Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Long time no chat. (Contact?)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sekura

Sekura

Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2007-10-07

Long time no chat. (Contact?) Empty
PostSubject: Long time no chat. (Contact?)   Long time no chat. (Contact?) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:36 am

Hey guys,
I know it's been forever since I've been on here, and same with Furcadia. High school for me is so busy! Plus the fact I've gotten myself occupied with other commitments irl! Anyways, I feel really bad for not being around lately, but whatever's new on here I see whenever I have time to check.
I miss you guys really badly, and I know of course that Facebook isn't doing much with talking with eachother and keeping up, but if you'd like to chat or see me/talk I'm most likely on Facebook so . . . Drop me a line!
Also, my emails are Catelysiakay13@yahoo.com and Sekura@yahoo.com m(Duh!) My youtube account is Roxieforever and my xBox Live account is Sekura Senthos (simple enough, right?)
Another note, my computer's internet busted, I don't know how but it won't come back no matter what I do, so that would really explain why I haven't been online lately. Though if you'd also like to drop me a line for whenever I'm online I'm using the temporary alt Sussex, so leave me a message if you want to contact me there. I'd use Sekura and add you peoples to Pounce but this is my sister's computer and I can't add one thing to this internetscomputerlaptopthingy without being yelled at, plus the fact that if this computer has one little mishap it's automatically my fault since I've been using it every now and then, and I don't feel like dealing with that anytime soon.
So yes, I miss you guys very much and would like to get ahold of you, and try my best to stick with the bad as much as juggle everything else around.
I realise that xBox live is a stretch, considering it has to do with hearing our voices, but if you really think about it, it costs less (no phone bill/taxes), there's no way of tracking (Not like you guys are going to research on finding who's xBox is who's), and the only information you'd get other than voice would be a username you come up with.
I'm not asking to go out and buy yourselves and xBox and xBox live, but if you have any of those just drop me a like/send me a request.

Sam & Candi I knwo I'm already friends with you guys on Facebook but we
NEVER TALK
and Beh and Kim I haven't spoken to you guys in LIFETIMES

R. P. F.
O. E. O.
C . A. R.
K. R . E.
I . L .V.
N .Z .E.
' ._ R
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Long time no chat. (Contact?)   Long time no chat. (Contact?) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 3:13 am

Xbox live? Hmm I might try that. Very Happy I'm still around, but uninstalled Furcadia. Sad I'll install it if there's anything important going on.. Other than that, yeah, I think I'm still alive. Just been going to parties, obsessing over the Monkees and being a hippie. ;D
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Number of posts : 925
Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm
Registration date : 2007-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Long time no chat. (Contact?)   Long time no chat. (Contact?) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:58 am

Ive got an xbox!
I jsut need to connect to the internet with it an ill add you :3
btw, im candi and kim.
In real life stuff?
Oh you know basic stuff.
Best friend is an attention whore, doing crap with my school grades.
Pretty sweet.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Long time no chat. (Contact?)   Long time no chat. (Contact?) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:21 pm

Shoot your best friend in the face. They are not your best friend. xD
Back to top Go down
Indigo

Indigo

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Long time no chat. (Contact?)   Long time no chat. (Contact?) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 1:09 pm

I'll add you on both FB and Xbox Live (I'm ChibiRainbow on Xbox).

And yes! We all need to talk and stuffs
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Long time no chat. (Contact?)   Long time no chat. (Contact?) Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:01 am

Julianna Rose wrote:
I'll add you on both FB and Xbox Live (I'm ChibiRainbow on Xbox).

And yes! We all need to talk and stuffs

addd meeeeeeeee on fb, Ask Grace for it, im not putting my fb up here when random peoples can see it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Indigo

Indigo

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Long time no chat. (Contact?)   Long time no chat. (Contact?) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 6:21 pm

Yep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long time no chat. (Contact?)   Long time no chat. (Contact?) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long time no chat. (Contact?)
Page 1 of 1