Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Me quitting or her demoted

Go down 
4 posters

Sekura demoted or Behoimi quitting?
Sekura being demoted
Me quitting or her demoted Vote_lcap40%Me quitting or her demoted Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Behoimi quitting
Me quitting or her demoted Vote_lcap60%Me quitting or her demoted Vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Indigo

Indigo

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2009-01-06

Me quitting or her demoted Empty
PostSubject: Me quitting or her demoted   Me quitting or her demoted Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:05 pm

I'm tired of being treated like shit from Sekura
It's just getting too much now...

Beh would you stop being bitchy? Seriously
If you have a problem with Sam, just keep it to yourself. You're wasting your time just senting poems that burn people, and if you think posting something this will make anything better, or even make people think better of you.

It.
Isn't.
Working.

Try something else. >>

Beh shut the fuck up.
You dont' have anything nice to say don't say anything that isn't worth shit on a forum you don't have to reply to.
Sam shouldn't be demoted, and Sam shouldn't quit,
Seriously. >>

Alright what the hell are you guys trying to do?
Seriously this forum is just a big waste of time, Candi,
And as for Beh, and what's-her name. Seriously this is bullshit!
If the reasons you put down here were the only reasons to make someone not able to make any more books or whatever-the-hell you want to take people from, then I would already probably have teh WHOLE BAND Excluded from making books.

1: Candi floss has changed
2: Candifloss didnt want to be her mate
3+ Forgotton.

That is all bullshit! Seriously!
Oh no, Candi changed, Sam isn't allowed to make a book.
Candi didn't want to be Sam's mate, OH DAMN! SAM'S A BITCH!
Forgotten?
Seriously
BULL
SHIT
I bet you 10 golden dragonscales that I can tell at least ONE CON about all of you that are good excuses to just ban you from whatever.
*continues on ranting with major sarcasm*

Jesus christ, girls! If this how you guys like to act with eachother what's the point of even being friends? What's the point of having a band filled with all these girls that not only just roleplay and don't really act like a band, but just bitch at eachother like there's no tomarrow!

SERIOUSLY

God, I know I'm being a bitch, I'm majorly PMSing, I guess. But Really guys, this is REDICULOUS!

My opinion: This is bullshit, get a grip, get over it, START OVER!

Sam can have her explosion moments, though who doesn't? It's HUMAN. If she does it a lot, so what? And seriously it was her book in the first place that she got upset about. I know very well that Kih, Cand, AND Beh have their hissy fit about the books, so here's my idea

STOP MAKING THE BOOKS!

Postpone making any books for a while, and when you guys think you are all over your bitchy little attitudes and KNOW you guys will get along, then you may consider making ONE BOOK we ALL agree on!

Any questions, leave me the fuck alone. >>

Its either her being demoted or me quitting.
Poll plz.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Me quitting or her demoted   Me quitting or her demoted Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:08 pm

Could we here Sekura's plead please. WE heard behs.
*bangs thing on desk.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2007-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Me quitting or her demoted   Me quitting or her demoted Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:50 pm

Alright obviously yesterday I was PMSing very badly, as well and today I have moodswings.
ANYWAYS
Alright as you guys probably know it is rare when I expload, and -again- obviously, as you can see I have, indeed, exploaded yesterday, and unfortunately, I exploaded on you guys.
And it isn't just Beh that I exploaded on, either, just so you guys know. It is clear that what I have said to Beh was extremely harmful and it seems as though I was only out to get her. Though along with my wrath, I did pull it out on her, which I do think is unfair, though then again she shouldn't have taken the time to post such harmful things to someone I love and care very much about. She had a right to be angry, and so did I, though what Beh didn't have the right of was posting things such as the following:

She's not my friend anymore,
I tried so hard to be there for her,
But keeping up with her is such a chore,
She's not my friend anymore.

She's not my kind of girl at least,
Shes changed inside, it hurts to watch,
If she can just lay in peace,
She's not my kind of girl at least.

She's not my best friend,
She was nice now she's not,
Its like it's a new trend,
She's not my best friend.

I miss my old Katherine so much,
Why does it have to be this way?
I feel like we're losing touch,
I miss my old Katherine so much.

Dedicated to Samantha Calamear/Katherine.

Sek's Note: Even using space for a THREAD to say something like that is way cold. It's as if Beh never really loved Sam at all. Keep in mind WE ARE ALL SUPPOSED TO BE FRIENDS, AND LASHING OUT AT EACHOTHER IS MOST DEFINATELY NOT THE WAY TO SHOW HOW MUCH WE ARE FRIENDS.

Sam:Yah. I've been demoted. But I think I'll quit. :S
Beh:Nahh you already did

Sek's Note: Even if Sam said something like that -which she did- Beh never had to say something like that. That also got me angry because not only was Beh being pretty harsh, though I get the wrong assumption about her. Hey, I bet Beh is a very nice and caring friend, though this really gives a negative feeling about her

I'm tired of being treated like shit from Sekura
It's just getting too much now...

Beh would you stop being bitchy? Seriously
If you have a problem with Sam, just keep it to yourself. You're wasting your time just senting poems that burn people, and if you think posting something this will make anything better, or even make people think better of you.

It.
Isn't.
Working.

