Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Don't kill me.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

Don't kill me. Empty
PostSubject: Don't kill me.   Don't kill me. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:27 pm

Out of a period of legends, who do YOU like?:

Queen: (My point of View): But I actually think Queen is better then the beatles, I'm NOT NOT NOT saying the beatles suck, I love George Harrison, but I think that Queen is pretty awesome.

Look at Freddie, how muc he is into his work, dancing, STANDING up will on the piano, check him out!

Bad points: Even though everyone LOVED Freddie, I think Brian may looks alittle scared when Freddie dances crazily near him. LOL I love Freddie so much. :3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58CJih1iYC0&feature=related

He puts emotion into his work, he is awesome

Then the beatles: (Ilu George =D)

Beatles: (My View): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6G7MkBMVxE

They REALLY get into their work, they do ALOT of overtime and are appreciated, the legends are loved everywhere, They write awesome songs, all written and recorded. They work together really hard etc

Bad points: I don't think they really done alot of dancing and standing etc, or bright lights at their concerts.

The Who (My view):

Just awesome, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uFcPjILC7k&feature=related

Bad points: Not alot, their vid is alittle weird but we cant help that XD

---------------------------------------

Pink Floyd:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywPpc-TqV5w&feature=related

Another awesome band. Roger waters broke up, because they had a pity arguement, then it broke up a massive legend. Roger thought he was a little more supiror to the band aswell

Roger Waters took Dave Gilmour and the rest of the band to court to try to disband the name Pink Floyd but the courts decided that he couldnt do it because Nick Mason was in the band right from the start and also Dave Gilmour from the 2nd album, as much right as Roger Waters to the name of Pink Floyd. So they never have broken up, their last album being Division Bell officially because it was live, so really it would have been Pulse

Whoever got them together for the last time in bandaid was a genius.

-----

rolling stones.

Idk too much about these guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulVDM0a49Lw

-------

Persoonally I like Queen the best
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Don't kill me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't kill me.   Don't kill me. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 2:27 pm

Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Queen, Pink Floyd.. They're all amazing.Listened to them all and I enjoyed them all. (Queen- Another One Bites The Dust p.fave. Pink Floyd- Heartbeat Pig Meat p.fave. Led Zeppelin- Heart Breaker p.fave) Beatles are my favourite, they managed to stay on top for a long time. Longer than most bands. And yes, The Who are awesome. One of the members lives near us, as well as Brian Epstein's old house he bought.
I'm surprised that the Beatles actually did movies. I saw them both, Help, and a Hard Day's Night. They are amazing. Such hidden comedy.
Oh, and I love John. Wink
Rolling Stones, my dad listens to them and goes on about how they're better than the Beatles. I love the Rolling Stones, but Mick Jagger's voice sometimes annoys me... It like, hurts my ears. But I love Satisfaction.
THE MONKEES! So what if they're not English? I discovered them ages ago, but came back when mum bought the Monkees best of their episodes. Fell in love with sexy-hair Peter. You may notice they are quite similar to the Beatles. That is because when the Beatles were around then, the producers who created the Monkees were inspired to make this wacky band. Monkees were the first synthetic band; as in, the producers threw in all these guys from anywhere and made them perform together.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7528XZmfWlo
My personal favourite.. Very Happy
The Beatles weren't at all offended; in fact, they met the Monkees in a party, and in one of the Monkees songs, (Randy Scouse Git) they mention the 'Four kings of EMIs sitting cross-legged in the middle of the room', or something like that.
At the moment, I am big on the Monkees. Very Happy Into that psychedelic rock. And I love the TV show. <3333333333
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Don't kill me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't kill me.   Don't kill me. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 2:29 pm

Oh, and Kih. They couldn't get bright lights those days. XD Beatles were the first 'shocker' band, and if they got bright lights it may have made them all fall down with 'Good lord!' Queen was some time after them. XD
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Don't kill me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't kill me.   Don't kill me. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 2:32 pm

Oh, and don't forget the Sex Pistols, a great British band. Love it. THey even admitted they got Jonny Rotton for vocals because he was screamy and crap. My mum has seen a lot of those bands you listed, Kih, and that was when her then-boyfriend had got them all to play at colleges when they were small. Minus the Beatles.. She saw them getting out of a car.. Mum met some of the bands. I'm so jelous. Jonny Rotton in a bar. XD
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Number of posts : 925
Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm
Registration date : 2007-05-31

Don't kill me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't kill me.   Don't kill me. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:45 am

QUEEN FTW! *gets shot*
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

Don't kill me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't kill me.   Don't kill me. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:22 pm

Asheth wrote:
Oh, and Kih. They couldn't get bright lights those days. XD Beatles were the first 'shocker' band, and if they got bright lights it may have made them all fall down with 'Good lord!' Queen was some time after them. XD

LOL I didn't know that! Also didn't know Queen were after the beatles. O=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Don't kill me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't kill me.   Don't kill me. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't kill me.
Page 1 of 1