Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Baselines/Storylines

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

Baselines/Storylines Empty
PostSubject: Baselines/Storylines   Baselines/Storylines Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 11:17 am

Ok, when a Series/Book set stop/finish, we all take a vote on a storyline. Post this and fill it in.

------------------------------------------
Storyline:
Characters:
School:
Houses:
Tell us more info:
Anything else?:

----------------------------------------------

Post below your forms.

Storyline: 4 People go to a mixed Boarding school. They have midnight feasts and Fun, Have their own Dorms, Camp, Lessons, Breaktime, They go to the villiage, etc, etc.
Characters: I ws hoping to have a clever one, a Cute and cool calm one, a Serious, nice and intellegent one, and a Funny, Excited one. [ Any extra characters, e.g... Daniel must RP like this:

Daniel walks in the room, watching [Main character] Do her homework. Daniel felt sorry for [ main character ] So he went to groom [main char's ] horse.

] Those are only extras not mains
School: Jublin Grey Boarding School for girls & boys. [ Jub Grey/ Jublin Grey]
Houses: I don't mind.
Tell us more info: Have fun, enjoy the RP and I hope you vote for my storyline! Remember to read the RP posting rules, Kay?
Anything else?: Noooope.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Baselines/Storylines   Baselines/Storylines Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 4:20 pm

Storyline: Models. Catwalks. The whole model thing. BUT. It's not the glamourus side. It's full of drug-usage, Anorexia, and suicide. Blood. Catfights. And money. Money talks.
Characters: Well. I'm going to have a char called Stephano. Stephano Alan Jesse. He's got into the model buisness, gay, drug-usage. Anorexia. He passes through all of it.
School:..No school. He's 20 A dropout
Houses: .. Apartment.
Tell us more info: Well. It's important. I think, models are mostly air-brushed. And I think it would be touching a sensitive topic, at the same time, we'd have fun!
Anything else?: It'd be great.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Baselines/Storylines   Baselines/Storylines Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 4:21 pm

Cool. If the guys don't reply in like 4 hours, i'll try it with you and see how it works out xD

Ok? =3
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Number of posts : 925
Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm
Registration date : 2007-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Baselines/Storylines   Baselines/Storylines Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 8:56 pm

I have a freaking awesome storyl;ine: Fantasy (woop!) 4 girls or whatever work in a cafe as a part time job and are about to leave school to university. (NARNIA MOMENT WOOP) Then osmehow i dunno they see another world and die. (jk) They go back in time somehow, into a fantasy world and are told they have powers (ofd course).
Real world and fantasy world get mixed up as some random monsters come into the real world and yhe girls obviously have to save the day without sdhowing wh othey are.
cHEESY, I KNOW BUT ITS SO ROCKIN PEARLZ.
Characters: Mains - 1. Zora, leader. She's the second youngest and knows about the fantasy world first. Not unpopular but not popular at school. Shes kinda like zoey in mew mew but less spazzy
Looks: (I have a youtube video with all characters in i post later) Short brown hair and silver eyes.
Powers: None, e3xcept that she fights good in power up mode
Weapons?: ...Hmmmmm......
2. Wiki. Second oldest. Mysterious and never talks. Not known i nschool at all but very powerful. Shes fro mfantasy world and goes to zora to tell her about it
Looks: Short blonde hair, white in powerup mode. Strange glowing eyes
Powers: Night and stars
Weapons: STaff
3. Renna. Oldest. Popular at school. Scared of everything, cries easily. But in power up mode she is a legfend i nthe fantasy world or whatever and is thne rbavest. She owns a pet hawk
Looks: Dark brown haie withn a tint of purple. Long. Inb power up mode its purple. Also in powerup mode she has wolf ears.
Powers: None
Weapons: Her hawk and a broom stick Smile
4. Flyfae. Youngest. Hyper and bubbly and very clumsy. She guards a secret abiout the fantasy world
Looks: Brown hair and in power up mode she has wings on her head (lmao)_
Powers: Flight.
Weapons: A small blob of a bunnyt o-o
(They all have somethign special, like zora is the leader, flyfae guards a secret, wiki from fantasy world, renna is a legend)

School: Greenwood High School
Houses: Wiki - Lives i nfantasy world ina dark wood ina cottage. Has no family. Flyfae - Shares a room in school with zora.
Renna - Richest and has a huge suite for herself in scvhool
TRell us more info:
- Zora and flyfae are best friends
- Wiki is very powerful and belongs i nthe fantasy world. She makes a portal into reality to find zora to tell her she isd the chosen one Smile
- Zora goes out to find the other chosen ones
- Renna has split personalities. In real world she is scared oif everything and cries real easily and is sensitive. In fantasy world, she is a legend. Harsh and brave, she gives noe mercy.
-Flyfae can fly Smile
- I MADE ALL OF THIS UP!!

Anything else?: I think it would be cool to roleplay this since we dont do fantasy and stuff only powerrs.

ADDED CHARACTER:
5. Kika. Popular. Bubbly and sweet and flirty.
Looks: Long blonde hair.
Powers: She can levitate stuff and summon animals.
Weapons: None
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Number of posts : 925
Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm
Registration date : 2007-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Baselines/Storylines   Baselines/Storylines Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 9:04 pm

K RITE HERES A LINK Smile

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=QPYzrrnsmnI

(tHIS DOSENT INCLUDE the chedck it.org bit with the girl o nthe broomstick floating)

1. Some girl flying ona broomstick. 2. Zora. 3. Flyfae 4. Renna in her uniform. 5. Wiki. 6. Kika. 7. Flyfae and zora fighting 8. Zora 9. renna 10. Zora and renna
(CANT BE BOTHERED FRO MTHEN ON)
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Baselines/Storylines   Baselines/Storylines Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 7:44 pm

Storyline: Well, about three kids that dropout of their 5th year at Secodary school [16/17 year olds] and they form a band called the `Dropouts` It has alot about the real life, relationships and comedy.
Characters: My char would be like a ex model that dropped out since she was 15 and quit modelling. Now she is 17 and meets up with all the charsin a club. My char is called Sarah Jessica Howells
School: None.
Houses: Apartment, Is the Band's Practice/Hideout. With the leftover money Sarah has made they can just about scrap up a recording studio and like two instruments. Sarah gets a part ime job along with the others, etc.
Tell us more info: Well at the end they go to uni, and get fans after them, concerts, etc
Anything else?: After they can end uni and have kids and read magazines about good/bad gossip about them, but they soon die. The kids grow up in apartments/houses/mansions with one or two servants/nannys/aunties/etc relatives looking after them and the children read their parents OLD facebook/msn/myspace/adressbooks/phonebooks and they find familiar names [I.E Let's Say as a example Sekura is called Jen, Jessica [Sarahs Daughter named after her second name] Goes to Jen's house, explains etc and THEY form a band but it gets rejected. The yare all now 15 and they try at a cavern/pub and they finally get in after practice and go to school etc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baselines/Storylines   Baselines/Storylines Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baselines/Storylines
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rockin Pearlz :: The Pearlz Diarys :: Genral Chat-
Jump to: