Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An Ode to Everyone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiki BlackFire

Kiki BlackFire

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-01-03

An Ode to Everyone Empty
PostSubject: An Ode to Everyone   An Ode to Everyone Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2018 5:20 am

How are you all?

It's been a while, right?

You're all probably grown up and forgotten this forum even exists.

I wanted to write this to apologise and hope you're all where you want to be in life. Even if you'll never read it.

I was such a horrendous bitch when I was young, man. Reading back on some of these posts not only makes me #cringe but also #hate myself too.

Anyway. I'm extending an olive branch here to say that on the off chance anybody does read this... I have a Discord tag you can contact me by. Treasure Key#5447 .

It would be cool to catch up with some of you Pearlz. Though I'd understand if most if not all of you have blocked off this forum as an embarrassing memory you'd never ever want to return to!

Stay safe, be merry, prosper and remember:
What may seem like the end of a journey is just the beginning of a new one.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

An Ode to Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ode to Everyone   An Ode to Everyone Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2018 12:21 am

Kiki BlackFire wrote:
How are you all?

It's been a while, right?

You're all probably grown up and forgotten this forum even exists.

I wanted to write this to apologise and hope you're all where you want to be in life. Even if you'll never read it.

I was such a horrendous bitch when I was young, man. Reading back on some of these posts not only makes me #cringe but also #hate myself too.

Anyway. I'm extending an olive branch here to say that on the off chance anybody does read this... I have a Discord tag you can contact me by.  .

It would be cool to catch up with some of you Pearlz. Though I'd understand if most if not all of you have blocked off this forum as an embarrassing memory you'd never ever want to return to!

Stay safe, be merry, prosper and remember:
What may seem like the end of a journey is just the beginning of a new one.

I can't believe I'm not the only one who keeps coming back here to visit.

Some days I'll just remember this site and how much Furcadia meant to me, and how many friends I made on there when I was being mercilessly bullied in real life at school, and I'll just come back here to reminisce and tbh mostly cringe.

It makes me hate myself too because i was trying to hardcore be such a 'goff'. Every time I mention it to my girlfriend she says I was a furry so like... yeah, I don't particularly like remembering this haha.

I also have a Discord. Contact me if you want to know it. If you get one from Glittermane or whatever - it me. hahaha

I love you all <3
Back to top Go down

An Ode to Everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rockin Pearlz :: The Pearlz Diarys :: Genral Chat-
Jump to: