Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Turn over a new leaf

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kimiko

Kimiko

Number of posts : 925
Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm
Registration date : 2007-05-31

Turn over a new leaf - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turn over a new leaf   Turn over a new leaf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:59 am

[[Why was i randomly put with mcpherson? wtf? Also, sorry i havent posted in a while.]]

Kim watched Kiha walk in sheepishly, and Indigos angry glare. Uh oh.
Meltdown in three...two...
"RIGHT, everyone! Lets perform!" The teachr clapped her hands jsut before Indigo could explode. Kim could see Indigo's eyes flare with rage as he tried to bottle it up.
"Kim and mcpherson...you're up. (idontknowhisfirstname.)" The teacher called absentmindedly.
Kimiko let out a loud long groan, rolling her eyes up to the sky and got up irritatedly.
"Kimiko, show some enthusasim." The teacher wanred as they got onto the stage
"Tch." Kimiko said standing on the stage, hand on hip holding up a crumbled script to her face.
"Romeo, romeo where art thou romeo." Kimmi said flatly, and yawned.
"JULIETTE," Mcpherson stepped forward, proclaming loudly holing his hand to his chest while kim slapped her palm onto her face.
"SHALL I COMPARE," Mcpherson sighed, oushing his large glasses up "THEE, TO A SUMMERS..."
"I CANT DO THIS." Kim threw her hands into the air, the script flying out of her hand. She jumped off the stage and sat back down, arms crossed.
"OW, OW, OW,..2 Mcpherson doubled over screaming. "PAPER CUT."
The teacher took her glasses off, rubbing her forehead. "Alright...whatever. NEXT UP, kih and indigo. Jusdt, just go."
Back to top Go down
Indigo

Indigo

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Turn over a new leaf   Turn over a new leaf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 11:25 am

[[ Ow ow ow 2? xD ]]

[[ Thanks for waiting for me guys. I was expecting to come back and see like a FLOOD of posts. Either that or this is just dead.... I'll post anyway. I hope y'all are still on here ;-; (Also I was on holiday) ]]

Indigo would have stormed out. He would have made a tantrum like Kimiko did. He would have happily just dropped the script, thrown some things about, and slammed the door. But he didn't. He wasn't going to show himself up to be an immature brat. At the same time he didn't want to act his heart out. So he just stood there when the teacher called him up.
"I said, Indigo, and Kiha."
Kiha was already up there, looking at him, but Kiha had ruined this for him. Why should he act? There was no point now. Stupid new girl... He thought to himself. He slipped his headphones off. The room was deadly silent. Even the teacher didn't dare speak as he walked off to the other side of the room, and picked up his leather bag. "I'm going home. Feel free to call my parents and tell them whatever." He then walked out of the room, shut the door behind him, and ran. He ran down the stairs, across the hallway, ignoring the curious kids as tears welled up in his eyes. Running into the playground, he looked for the van. He even ran up and down the street. But it was gone. He was too late. He slumped down to the floor, crying openly now. Why did the only person who understood him have to leave? He stood up, wiping his face, and began the long walk home. He'd call in work saying he was ill or something...at the moment he didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Turn over a new leaf   Turn over a new leaf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 3:01 am

And then she was there.... Watching him from close behind. She grinned at his aura that gave off a negative feeling. She smirked at his loneliness. Man, it had been a long time since she had last seen the boy.... She tapped him on the shoulder and waited for him to spin around before he talked. She inclined her dark head to him, smiling a black smile.
"It's been quite a long time, Indigo, am I not correct?"
She spoke in her deep voice, full of joy at having found someone she connected with very well. He was the positive to her negative.... They could never, or rarely, go wrong...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turn over a new leaf   Turn over a new leaf - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Turn over a new leaf
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rockin Pearlz :: The Pearlz Diarys :: Genral Chat-
Jump to: