Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THAT IS IT! BOOM!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimiko

Kimiko

Number of posts : 925
Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm
Registration date : 2007-05-31

THAT IS IT! BOOM! Empty
PostSubject: THAT IS IT! BOOM!   THAT IS IT! BOOM! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 1:35 pm

IM SICK OF PEOPLE TREATING ME LIKE DIRT, OR ONLY BEING MY FRIEND BECAUSE IM A PHOENIX!!!

When I changed colours, people go "Ew, NOT liking." When sod changes, your all, "OMG, SOD YOU LOOK GREAT" and im sitting there like a "ew NOT liking" bafoon.

The other day, I met up with a friend, and she said "Can I have your phoenix." Cinnamon "
..What?...You werent friends with me for just getting my digo, were you..?" Freind "
...We're friends?"

And all the time people are ignoring me, shouting at me and using ... whenever I speak!! I just say WHAZZUP 8D. And everyone else is: .....o.o;;

I thought I was a FRIEND. A friend who is TREATED like a FRIEND.

You should respect each-others feeling and treat others as you would like to be treated. And if thats the way you want to be treated, fine.

I'll shout at you like you did to me, i'll ignore like you did to me, and i'll go ... like you did to me, and unless someone actually is friends with me NOT because I have a digo, NOT because Im good at bomberfurre, and actually treats me like a friend, then I'll stop and be hyper again.

This is cyber-bullying the way people treat me.
Back to top Go down
Samanthacalamear

Samanthacalamear

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-07-22

THAT IS IT! BOOM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THAT IS IT! BOOM!   THAT IS IT! BOOM! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 12:56 am

But I like you Cinna, i like the way you speak to me, I don't like you for your Phoe, I like you for your niceness and hillariousness. I know how you feel, people were friends with me for my kitters. And most said I looked hideous with a kitter. But I shouted abuse back at them LOL!
I LOVE YOU CINNA! I love you
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Number of posts : 925
Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm
Registration date : 2007-05-31

THAT IS IT! BOOM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THAT IS IT! BOOM!   THAT IS IT! BOOM! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 2:20 pm

Aww, thanks <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

THAT IS IT! BOOM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THAT IS IT! BOOM!   THAT IS IT! BOOM! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THAT IS IT! BOOM!
Page 1 of 1