Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

From the beginning

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

From the beginning Empty
PostSubject: From the beginning   From the beginning Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 8:07 pm

OK SO was thinking of starting a roleplay including Pinka, Kimiko, Samantha, Sekura and the band but from the actually beginning from where we bump into each other :')
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

From the beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the beginning   From the beginning Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 9:55 pm

Name:
Stage name:
Appearance:
Stage Appearance:
*OPTIONAL*Love/Crush:
Powers:
Enemies:
Bio(A bit on their background):
*OPTIONAL*HOW THEY GOT THEIR POWERS:
Other:

---------------------------------------------------------
You can have 3 small powers like: Fly, Telekinesis, etc

or one big one like: Controlling all nature, Morphing into all animals, etc

OK so all the pearlz live in dorms in the school, and here is mine, you can have a maximum of 2 characters:

Name: Kiha Holmes
Stage name: Pinka
Personality: Pinka is nice, kind, can get moody at times, generally a flirt, erm yeah, her characteristics will come out in the storyline Smile
Appearance: Brunette, up to her chest, quite straight and sleek, big green eyes, a olivey skin complexion, and has some freckles on her face, she is normally seen in the school uniform, which is a navy blazer, a white blouse, and a navy and grey and white kilt (sorry, they go to boarding school so they are wearing kilts LOL)
Stage Appearance: Blonde hair, dip dyed pink, she has green contacts in, and always seen to wear a gold necklace studded with rubies that reads 'Pinka'
*OPTIONAL*Love/Crush: none YET
Powers: To make small shields to protect herself or others, but she cant use it all the time, Evapourating manipulation (Turning into gases, fogs or mist like substances) Like the cheshire cat from Alice in Wonderland with Johnny depp in :') and Sonic noise that emits from her mouth that can break glass or stun opponents
Enemies: Rosie, you'll meet her lateeeeer
Bio(A bit on their background): All will be revealled, but she can say that her mum and dad died because they refused to fight for good, so Pinkas powers got passed down to her, so she fights with the pearls, etc Very Happy
*OPTIONAL*HOW THEY GOT THEIR POWERS: Read above ^^^^^^^

Name: Rosie
Personality: You'll find out
Appearance: Short dark brown hair, quite wavy, big hazel eyes and pale skin, you'll find out more later Smile
*OPTIONAL*Love/Crush: Find out later,
Powers: X-Ray vision, Super Speed
Enemies: Kiha
Bio(A bit on their background): find out
*OPTIONAL*HOW THEY GOT THEIR POWERS:
Other:
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Number of posts : 925
Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm
Registration date : 2007-05-31

From the beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the beginning   From the beginning Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 11:14 pm

WARNING, MASSIVE PICS D:

Name: Kimiko Alexandra-Phoenix
Stage name: Candyfloss
Superhero name: Pulse
Personality: Kimi is childish, stubborn and always wants to make her friends happy. Sometimel quip a sarcastic comment here and there.
Appearance: From the beginning Mio
Stage Appearance:From the beginning 289195 (pink wig and bright blue contacts)
When using her powers:From the beginning 880523_128218199131687res_450_316
*OPTIONAL*Love/Crush: none yet
Powers: Telekinesis, (like in mass effect https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IWWecR56fs&feature=related LOLOL) cause shockwaves through the air or 'pulses' but even though this is powerful, she cant use it all the time. Teleportation but only to places shes seen and knows really well. (e.g. teleporting to her house).
Enemies: Luka Frost (more on her later 8D)
Bio(A bit on their background): Kim never knew her real parents, she ended up with adoptive parents who dumped her at the boarding school as soon as she turned 12. She never knew why she couldnt see her real parents, or real grandmother, but it doesnt bother her anymore.
*OPTIONAL*HOW THEY GOT THEIR POWERS: Her grandmother had powers, but gave them up. The powers skipped a generation because of this, and now kimi has them!
Other:
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

From the beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the beginning   From the beginning Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:35 pm

yaaay, hopefully people will post soon so we can start Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

From the beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the beginning   From the beginning Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 7:41 pm

Name: Samantha Frances Calamear
Stage name: Sam... or Samantha.
Personality: Dark, bad-tempered sometimes, quiet, snappy, hateful towards most people, appears hostile but deep down is gentle
and peace-loving. Emotional and secretive. You all remember the old Sam, right? Wink
Appearance: From the beginning Th34d03ccc (minus
completely-black eyes & purple hair)
From the beginning Black-anime
https://2img.net/h/i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l631/QUACKQUACKMOOFISH/Decorated%20images/Elraine.jpg

with powers: https://2img.net/h/i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Sora_2006/Anime/raven2.jpg (purple hair & tophat & really pale skin)

*OPTIONAL*Love/Crush: None so far.

Stage Appearance: From the beginning __crow_dance__ (purple hair)
Powers: To be able to feel pain from other members/ anyone close to her (including arch-enemies), to be able to transmit telepathic messages to the other members of the group (the weakness is that anyone else with telepathic powers can manipulate them or mind-control her easily)
Enemies: Many local gangs/ people who know of her powers/ Zentha- a woman with hella lotta powers. Big boss lady, basically, and vampire. Very manipulative and can use mind control on vulnerable people thus getting them to do her bidding.
Bio(A bit on their background): No one really knows how Samantha got there, nor anything about her family. She's a bit of a loner; hangs out with no one before meeting the Pearlz. Has been living in her black van trying to get to grips with the frequent headaches she's been getting.
*OPTIONAL*HOW THEY GOT THEIR POWERS: Been born with them... No one knows until provoked that her parents dumped her on the streets as soon as they found out.
Other: Frequent headaches or pains in her joints. Eyes are completely black as a result of her powers and skin a deathly white.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2007-10-07

From the beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the beginning   From the beginning Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 11:27 pm

Name: Sekura Osiris Senthos
Stage name: Sekura
Personality: Very polite, has a lot of manors.
Appearance:
http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/X/XX/XXX/XXXIAMSKITTLEZXXX/1283571596_1634_full.jpeg

Stage Appearance:
[IMG]https://2img.net/h/oi56.tinypic.com/2a8qk8w.jpg[/IMG]

*OPTIONAL*Love/Crush: None yet!

Powers: Can read minds, see outside of her eyes (could picture everything around her), can transport her spirit outside of her body, can possess other beings. Can control emotions.
Disclaimer: She has to read the mind in order to enter/possess the host, she cannot see outside her eyes when feeling extremely strong emotions (sadness, anger, frustration), when outside of her body, her solid self is completely useless, looks almost dead. She cannot hurt others, others cannot hurt her. Nor can she pick up or move objects. She can only control emotions when she is allowed to.
Enemies: None yet.
Bio(A bit on their background): Sekura grew up with a family friend, her mother dying in childbirth and her father working all the time and being spiraled into a depression due to his wife's death. When she was in high school her father spent more time at home and with the bottle so she was left to care for her father. Her middle name, Osiris, derived from the Egyptian God who was murdered by his brother, Seth. Osiris's sister and wife, Isis, resurrected Osiris enough to have a son, Horus, who soon avenged his father's death by slaughtering Uncle Seth.
*OPTIONAL*HOW THEY GOT THEIR POWERS: Sekura thinks that she got her powers from Horus, although that's untrue and the truth is left unknown.
Other: ( I don't know if I should put future Sek in here or not, considering she does have an IC future in furc)
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm

From the beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the beginning   From the beginning Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 9:34 pm

Yay!

Me and kiha were thinking we should make the actual band like how we met in furcadia.
The band was formed in furcadia when sod held a contest in the club area of mystic homes to make a band. Although all i remember is walking in and accidently being chosen lolool

So it could be like, a competition is being held in a club to form a band and we all get chosen. The competition lets us record and release a single song. However, the song is majorly popular and the Rockin Pearlz official band is formed and song after song becomes number one. But we all want to stay in school until we're older so we put on wigs and names so we can keep our identities secret.
After a while we discover haave powers blah blah.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

From the beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the beginning   From the beginning Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 9:09 pm

Kihas POV

PS: I want to meet Sam at the band meeting, and build up a good entrance for her Razz

Kiha looked out of her window
"Don't worry dear, I know you're new here darling, but you'll be fine!" Mrs. Black would reassure Kiha.
"You sure mum?" I said, smiling
"Yep! I had loads of fun here!"
Kiha got out of the car, hugged her mum goodbye and took her luggage. She was annoyed that her mum didn't want her to stay at home and go to a boarding school with other boys and girls.
"Bye mum, see you soon!" I said
"Bye darling, I have a lot of work so this will take pressure off!"
"Of course it will.." I muttered under my breath.
I walked up the large, tiring stairs of my new school and entered the door, a beginning of a new year.
"AH, YOU must be Kiha!" A skinny, tall lady yelled at me
"..yes, why?" I said
"You're the new girl, of course! Follow me, I'm the matron." Matron said, walking quickly, holding some white sheets, I actually had to run to keep up with her.
A girl with dark, long hair in a backcombed ponytail laughed at me
"Why are you running after Matron? Please don't tell me you are a teachers pet!" She laughed at me, towering over me
"No-"
"OH, how CUTE! You must be the NEW GIRL!" She yelled, after a few seconds, a row of heads peered out, door after door after door after door, watching me, I've been on stage before with eyes watching me, but this was scary.
"Can you shut up and leave her alone?" A girl with big blue eyes, a pale complexion and black, sleek hair.
"Who invited this girl?" She said
"Jem, shut up." Kimi said
"I'm Kimi" Kimi said
"Hey, the new girl is kind of hot!" someone yelled
"Whatever!" Jem said, slamming the door.
"KIHA!" Matron screamed
I got up
"Thanks!" I said to Kimi, then ran off after Matron.
She threw me in a room, it was quite roomy, with white fluffy carpet everywhere, two green single beds, both on opposite sides of the rooms, and a large window from the floor to the ceiling on one wall of the room, the other wall had a large fireplace in the middle, the curtains were pulled, and there were some clothes on the bed and the floor, I put my suitcase on the bed and went over to the large chest of drawers, and started to unload my stuff, then I heard a scream.
A girl ran out in a towel turban and with a towel around her
"WHO ARE YOU?" This girl yelled
"Kiha!"
"GET OUT"
"What? Mat-"
Before I could finish, the girl got a knife and was running towards me
"WHAT THE FUCK YOU CRAZY BITCH!" I screamed, I grabbed her wrist tightly and was trying to reassure her
"LISTEN. MATRON SENT ME, IM NEW." I screamed
Her grip loosened and she dropped the small pen knife
"Oh, why didn't you tell me!" She said happily, skipping into the bathroom
"Erm, I tried but then you attacked me?!" I shouted at her
In literally five minutes, she came out in a green silky top tucked into some denim shorts, and she had long hair, that was damp, and misty grey eyes.
"I'm Sekura!" she smiled
"Kiha." I grinned.
I took a look at her, and she began to blowdry her hair.
"Why are you all dressed up?!" I asked
"Haven't you heard? It's a open band night tonight! Everyone is going, but I'm just going to watch, can you sing?" she said
"Well,"
"Good! Seeya there! It starts in 20 minutes!" Sekura smiled.
"But where-"
"Down the hall!" Sekura said
I had a few minutes, so I painted my face with makeup, put on some liquid eyeliner, and put my hair down, so a mop of long brown hair was on my torso
5 minutes to go, I ran down the hall, and saw Kimi
"what is this for anyways?" I said
"You'll see.."

Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

From the beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the beginning   From the beginning Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 9:45 pm

Wow, how much more of a rush could Sekura be in? Sure, it started in 20 minutes but the thought of how close the event was going to be made her nervous enough.

Sekura raced down the hallway in a pair of nice sneakers that matched well with her ensemble. People around her gave her strange looks, but in the rush she felt she was in all she could think about is how much she wished she had the time to curl her hair.

That Kiha girl... How funny they had met in such a way. She didn't expect anyone to be in the room anytime soon, especially when she wasn't as descent as she hoped she would be when she met her roommate.

She had come earlier in the day, as one would imagine. She didn't have very much else to do and she had been waiting weeks for the opportunity to get out of her house. She had been so cooped up since school had been let out, and she was tired of having to continuously clean the house and care for her father. All he did was sit around a drink all day! It didn't bother her, but she wanted other priorities. After all, she was only seventeen.

Of course, she wasn't going to really perform, but she loved the entertainment of seeing others up there singing and playing instruments. How interesting it would be to see a band go up there, them actually being good and making it big? How awesome would it be to be able to say that she was present when the band formed and when they first became big?

Sure, she wouldn't boast about it to a whole lot of people, but for memory purposes, what a milestone in her life!
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

From the beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the beginning   From the beginning Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 12:50 am

Kim rolled her eyes are Jem
"You're so mean.." She muttered.
"Whatever!" Jem said, caking on makeup.
"Its called makeup, not cakeup." Kim rolled her eyes as she brushed her long hair.
Jem sighed irritatedly. "You're just jealous!" She started as she flicked her dry black hair. "And anyway, IM going to be in a new band!"
"Really." Kim said, making final touches to her own makeup.
"They're holding some contest. Some manager is there, Sophia Odsen or something.."
Kim dropped everything "SOPHIA ODSNE?" She shrieked "She's signed EVERYONE!"
Jem laughed. "And thats why I'LL be the new Lady Gaga" And she cackled. "Arent you going? OR ARE YOU TOO UGL-OW!"
Kim had thrown a book at her. "Yeah."
Jem snorted, and went out the door. Kim sighed, and left aswell.
"What is this for anyways?"
Kim turned around and saw Kiha. She smiled. "You'll see."

When they finally arrived, it was like an underground club. It was decorated dark and purple, with purple fairylights on the corners of the ceilings. There was even a bar, in purple shiny plastic, along with a stage. The whole room of people were chatting excitedly. You some girls were even in costumes hoping they would stand out and get picked to be in a band.
Kim nodded at the bar seats and they sat down.
"Its open band night!" Kim had to raise her voice over everyone else. "We have these a lot. But this time theres some contest for a new band." Kim shrugged. "But apparently the manager SOPHIA ODSEN is here!"
"HEY KIM, DOING ANY STAND UP COMEDY TONIGHT?" Some guy sniggered behind her, referring to a past embarrasing event. (which will be revealed later.)
Kim paused, horrified. Then she regained her compsure. "YEAH. HERE'S THE PUNCHLINE." Kim actually punched him and he hit the floor.
"OHHHH!" Everyone jeered. "HE GOT HIT BY A GIRL!"
Soon things died down. Kim looked back at Kiha and shrugged. "Sorry about that."
"Mind if I sit with you guys?" Kim looked to see another girl with long black hair and green eyes.
Kim nodded and smiled. "Sekura, right?" She said, "I've seen you around here before."
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

From the beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the beginning   From the beginning Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 7:07 pm

Sam knelt in front of her mirror, staring at the pale form that reflected back at her; she bit at her bottom lip, flinching as she caught sight of how pale and drawn she actually looked. Strange black eyes narrowed, black lipsticked lips an 'S' of worry. White forehead was lined with the pain of the relentless pounding headache which had seemingly been there for her entire life... Sam hoped that the pain would not be intensified by the loud music she was about to experience.
Hell, the headaches were livable... but she had not experienced the music life in the heart of the city; Sam knew that a lot of people down there despised her for being different. She did not conform to their list of standards, and so had had decided to kick herself out of society in order to live a relatively peaceful life... although rowdy youths still knocked on her stationary black van, shouted insults, and sometimes scratched the paintwork off or stabbed at the tires with their switchblades. Sam would curl up at the back, muttering her own curses at them, wishing they were all dead and would just leave her alone.
But that evening was special; special because Samantha Frances Calamear rarely went into the heart of the city. She recalled waking up in her van and stepping outside, only to find that some mysterious person had slipped a flier between the window wipers. Grumbling angrily, Samantha had retrieved it and read the thing before she would throw it in the bin. She found out that, in a week's time, there was going to be an open-mic night at one of the bars... not only that, but there would be a contest held, and whoever was considered amazing would be put in some sort of band with a record deal.
Sam had sat, stroking her black acoustic guitar, staring at the flier as she considered entering.
And so that was where she was on that fateful day, getting ready in her van. She had already placed the velvet dark-purple Mad Hatter top-hat over her straight purple hair which landed at her skinny little hips. She had cut her purple Cleopatra fringe straight across neatly, and outlined her eyes in the similar Egyptian way with thick black eyeliner and lashings of mascara. Face was forced to be paler with powder until it was a ghostly white, and lips were turned black by the sticky lipstick she had smeared on. Punched through her ears were a series of little holes in which Sam filled them with tiny silver hoops. She stood tall in her purple platforms and stood skinny as a piece of paper in her pinstriped dark purple and black dress; the sleeves were white cheesecloth and landed at her wrists, turning into frilly cuffs which hid her hands.
Before leaving her van for the event, Sam got out a hypodermic needle and shot a tiny amount of cocaine into her system... she called it 'keeping herself going for the show'.
And so Sam stepped out of her van with her sleek guitar slung over her back by a black velvet strap, locked the van, and left the alleyway, disappearing in the dark, shivering at the cool night air.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

From the beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the beginning   From the beginning Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 9:08 pm

