a guitar?):Posting the lyrics on the forum, not sure how I could do the guitar.

The gang had just made up a rock sort of song and need a name for it,what would you say the name was?: Dilemma, it'd would really depend on what the song was about.

All the pearls were afk or offline,and a crowd was asking for a song and a auto-graph what would you do?:Play and sing as much as I could.

What do you think of the pealrs?:I think they are a great group and if my friend is in it and she tells me it's a good group, I'm up for it.

What pearl would you like to be?(Pinka is a cute pearl ?:Cute, guitar playing/singer

What would you do if you were in your dressing room and a #1 fan snuck into the dressing room and the other pearls were in the bathroom or reading a magazine what would you do?:Give them an autograph and a hug and send them back out.

Are you good at anything particully?:Singing, drums, piano, and I'm learning the guitar.

Are you good at making up songs?:Yes, I'm good, but not the best.

What dreams do you like?: Sekura's High School Dream, Guitar Hero dream, Gangsta Mile, Rapid City, Fur City.

What dreams do you know that might have a midi in?:Not sure

Any other comments?:Rockin Pearlz ROck

and wa-la! your done!

Whats the word you have to say?:Please and thank you?

Who is the Pearl leaders?:Kimmi
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Tre Akai's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tre Akai's app   Tre Akai's app Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 4:57 pm

Sirry, but I don't recmmend, I don't think you got the jest of things on your questions :S
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2007-10-07

Tre Akai's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tre Akai's app   Tre Akai's app Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 4:58 pm

I liked it.
Though you may need a different name for the pearlz, can't exactly copy.
I'm a leader.
Lastly, it didn't seem you read the whole application through, since there isn't the codeword at the end of the application.

Although I recommend.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Number of posts : 925
Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm
Registration date : 2007-05-31

Tre Akai's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tre Akai's app   Tre Akai's app Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 8:08 pm

Okay app b:P

But

You kinda got mixed up with some of the questions, etc.
Hmmm...
I would normally norec but you were rpretty good...

err...

AHHH IM STUCK Sad

KLSGJRSDKLGJIDRJH

(....This means:

UNDECIDED!
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

Tre Akai's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tre Akai's app   Tre Akai's app Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 11:05 am

#sdfifbdsfibf#
SDFISBF

1. I'm a Leader, Lmao. I was the one who made it up with Kim.
2. Samantha and Sekura are leaders aswell >__<
3. *BOOM.*
*whines like a child* I'm the cute pearrrrrrrl!!!!
4. ASUBDB

Also, you didn't put what posistion you wanted. If you read the application rules, or the general rules, I think you would see that the word you need to say is I agree, and sadly Kasey was the only one who got that right. When you say, bring fun into the group. Are you saying we arn't fun? Well, Sek, Sam, Sod Kim and I are all the fun we got here thank you very much. =)

Agreed with Sek and Sam...

Norec</3
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2007-10-07

Tre Akai's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tre Akai's app   Tre Akai's app Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 12:36 am

Declined, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Indigo

Indigo

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2009-01-06

Tre Akai's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tre Akai's app   Tre Akai's app Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:08 am

WAIT HOLD ON.

I think this dude is AWESOME! SO RECCOMEND.

On the serious note...
I didn't see anything wrong with his app.

Reccomended
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tre Akai's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tre Akai's app   Tre Akai's app Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tre Akai's app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rockin Pearlz :: Applying for a Pearl!-
Jump to: