Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Emeraldene's/Kelsey Lane's App.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kelsey_Lane&#9829

Kelsey_Lane&#9829

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Emeraldene's/Kelsey Lane's App. Empty
PostSubject: Emeraldene's/Kelsey Lane's App.   Emeraldene's/Kelsey Lane's App. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:06 pm

Hi Smile

Furc. Name: Emeraldene
Furc age: 15.
Irl Name: Anna.
Irl age: 11.
What would you do if a crowd was 'boo'ing you and the show was ruined?
I would not give up. I would just apologize, and I would say 'Okay, let's get this show Really rockin'!'
What would you do if a crowd was running at you, asking for autographs?
Wave and smile and sign as many as I can, and throw my scarf and let one lucky winner catch it, but try and talk to as many people as poss' I know it must feel bad if your idol or fave singer didn't sign your autograph.
How would you make up a song?
I would have to be in the right mood to make one up, I would think of a topic for a lyrics, and sit at my piano, thinking of a tune that suits the mood and lyrics of the song. I would do it bit by bit.
The gang had just made up a rock song and need a name, what do you call it?
'Black smokin' heart broken' -that was the first name that came to my head!
All the Pearls were AFK or of offline and a crowd want to hear a song, what do you do?
I would sign autographs but I would apologize that because we are true friends, I will never do a song without them, all of them need to be there to make it an awesome song Smile
What do you think of the Pearls?|
I love them! They live up to their name, they are Rockin'!
I think that they work very well as a band, and every single one is unique in their own fabulous way.
What pearl would you like to be?: Any three of these: Magic Pearl, Bow Pearl, Tangy pearl.
What would you do if you were in your dressing room and a #1 fan snuck into the dressing room and the other pearls were in the bathroom or reading a magazine what would you do?
Laugh, give them a hug, say how much I love all my fans and appreciate you coming to visit, but I gotta have privacy!
Are you good at anything particularly?
Yes. Writing. I do lots of it, write lots of stories. I am writing one called 'Trenington' with Kiha, and she is a marvel at it. I do love writing, you can escape in your own little world..ahh.
Are you good at making up songs?:
Quite. I don't really share them with others currently but I would love to at the Pearlz concerts. I write about school and friends and things. My favourite song I've wrote is 'I'm a Dreamer in my own little world'. They're random and silly, but come from the heart.
What dreams do you like? :
A rabbit life, Happy Homes, Rissy's Cafe, New Furcadia Farms.
What dreams do you know that might have a midi in?: A Rabbit Life, Happy Homes, umm, its kind of a pass really. I don't like to pass, but I really don't know Sad
Any other comments? : Yes. I am friends with Kiha, I go to school with her- If I do get picked for a place in the band (which I hope I do but I'm not too confident, I'm quite shy) Kih's not being bysk or anything, I know from going to school with her everyday she always tells the truth and her own opinion. Also I love you, Rockin' Pearlz!
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Emeraldene's/Kelsey Lane's App.   Emeraldene's/Kelsey Lane's App. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:25 pm

LOL, Thanks Anna. =p

What would you do if a crowd was 'boo'ing you and the show was ruined?
I would not give up. I would just apologize, and I would say 'Okay, let's get this show Really rockin'!'

Hee hee! I like that one =D

ll the Pearls were AFK or of offline and a crowd want to hear a song, what do you do?
I would sign autographs but I would apologize that because we are true friends, I will never do a song without them, all of them need to be there to make it an awesome song Smile

I like it, because if we were AFF/AFK/BRB, then we can rely on you.

P.S: This is the wrong app XD. Wecreated a NEWer app.

P.S.S

The app is really good! But I can't put my finger on it.. There isn't something RIGHT about it.. It just doesn't seem .... I don't know.. I know your a really goo friend irl, and stuff but The app justdoesn't .... You know....

UNDECIDED.

[Want to see what Kimm, Sek and Sam think]
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Emeraldene's/Kelsey Lane's App.   Emeraldene's/Kelsey Lane's App. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 8:00 pm

Ashepted.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey_Lane&#9829

Kelsey_Lane&#9829

PostSubject: Re: Emeraldene's/Kelsey Lane's App.   Emeraldene's/Kelsey Lane's App. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 8:55 pm

Yaaay! Do you mean for trial?
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Emeraldene's/Kelsey Lane's App.   Emeraldene's/Kelsey Lane's App. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 8:57 pm

Yeah, sorry. :S
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Emeraldene's/Kelsey Lane's App.   Emeraldene's/Kelsey Lane's App. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 6:26 pm

Anna, I know your one of my BBFLS, But..

You forgot to put the Symbol in your post! I cant tell you what it means, because you have to ind ou yourself
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Emeraldene's/Kelsey Lane's App.   Emeraldene's/Kelsey Lane's App. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 6:34 pm

You had good answers, and were generally amazing. I don't really mind if you haven't put the tag at the bottom but rules are rules, so you have to read the rules again and find the tag. Sorry. :S I hope you do the RP app. Razz
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Emeraldene's/Kelsey Lane's App.   Emeraldene's/Kelsey Lane's App. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 6:40 pm

Oh, and when Sam puts HER reasons on reccing you,

Welcometo Trial, Magic pearl.

WHEN you become a propr pearl, IF you do, You are:

Drummer

To become a proper pearl, you nee trust. This doesnt come in 1 week. I gained the pearlz Trust in 2years. [I'm not saying it will take that long LOL]
Back to top Go down
Kelsey_Lane&#9829

Kelsey_Lane&#9829

PostSubject: Re: Emeraldene's/Kelsey Lane's App.   Emeraldene's/Kelsey Lane's App. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 6:54 pm

~!_=_!~
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Emeraldene's/Kelsey Lane's App.   Emeraldene's/Kelsey Lane's App. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 7:12 pm

You're in for trial staff! :L If you want, you can do another app to be in the Rps.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey_Lane&#9829

Kelsey_Lane&#9829

PostSubject: Re: Emeraldene's/Kelsey Lane's App.   Emeraldene's/Kelsey Lane's App. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:09 pm

Thanks! Yay!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emeraldene's/Kelsey Lane's App.   Emeraldene's/Kelsey Lane's App. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emeraldene's/Kelsey Lane's App.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rockin Pearlz :: Applying for a Pearl!-
Jump to: