Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wuffz application <3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wuffles

Wuffles

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-09-01

Wuffz application <3 Empty
PostSubject: Wuffz application <3   Wuffz application <3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 2:26 pm

I quit furc. harhar now you cant contact me >Very Happy

Last edited by on Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Wuffz application <3   Wuffz application <3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 2:28 pm

Any last comments?: Ilu.

LOL and Your my best friend too. <333

RECOMMEND x10000000,00000000000,00000000000000,00000000,0,,0,00,000000000000000,0000000000 TIMES.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Number of posts : 925
Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm
Registration date : 2007-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Wuffz application <3   Wuffz application <3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 2:34 pm

...If the band didnt know where to go to perform, what would you suggest?: I would sugest that we all go dream-hopping. And proberly, one of us would find a good place to preform in. <3

Not a very good answer D: We dont go dream-hopping we just go to random dreams

What is the first line of the chorus in "Lips of Poison"?: Running away, hope drained with fear. Keep getting trapped in your web. But Im not, going near any longer, No no no!!

WRROONGG! The first line in the chorus is: Lips of poison, leave them be oh please, Mind of venom dont use it.

What position would you like?: SINGER.. I hope :<

Too many singers! DUCK FOR COVER! I keep getting whispers by noobs going "Can i be a singer. "lol i lyk that band can i b singer" ..

But IF you get through you could have *CENSORED BECAUSE IT WILL SPOIL THE MOMENT*

If you were a Pearl, what kind? (For example, Kimiko is the Hyper Pearl because she is hyper. Pinka is the Cute Pearl because she likes cute things and is cute): Fluffy Pearl <3 Cause im fluffy and... fluffy? <3

Lols, I like that bit ^^

If the whole band was offline, and you wanted to do a concert, would you?: I would wait for a few band members to come online, then I woud ask them what they think. If not, then I would just have to wait cause' I don't think you can do a concert by yourself.. ;o

FINALLY! SOMEONE WITH SENSE! LAST TIME WE HAD THE BAND, AND WE WERE OFFLINE THEY TOOK OVER AND SUNG SAYING THEY WERE THE LEAD SINGERS O-O

I dont think you made it, im not being nasty but being in a band the way you answered those questions, really didnt seem like a band was the best thing ever.

Hmm...I'll think about it.
Back to top Go down
Wuffles

Wuffles

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Wuffz application <3   Wuffz application <3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 10:52 pm

sum1 delete this plx Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wuffz application <3   Wuffz application <3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wuffz application <3
Page 1 of 1