Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Psst -- Roleplay story with pictures please read. The Pack

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimiko

Kimiko

Number of posts : 925
Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm
Registration date : 2007-05-31

Psst -- Roleplay story with pictures please read. The Pack Empty
PostSubject: Psst -- Roleplay story with pictures please read. The Pack   Psst -- Roleplay story with pictures please read. The Pack Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 11:49 pm

Ok guys, im started my own book called The Pack.

You can join in IF.
YOU
WANT
TO
\

I AM NOT STARTING ANOTHER OFFICIAL ROLE PLAY BOOK, IM JUST BORED, SO PLEASE DONT GO

"Omg, you cant do that, you always start new books, we never finish them off, and you suck, you remind me of poop"

OK!?
O.
K,

But if you do want to join, you have to pick an exisiting character (Apart from zara and Gethin/'gethie'

Ok.

The Pack is about wolves.
There are 6 members/characters in the plot so far, but the pack will grow.

I'll post character bios in a mo, but here are the plots for each one (In order of importance IN THE PACK, not how much i love them)

Zara: Alpha Female, strong, independant. Mates with Gethin. Plot: After winning the title of alpha female, her younger and only sister ran away. But what is her sister plotting? And how can she handle her past?

Gethin/'Gethie': Typical perfect mate, Aplha male. After being beta male of the Husks, he join Zara's pack. But he feels he is being watched. The Husks were legendary, how can he live up to everyone's expectations? Will he have to stopo being head?

Shadow: Quoet, handsome. But strange. VERY strange. Theres something about him. Rarely talks. He always shouts, orders people about. But why is he so frosty? And why is he so drawn to RainbowCookie even thought she teases her?

Kiki: Strong, hyper. She gets what she wants, end of convo. But she always bosses people about. There's an eveil glint in her eye. Why? Why does she always boss around? Is she trying to over throw Zara off her throne?

Chris: He always jokes. Joke this, joke that, flirt her, flirt there. But seriously, whose this jokey all the time? Somethings up. Something smells Chris-like.

RainbowCookie: Always happy, hyper, giggly. Just like a pup. But why does she tease Shadow all the time? And why the heck is she rainbow coloured?! ...And whats that...A colour? Hmm....

Here are the bios. If you can't read RainbowCookie's and Kiki's, ask me and i'll tell you.

Psst -- Roleplay story with pictures please read. The Pack Leadwolves

Psst -- Roleplay story with pictures please read. The Pack YoungWolves

Psst -- Roleplay story with pictures please read. The Pack Malewolves

(I might make another forum for these books.)
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Psst -- Roleplay story with pictures please read. The Pack   Psst -- Roleplay story with pictures please read. The Pack Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 12:59 am

One thing. WTF. We were doing books. Your post is true. We start and we never finish.If you're bored, post human RP? O.o
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm

PostSubject: Re: Psst -- Roleplay story with pictures please read. The Pack   Psst -- Roleplay story with pictures please read. The Pack Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 1:29 am

WTF

OMG LISTEN
AND READ PLEASE

THIS
IS
NOT
AN
OFFICIAL RP BOOK

This is a series of books that i want to write for myself.
Like you did earlier this year.
But im saying p[eople can join IF THEY WANT TO

I'll still post on humans and everything, im just writing a new set of books, and saying you can come alonjg and role play IF.
YOU
WANT
TO.

NOTE:

Website is http://thepack.forumotion.com/index.htm
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Psst -- Roleplay story with pictures please read. The Pack   Psst -- Roleplay story with pictures please read. The Pack Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 1:31 am

I also would like for some of you guys to read atleast the fiorst book. It'ss be short, because its like 'to be contiunued'

No new generations, just a storyline that goes throughout 5 books. Liuke chapters.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Psst -- Roleplay story with pictures please read. The Pack   Psst -- Roleplay story with pictures please read. The Pack Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 1:39 am

Yes it is cheesy
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Psst -- Roleplay story with pictures please read. The Pack   Psst -- Roleplay story with pictures please read. The Pack Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 1:17 pm

I don't RP as animals. So count me out. Way out. xP
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Psst -- Roleplay story with pictures please read. The Pack   Psst -- Roleplay story with pictures please read. The Pack Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 1:25 pm

Now I feel like making a site. xD
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Psst -- Roleplay story with pictures please read. The Pack   Psst -- Roleplay story with pictures please read. The Pack Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 3:55 pm

Yay I made one. xPPPPPPPP

Sorry for posting it on here. It's relavent though. :S

http://suicidalhuman.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Sounds depressing lol......
Okay Kim.
I was a bit grumpy earlier. Sorry. I;'ll consider joining.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Psst -- Roleplay story with pictures please read. The Pack   Psst -- Roleplay story with pictures please read. The Pack Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 7:39 pm

Kay Razz
Plz read and tell me how it is so i can improve
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Psst -- Roleplay story with pictures please read. The Pack   Psst -- Roleplay story with pictures please read. The Pack Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 9:26 pm

"Omg, you cant do that, you always start new books, we never finish them off, and you suck, you remind me of poop"

JK LOL

um anyways can I make a new char?

If so..

Psst -- Roleplay story with pictures please read. The Pack Jealous

Psst -- Roleplay story with pictures please read. The Pack Gotwhatit

Angel

Angel is the cute, girlie one. She is always flirting with anyone, even Shadow, Ew!

Dispite looking cute all the time, Angel has a tough, femimine, intelligent side, too. When she isn't being cute, she loves fighting with anything, or being random and annoying people with Rainbow Cookie.

The dudes won't admit it, but they still like her, Even when she is super annoying.

IF this is ok, Kimmi, but Chris Finds Angel cute and won't admit it? If not, i'll make up a cute boy wolf and find pics

Dislikes: Kiki. Kiki. Kiki! She always think's she's soooooo tough!
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Psst -- Roleplay story with pictures please read. The Pack   Psst -- Roleplay story with pictures please read. The Pack Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 6:21 pm

OMG I LOVED ANGEL IN THAT MOVIE! She was so cute x-x

Ok, the website is on my location thing.,
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Psst -- Roleplay story with pictures please read. The Pack   Psst -- Roleplay story with pictures please read. The Pack Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 6:32 pm

I KNOW RIGHT LOL
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Psst -- Roleplay story with pictures please read. The Pack   Psst -- Roleplay story with pictures please read. The Pack Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 6:49 pm

Ok,herer's angels plot:

Angel is a pup that the pack found whilst moving. But, why is she on her own? Who abondoned her? Why....why is she so...secret?

http://thepack.forumotion.com/index.htm

Plz read the books.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Psst -- Roleplay story with pictures please read. The Pack   Psst -- Roleplay story with pictures please read. The Pack Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Psst -- Roleplay story with pictures please read. The Pack
Page 1 of 1