Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A new few rants

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

A new few rants Empty
PostSubject: A new few rants   A new few rants Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 11:54 am

If anyone bitches/spazzes on this, then Gtfo.

Everyone can post their rants, without people going mental.

BUT

If they go OTT:

omg i hat dat kiha bish she iz alwais blowin up srsly she is a fuck

Then, GTFO please. =)

But stuff like this, is OK.

No blowing up please.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Behoimi [[ Quit ]]

Good things:

I like Behoimi, she was funny, kind, and always good to be with. She was funny, friendly, and awesome. I miss the way she used to go mental, and stuff, or blow up, but she would still always be here with/for us. She was smart, and I can't describe it but she was just BEHOIMI.

I miss her.

Bad things:

She said she would Quit, 7 times and the 8th time she actually did, If anyone hogged Sam's character, whether or not they were Bf/Gf with them, she would go mental, We always had fights, but even if we did, we still loved her. All of us did.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sam.

Good things:

She's really fun to RP with, she doesn't swear, she can be funny, quiet and yet loud, she would always try to cheer you up, whether good or bad. She always knew what was right and wrong to say. She's always funny to be around with, and is open to laugh, most of the time. She's open to any ideas, and will stick to them. Poor Sam gets dragged through Kimmi and I's crazy tactics and schemes, and she rarely moans, whether she likes it or not.

Bad things:

When she doesn't blow up over big things, little things are like a massive explosion. She swears most of the time when she can be angry. Sam USED [ rarely, but sometimes ] nags you to post. She can get hectic over little things, and can shout alot, and can sometimes make little things seem like massive things.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Sekura

Good things:

I don't know Sekura that well, but

Sekura is good, because if there is a large arguement, she can help make things alittle quieter and easier. She is kind, and caring and can be really fun. She RP's well, and it's always fun to join in, when she does do it well. It's always fun to read some of Sekura's post, and I think she would do really well on the magazine.

Bad things:

Sometimes she can be annoying, as we can fight and win/loose our own battles. She is really quiet, and sometimes I don't even notice her! You need to post moreeeeeeee.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Kimmi:

Good stuff:

FUN

HYPER

YAY

She's fun to be around with, always hyper, funny, cracking jokes 24/7, she is really weird, hyper, bouncy, and is always trying to make things fun and better. There is lots, and lots, and looooooads of ways to describe Kimmi, but I would never want to loose a friend like her. She's just.. Well.. KIMMI!

Bad things:

I think the only bad things about Kimmi is:

Overly Hyper, and needs to calm down and be serious most of the time.

And: Needs to be on furc more.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Me:

Good stuff:

I think i'm sarcastic, kind and caring, and hyper. I'm always trying to crack jokes, only when someone hyper is around me. If I need to be serious, then I can be serious, but otherwise, Bleh. I'm trying to help people when I can, although if they annoy me then I can be stiff and things. I can't really describe myself because.. I'm a individual. Like everyone on furc, So is Sek, Beh, Sod, Sam, Wuffles, Rumo, Treeki, Astell, Kimmi, Gibberish, Jokio, Kihamai, Seleh, Omg, Joojop, etc etc etc.

Bad stuff:

I can be annoying at times.

I can really go mental if someone makes something big to me something small.

If someone gets on the wrong side of me, one easy trigger and BAM

sdihijbfdhbgihsfbiufdbnsijnfishdbguhibeerjnsjkofndbgifidbdfkzjlpawrejrpojtuigbhtinfsdwamopolaskweiohreuibhifgnsfkljfiowhtu8irgy8gbianopjq0wreu90e8uyithbgrjknglgsmklbnjkbddiapQWKPWJEEIOHW895H93NJKTN LDKFNGODIHNGOUBOASNFOPIWHOGIBWIJEOT[PQWJ0IHRE9WERLQKNWEIDOWGBJKgvoifhdudhpgiwehpweowegjmgorekgiownfm[weoiosmddf[anetrpinwpamwfdkoshdgowqw[pjgerngpsrtrhna;otnqpeiotrnyrbyowbgepgipbojwrnsmkdio,9sfu8zhmcghz

I ESPECIALLY blow up of someone lies.

etc.

If it's something small, and someone makes a big deal out of it, I blow up.

If someone tries to think that they are everything when they are not,

I blow up

when someone really ----- I BLOW UP..

But otherwise I stay calm.

=)

THE END OF THE RANTS
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Number of posts : 925
Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm
Registration date : 2007-05-31

A new few rants Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new few rants   A new few rants Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:29 pm

omg i hat dat kiha bish she iz alwais blowin up srsly she is a fuck

jk rofl
Back to top Go down

A new few rants
Page 1 of 1