Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Don't you just HATE school? (September 28 - God knows when)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sekura

Sekura

Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2007-10-07

Don't you just HATE school? (September 28 - God knows when) Empty
PostSubject: Don't you just HATE school? (September 28 - God knows when)   Don't you just HATE school? (September 28 - God knows when) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 4:36 am

Got grounded because of grades . .. Again
one F in math (SUPPOSED TO BE BRAUGHT UP BIG TIME FROM THAT B I JUST RECENTALLY GOT ON A MATH TEST WHEN I STUDIED LIKE HELL AND THE TEACHER NEVER PUT IT IN THE GRADE BOOK)
One F in English ( Just over a homework assignment worth 20 points that I left in my locker, and she wouldn't let me go get it.)
One C in science (turned in the missing assignments from when I was sick, and she instead didn't put them in the grade book and braught my grades down)
One D in Music Appreciation (The teacher hates me, I swear to god. She always sounds so . . . Normal, and I come in with the tips dyed, wearing black, etc. And she hands me a test I really can't study for, with only 5 questions in there and makes every question worth 5 points so if you get one wrong you automatically fail)
One C in Social Studies (No prob)
And one A in Chior (Hey, two of my favorite things: Singing, and Solos. No sweat)

So, I didn't figure out my grades were that bad until yesterday when my mom just started halloring me about it, and I dind't even know about it, of course. And she yells at me to go study and do my homework when there's NOTHING TO STUDY, and THERE'S NO FUCKIN' HOMEWORK. And so I can't do much about the weekend, and I automatically get grounded for something I never knew about.
All morning this morning all my family talked about was bashing me on my grades. I swear to god!
>.< Anyways, I'm grounded until I'm . . Not grounded. u.u;
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Don't you just HATE school? (September 28 - God knows when)   Don't you just HATE school? (September 28 - God knows when) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 8:22 pm

Awwwwh!! Sekkkkkky!!

My maths is sooooo easy.

It's like:

"Vhat vis vinus venty vad venty vne?"

And i'm like first to put up my hand.

French is like

No sweat!
I'm the only one that BOTHERS to speak fluently, with accents and study.

Spanish is like no sweat, I got 10/10 in everything while everyone else is like: w t f?????????????????????????????????????

Music, the teacher hates me

I'm like, talking and she;s like Mad Mad Mad

And i'm like Razz Razz Razz

And she's like Evil or Very Mad
And i'm like Crying or Very sad

But still, it's like 3/3 or 8/8 or 10/10 and she's like affraid and i'm like Cool

English is like, 20/20 spelling
10/10 reading,
20/20 for my poetry, presentation and photographic memory,
10/10 for grammar,
10/10 for anything else, except for maybe one or two things.

Humanities is like, 10/10, or 9.5/10

cooking, I swear on my life the teacher loves me

Ok so,

We had to make a cheese toasty with chicken and bread and cheese and tomatos and parsley
and mine came out:

Lumpy,
cheesey,
Bad,
and tomatoy yucky

to make it WORSE

I wrapped it in foil, chucked it in my bag , swung my bag around

then..

REMEMBERED SHE WAS GOING TO GRADE IT! I WAS LIKE affraid affraid affraid affraid

And yet, when I opened it out it was all 108 times worse, all tomatos falling apart, cheese all flat, bread all icky

AND YET SHE GAVE ME a 9/10!!!!!

SOMEONE ELSE GOT A 7/10 and theirs was wayyyyyyy better then mine

LOLOL

Science is like.. meh. 9/10

8/10

sometimes 10/10

PE, in PE I was like a spazz
but when we done trampolining and netball, in dance I done a shoulder-up, my feet posed and everyone was like: affraid [[ In a good way ]]

XD

Technology, the teacher loves me, She's all like Razz Razz Razz Razz When I do anything XD

ICT is like: 9/10, 9.5/10, 10/10..

And thats it!
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Don't you just HATE school? (September 28 - God knows when)   Don't you just HATE school? (September 28 - God knows when) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:03 pm

SEKURAAA!!!!
-falls onto knees and shakes a fist at the sky-
WHY SEKURA'S GRADES????? WHYYY!!???

-hugglesnugs her-
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2007-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Don't you just HATE school? (September 28 - God knows when)   Don't you just HATE school? (September 28 - God knows when) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 11:49 pm

Well, I'm back . . .. Braught all F's up to a C (except for math, which is a D instead of F)
Ungrounded, I is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't you just HATE school? (September 28 - God knows when)   Don't you just HATE school? (September 28 - God knows when) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't you just HATE school? (September 28 - God knows when)
Page 1 of 1