Kiha walked out of her dorm, down the corridor, she had a cream dress that was quite tight that had puffy sleeves, and some black wedges, with her nails painted pink.
She walked down in her heels, and reached some stairs, which were vibrating with the bass of the music.
Kiha took hold of the bannister and slowy made her way down the stairs, gripping the bannister tightly, then approaching a door which she opened meekly.
It was dark, with a eery glow of purple fairylights, some poles, some black shiny table tops and purple tables, with fluffy purple stools, a bar and glow in the dark stars on the floor and ceiling.
She walked in and bumped into someone
"Oh my god im so-" Kiha spluttered, seeing that she bumped into someone and spilt their drink
"YOU BITCH!" Jem screamed
"erm, sorry?" Kiha said
"EVER SINCE YOU CAME HERE NOTHING HAS GONE RIGHT." Jem yelled, and some blonde girls were agreeing with her.
"Erm, only this one incident has gone wrong?" Kiha said
"SHUT UP." Jem screamed
"Put a sock in it, Jem." Kim said, coming up behind me
"Who invited you." Jem said
"Well, if you haven't noticed Jem, it IS a free for all, anyone could come along, for free?" A random boy came up behind us.
I glanced at him quickly, he was quite tanned, with brown messy hair and grey eyes.
"Trent! Hey Trent, erm I was just welcoming Kiha!" Jem grinned at the cute boy, and grabbed me by my neck, hugging me tightly.
I pushed her off.
"What the hell?" Kim said
"Besties!" Jem smiled
"Not really?" Kiha said
"Jem, just stop it, let the new girl be." The boy said, before walking away
"Bye Trent!" Kiha smiled at him
"Oh, what's your name?" Trent smirked
"Kiha." She said
He nodded and walked off
"Wow, he talked to you!" this random girl said to me
"Erm, so?" Kiha and Kim said
"He is so hot! Your so lucky!" She said
Kiha looked at Kim and they burst out laughing
"Whatever," Kiha smiled
"Imma get a drink, be right back!" Kim said and she walked off.
The lights went slightly darker and a bright spotlight landed on this woman on stage
"Okay! We are going to randomise bands now, and pick people from the crowd up onto the stage!" She said, grinning
The spotlight roamed around the room, and hit Kiha
Kiha froze
"Erm, no, I can't.. I can't sing.. No, er just skip me please? Not me?" Kiha pleaded, but some people pushed her gently to the front
"Go on Kiha!" Someone yelled
"Yeah, GO KIHA" Jem yelled, shoving me sharply from my back, I hit this poor guy
"Oh my god I'm so sorry, Jem pushed me" Kiha said, stuttering, she was scared the guy would punch her or something.
"It's cool Kih" the guy said
"Oh hey Trent" Kiha smiled
"Alright, now get on stage" Trent smirked, throwing me up
"No, erm, oh god" Kiha whispered
"Hi" She said, waving to the random crowd of people
"Okay, the spotlight is still going!" The girl on stage next to Kiha said.
"Who will it land on?"
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

From the beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the beginning   From the beginning Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 11:47 pm

Sekura sitting at the bar section of the room. Sure, she was a bit young to be drinking. So young, she wasn't! She never really liked virgin mary's but they were something to keep her by. Her eyes widened at the unfamiliar girl, almost in shock of being caught in public. "You have?" She smiled at her, laughing a little. "I'm surprised. I've been running around here all day. I was so worried I was going to miss it... Twenty minutes before it even started."
She leaned against the table and saw the familiar Kiha on stage waving. Was it Kiha? Wow... Poor girl. But what were the odds that Sekura had met her before she went on stage? Kiha did say she was a pretty good singer. She gave Kiha an encouraging smile, yelling, "YEAH! YOU CAN DO THIS!" While waving her hand in the air to get Kiha's attention she noticed one of the lights land on her. Her smile immediately fell and her eyes bulged. "What? No.... Nononono." She gave a nervous laugh. She wasn't supposed to go on stage, she was supposed to watch!
The people around her pushed her unwillfully to the stage, Sekura protested until she was lifted onto the stage, her eyes were huge, staring at the crowd. Standing up she stood next to Kiha, giving a nervous smile and leaning over to whisper to her, "Erm.... I don't even know what they want me to do up here..... I can sing, do some guitar... Piano... But aren't you already singing?" She raised a brow as he eyes kept on the many people waiting for a light to land on them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

From the beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the beginning   From the beginning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From the beginning
Page 1 of 1