Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Does anyone remember.....?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Does anyone remember.....? Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone remember.....?   Does anyone remember.....? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 3:45 pm

Does anyone remember a kid's CBBC show (Sek.. You wouldn't know because it was on English channel xD) called U.B.O.S?
I used to watch it when I was about 4 until I was 8 because it stopped only at one season!
If I remember. It was like Harry Potter. A trio of students go to a magic castle.
One is a half elf blonde boy called Gus.
The other is a female, smart, full witch called Cassie.
And the last one is Verne, looks like Ron, and he's a mortie. (Mortal) His parents dropped him off at the school and he has AMAZING powahs.

Then there was this book called. U.B.O.S (Ultimate Book Of Spells) and he would transport them to the middle of the Earth to save it from the evil clutches of Zarlak.
It was a brill programme and I haven't seen it since I was 8 years old. IT WAS THE BEST CBBC PROGRAMME EVER AND IS.
Now they have obviously fake prgrammes like 'hider in the house' and 'Bamzooki' Dx.
The strange thing is.. If you search up U.B.O.S You will only find one site on it. Which is a fansite.
Everyone's complaining that there are no records of it. U.B.O.S rocked and I want to watch it again and again. But I'd have to buy videos for it. xD

Anyone remember the show?
Razz
I can't even find any pictures of the show Dx

UPDATE

Found the wicked cool subtitle of it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NPd7JJdQQg

Verne -drools- Hottness

AND This is an episode I REMEMBER with the giant girl xD:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ro3Kqv7Zb38&feature=related
Back to top Go down

Does anyone remember.....?
Page 1 of 1