Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sekky's Application. :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sekura

Sekura

Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2007-10-07

Sekky's Application. :) Empty
PostSubject: Sekky's Application. :)   Sekky's Application. :) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 3:58 pm

Furc name:
Sekura
Furc age:

What would you do if a crowd was booing you and the show was ruined?:
I would make the best out of it and try a little something new, probably I would have a backup plan or someone else to stick to, or just go backstage for a minute to run things through with an idea I probably might get when stuff like that happens.
Why do you think you could be a pearl?:
I think I could be a pearl because I am a great singer IC and irl. I am also very talented with music, and a great thinker. I do not have stagefreight either.
What would you do/say if a crowd was running to you,asking for an auto-graph?:
I would just say, "Everyone please just make a single-file line and I will get to you all." Smile
how would you make up a song? (e.g using midi's using a guitar?):
I would sometimes write songs irl, which one I used at a SWH talent show, and tied with. . . . I think it was Lori, I don't remember. x.x Though I did tie with a girl in 1st place. I would just sit there and write what's in my head, think about what the song is about, and tune in with what I write down while I write it.The gang had just made up a rock sort of song and need a name for it,what would you say the name was?:
Well, it depends on how the song would go. Certain songs come for Certain names. If it had to do with depression and someone breaking up with someone else, I would call it Black Rose. Though yet again, it depends on what the song's about.

All the pearls were afk or offline,and a crowd was asking for a song and a auto-graph what would you do?:
I would say an agreed date of a concert that the Pearls know about, and say something like, "I'm sorry, but we cannot provide you a song and/or an auto-graph at this time, we may be able to do it some time later, otherwise I am sorry for the conveniance."

What do you think of the pealrs?:
I think the Pearls are really great performers- and no I am not saying that because Pinka's one of my Bffs- I have seen them in concert once or twice and I think they're really good and high-spirited.

What pearl would you like to be?(Pinka is a cute pearl ?:
Hmmm. . . I would probably like to be the cute pearl because I know her really well and she is a great friend, and a wonderful performer.

What would you do if you were in your dressing room and a #1 fan snuck into the dressing room and the other pearls were in the bathroom or reading a magazine what would you do?: I would walk up to him or her and say, "Excuse me, but you aren't allowed in the dressing room right now, and unless you have a backstage pass, you aren't allowed backstage. Please get out of the dressingroom and take your seat."

Are you good at anything particully?:
I am great at singing, it is something I love to do.
Are you good at making up songs?:
Oh yes, like I said earlier I write a song every now and then and one of them got me first place at a talent show. I also performed the song at a concert (Hannah Montana let me xD (NOT IRL XD)What dreams do you like?: I like the Orphanage dream I work at, I really love to help them. I also love school dreams, BAHs, Concert dreams, and just really made dreams.

What dreams do you know that might have a midi in?:
I own Legacy High School, and it has about 50 midis, too many to name! Though I know I have some Gwen, Rihanna, Greenday etc.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Sekky's Application. :)   Sekky's Application. :) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 6:39 pm

What pearl would you like to be?(Pinka is a cute pearl ?:
Hmmm. . . I would probably like to be the cute pearl because I know her really well and she is a great friend, and a wonderful performer.

That was wrong..

But apart from that, Very good answers, Long, And you put effort into it. It Lacked a few information, but still verygood.

RECOMMEND.
Back to top Go down
Samanthacalamear

Samanthacalamear

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Sekky's Application. :)   Sekky's Application. :) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 4:45 pm

Reccomend.. I've known Sekura for a long time, through my RPing alt.. And I think she's got potential.. She's really nice, and these answers don't look rushed so..

Sekky's Application. :) Th_jac13

RECCOMMEND
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Number of posts : 925
Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm
Registration date : 2007-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Sekky's Application. :)   Sekky's Application. :) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 4:51 pm

You're in!

But..why did you tell my sister Genatie to "Fuck off"? .......xDD
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Sekky's Application. :)   Sekky's Application. :) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 12:48 pm

Can Sekura take my place in the pearlz for now? Untill I get back? Thanks. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2007-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Sekky's Application. :)   Sekky's Application. :) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 1:10 am

Genatie? I never told her that! I would never tell anyone that. She didn't do anything except become one of meh stafferz at LHS. O.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sekky's Application. :)   Sekky's Application. :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sekky's Application. :)
Page 1 of 1