Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crystal's App.

Go down 
+2
Kimiko
Crystal Dream.
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Crystal Dream.

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Crystal's App. Empty
PostSubject: Crystal's App.   Crystal's App. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 2:21 pm

Furc name: Crystal Dream.

Furc age: 17.

irl name*: Rachel

irl age*:

What would you do if a crowd was booing you and the show was ruined?: I would grab the microphone and start singing.

Why do you think you could be a pearl?: I think I could be a pearl because I've been in a band before, im good at role-playing, and im not too "in your face"

What would you do/say if a crowd was running to you,asking for an auto-graph?: I'd scribble down as many autographs as I could, or throw out free cds.

how would you make up a song? (e.g using midi's using a guitar?): I would listen to different midis and make up some words?

The gang had just made up a rock sort of song and need a name for it,what would you say the name was?: It would depend on what the song was about.

All the pearls were afk or offline,and a crowd was asking for a song and a auto-graph what would you do?: I'd just sing a chorus of a song sign a few autographs.

What do you think of the pealrs?: I think they are really serious about the band.

What pearl would you like to be?(Pinka is a cute pearl ?: Crystal Pearl, Lunar Pearl. Or Mystical Pearl.

What would you do if you were in your dressing room and a #1 fan snuck into the dressing room and the other pearls were in the bathroom or reading a magazine what would you do?: I'd sign an autograph, flash a smile and shoo them out.

Are you good at anything particully?: Role-playing.

Are you good at making up songs?: Sort of.

What dreams do you like?: MH, LH, bahs.

What dreams do you know that might have a midi in?: See above.

Any other comments?: May I ask what the 'books' are?

and wa-la! your done!
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Number of posts : 925
Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm
Registration date : 2007-05-31

Crystal's App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal's App.   Crystal's App. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 2:44 pm

Good answers.
But I dont know, if you got hired, was position would actually suit you.

Thats what really bugs me D:
You've got supa good answers, know how to deal with fans but what position could you possibly have?

I really dont know.

UNDECIDED!.

P.s The books are role-playing things. OH OH I GOT AN IDEA.

HOW BOUT YOU POST A RP PARAGRAPH IN THE BOOKS SO WE CAN SEE IF YOU RP GOOD?

Cuase then it would be easier to decide if you shoukd play an instrument or something.

Still undecided tho.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Crystal's App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal's App.   Crystal's App. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 2:49 pm

I agree with Kimmi on all points.
This is short but.

[color=red]UNDECIDED
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm

Crystal's App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal's App.   Crystal's App. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 2:53 pm

OH AND- Add a picture of your rping chara to your npost

(You can get anime stuff from photobucket)
Back to top Go down
Crystal Dream.

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Crystal's App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal's App.   Crystal's App. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 9:03 pm

Do I role-play playing an instrument? Or do I role-play how the others role-play with magic?
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Crystal's App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal's App.   Crystal's App. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 9:09 pm

Uh...
Uh...
Uh...
I dont actually know.

Well, since we dont know what instrument you can rp, and because I really want to get on with the story of the bookkksss,,,,

Rp how we do with magic and stuffz.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2007-10-07

Crystal's App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal's App.   Crystal's App. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 9:24 pm

I liked it, though there does seem to be a few bugs.
(Wonderful post on the rp books!)
Well, for some reason, the way that I read your application. It seemed really far-fetched, like you would probably do those thing, yet not exactly all the time. Kinda like you would just put something on the application just to make the band.
Kimmi, wonderful idea. I agree.

Crystal, do you have any skills IC wise that you could use in the band other than roleplay?
For example: I love to sing irl, and I'm pretty good at it in my own opinion. My character has a lot of singing experiance and has performed infront of a crowd solo before in a Hanna Montana concert dream when HM had to go offline.

Undecided
Most likely current thought: Recommend

I'd like to see you in the band. =)
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Crystal's App. Empty
PostSubject: !   Crystal's App. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 9:36 pm

You know what?
Forget the alt thing.
I think you'll be great for the band.
Though I agree with Sek with the thing about it being far fetched.
I actually recommend.
(And I rarely recommend anyone)

RECOMMEND!
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Crystal's App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal's App.   Crystal's App. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 10:08 pm

No comment but, Recommend!
I'm bad at this kind of thing :S
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Crystal's App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal's App.   Crystal's App. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 9:48 pm

This will be up until tomorrow.
Any opinions please post now as they will be counted tomorrow, or maybe sonner.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

Crystal's App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal's App.   Crystal's App. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 11:08 am

100% with Sek.

But the thing is, I haven't seen her post. Could someone link it to me? And could she also do one more post?

Undecided... Most likely thought: .....Recommend
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Crystal's App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal's App.   Crystal's App. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:25 am

Do you know what? Let's give her a shot. We can always fire her if she is crap, not saying that she is crap. It's not like she is in the band foreeeeveeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrr.

RECOMMEND

Rec: 3
Dec/undecided: 1

Accepted! By the Pearl of Firing&Hiring [e.g Me. xD]

Welcome to the pearlz, Lunar pearl. Please, you are on trial for now. What posistion do you want? You can't have: Singer.

Posistions:

Background singer
Dancer
Drummer
Keyboard.

You can: join in concerts with us.
You can: go on tour with us.
You can't/can?: Post in the RP Magazine [RP = Rockin Pearlz]
You can't: Go on tour by yourself.
You can't: Do a concert by yourself.
You can't: Hand out V.I.P tickets or anything else.

What we should have: A plane dream that flys to Japan, then in Japan there should be a concert of the Rockin pearlz.

If you abuse a You Can't:
It could cost you your job.

also, Make sure you read the rules. I guess the one thing that put me off your App is that you didn't read the rules or you'd have that symbol in your Application.

Read the rules please.

By the way. As Crystal, sure. You can be alittle rich like 1 million pounds. But Not Kiha/Pinka Rich. D= Or Kimmi Rich. XD

Also, on the thingy I made some new rules.

No Princesses, And No Models. XD
From the Liousette episode. x_x

Anyway. You can still be rich, and stuff but not a princess. Or Queen rich. Or not.. Etc.

xD

x-x
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Crystal's App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal's App.   Crystal's App. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 10:34 am

Denied because you haven't been on the forums since August.
Back to top Go down
Indigo

Indigo

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2009-01-06

Crystal's App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal's App.   Crystal's App. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:10 am

This was a good app.

I like you.

Reccommended
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crystal's App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal's App.   Crystal's App. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crystal's App.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rockin Pearlz :: Applying for a Pearl!-