Try something else. >>

Beh shut the fuck up.
You dont' have anything nice to say don't say anything that isn't worth shit on a forum you don't have to reply to.
Sam shouldn't be demoted, and Sam shouldn't quit,
Seriously. >>

Alright what the hell are you guys trying to do?
Seriously this forum is just a big waste of time, Candi,
And as for Beh, and what's-her name. Seriously this is bullshit!
If the reasons you put down here were the only reasons to make someone not able to make any more books or whatever-the-hell you want to take people from, then I would already probably have teh WHOLE BAND Excluded from making books.

1: Candi floss has changed
2: Candifloss didnt want to be her mate
3+ Forgotton.

That is all bullshit! Seriously!
Oh no, Candi changed, Sam isn't allowed to make a book.
Candi didn't want to be Sam's mate, OH DAMN! SAM'S A BITCH!
Forgotten?
Seriously
BULL
SHIT
I bet you 10 golden dragonscales that I can tell at least ONE CON about all of you that are good excuses to just ban you from whatever.
*continues on ranting with major sarcasm*

Jesus christ, girls! If this how you guys like to act with eachother what's the point of even being friends? What's the point of having a band filled with all these girls that not only just roleplay and don't really act like a band, but just bitch at eachother like there's no tomarrow!

SERIOUSLY

God, I know I'm being a bitch, I'm majorly PMSing, I guess. But Really guys, this is REDICULOUS!

My opinion: This is bullshit, get a grip, get over it, START OVER!

Sam can have her explosion moments, though who doesn't? It's HUMAN. If she does it a lot, so what? And seriously it was her book in the first place that she got upset about. I know very well that Kih, Cand, AND Beh have their hissy fit about the books, so here's my idea

STOP MAKING THE BOOKS!

Postpone making any books for a while, and when you guys think you are all over your bitchy little attitudes and KNOW you guys will get along, then you may consider making ONE BOOK we ALL agree on!

Any questions, leave me the fuck alone. >>

Its either her being demoted or me quitting.
Poll plz.

Sek's Not: Obviously, this part is what Behomi has said up above, which I really do think that this thread is a big waste of time. Behomi: Demote her or I'll quit. Hmm . . . Did you threaten us? Seriously, Beh. I don't care if I get demoted, though if this is what you're going to do to try to get what you want just because I stood up for a friend that I really care about, I'd be glad to see you fired.

As for what I have written . . .
I would like each of you to tell me how many times SINCE YOU'VE KNOWN ME, that I have actually exploded, erupted, or done anything of the sort. And no, I don't mean some random guy saying, "Hey, wanna yiff?" And I would say," Hell no. >>" I mean all-time explosions like Beh was so kind as to put together and put up on her post and thread on this General CHAT (Note, how it says GENERAL CHAT and not GENERAL ARGUEMENT-AND-LET'S-TEAR-EACHOTHER'S-THROATS-OUT!).
Now, since that I have actually chosen to erupt and expload and -let's face it- be one of the most biggest bitches that I've even known, I get demoted, while pretty much the rest of the band pretty much fight at least once a week, quit, come back, fight again, and do the same routine and don't even get FIRED.
And in case of emergancy, a.k.a. if you guys think that I usually start these fights, get everyone angry, quit all the time . ..
I would like you guys to say how many times I've even done either of those.
Once again, I understand what I did was pretty harsh and uncalled for, and I won't be surprised if I really did get a demotion, though if -even if it wasn't Beh- anyone were to even think of something such as "Demote her or quit", they obviously shouldn't be worth our time.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Me quitting or her demoted   Me quitting or her demoted Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:21 pm

Ok. Votes handed in. Votes shall be private.

KEEP VOTING!
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Number of posts : 925
Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm
Registration date : 2007-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Me quitting or her demoted   Me quitting or her demoted Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:49 pm

What the fuck.

Seirously.

Honestly.

Is there any point for this?
Sekurs, you were a little harsh

Beh stop asking for attention.

Jesus can we all just get over this

Im not voting i nthis sad argument because it would be a waste of my time, voting for attention seekers and moody people.
Im sorry if i have offended you in any way, im jsut sick of this.

Yopu know what our problem is? We have too big egos. We lvoe ourselves too much to jsut own upo and say sorry.
Ithin kthje biggest lsoers here are the people who dont jsut get over themselves and say bloody sorry.

Ands you can see with my epic spleeling skeels that im typing really angrily.

Behoimi, stop asking for attention. You're lucky we've even hried you. And even if you ahd a problem or a grudge against sekura, you could of jsut told all of us i nwhisper, so we scould sort this oiut instead of pasting it all over the forums.
And sekura, you're always moaning about how we are not a real band, and that you think we fight al lthe time. We dont fight that muych, and that we've done al lthese things wrong and get away with it blah blah blah.
Its kinda annoyign at times
Please dont be offended, this is how i think of you. I lvoe you both (as friends ew im not a lesbian)

Can we all jsut get over ourselves?

Here is the court order.

Sekura your not demoted you jsut get off with a warning.
Beh if you want to quiit, go ahead, but i'll miss you and your anime rps.
Back to top Go down
Indigo

Indigo

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Me quitting or her demoted   Me quitting or her demoted Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:15 pm

This topic has been closed because I quit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me quitting or her demoted   Me quitting or her demoted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Me quitting or her demoted
Page 1 of 1