Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blowing the dust off this place to say...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Blowing the dust off this place to say... Empty
PostSubject: Blowing the dust off this place to say...   Blowing the dust off this place to say... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 5:18 am

It's weird... I had a dream last night that I was in the band again.
Wow.
How long has it been???
I kind of miss the old days, but I cringe at some of the stuff I did/wrote. Ok. The MAJORITY of the stuff I did/wrote. I mean, I might be going off to University in a few months! Wow.
We've grown up. When I first met you guys I was, what? 10? 9? & had just joined Furcadia. I considered myself the grumpy goth of the group. So cliched hahaha. I was so pissy and arrogant and created a loooot of arguments.
And there was the excitement of getting home to see someone had posted in the story section. Then the dread that you'd have to post...
We kicked a lot of people out and invited a lot of people in.
And this place is still up here, like a relic reminding me of how I used to be. How I used to write. God knows I've improved over the years....
It's certainly depressing to have seen this place fade away when it used to be so full of life and angst Wink
Aw I'm feeling all sentimental, but I doubt you guys will see it.
If you do, I hope everything's going well for you.
It's late here, I better get on going.
Keep Rockin'! (or is that cliched now? I feel like someone's pressed a button on my back like i'm some sort of toy, and I'm spewing out cheesy catchphrases)...
Back to top Go down
Kiki BlackFire

Kiki BlackFire

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Blowing the dust off this place to say...   Blowing the dust off this place to say... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 3:46 am

It's been so long I almost forgot my password. ALMOST.

We should maybe have a reunion or something? I forgot this forum existed 'till I checked back and saw this post. I almost cried ;;

EDIT: You have no idea how embarrassed I am about all my old posts. I look at them and just... CRINGE.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Blowing the dust off this place to say...   Blowing the dust off this place to say... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 1:35 am

Oh god yes we 100% need to
imagine a physical reunion
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2007-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Blowing the dust off this place to say...   Blowing the dust off this place to say... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 10:43 am

It's so funny,
I stopped playing Furcadia about... 3 years ago now (yes, I played until I was 17)?
Throughout almost my entire time on Furcadia - eight years total I believe - I've stuck to the same character who has lived so many lives before.

I left her off as a newly-discharged mental patient. She had had a son in the past who was killed in a freak accident that caused her to have a psychotic break. She was placed in a Mental Hospital that didn't care for her properly, and in a bad turn of events she permanently damaged her eyes. However, it came to be that she was able to see only under the circumstance that she maintained a neutral emotion, which is very rare for her to come by.
She met a man, and the two not only helped one-another to wellness, but they soon became lovers and were last seen living together in an outpatient community with a seeing-eye pup!

I will also add that whilst in the mental hospital, she came to realize that the majority of her powers - turning into a fox, healing, speed, etc. were all part of an imaginary fantasy used to dissociate from the reality that she even had a child in the first place.

BUT of course that could always change!!!

One of the reasons why I got to thinking about the Rockin' Pearlz forum was because for some reason I started to think about the relationship that Sekura had with Ron Weasley and all of the shenanigans that Sam and I go them into!!! I'm sure some of those would be enormously embarrassing as well!!! <3 So much drama.
Back to top Go down
Kiki BlackFire

Kiki BlackFire

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Blowing the dust off this place to say...   Blowing the dust off this place to say... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 8:07 pm

We should all literally have a reunion, that would be so cool.

Also Sek, that sounds awesome. At the moment I've just been working on Graphic Novels for the characters I've made ^^ Kiki Blackfire still exists, but under an entirely different name (Aiko). Basically the same story I wanted to write when I was 11, but... better made. Much better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blowing the dust off this place to say...   Blowing the dust off this place to say... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blowing the dust off this place to say...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rockin Pearlz :: The Pearlz Diarys :: Genral Chat-
Jump to: