Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Traveler

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sekura

Sekura

Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2007-10-07

Traveler Empty
PostSubject: Traveler   Traveler Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 11:45 pm

Walking around in her origional long village skirt, dress, apron, clothlike boots, weren't as appealing to her now in the rocky forest than the village dirts. Sekura had been walking for days now, with still no opening yet. Her hair and body were still clean and looked beautiful as the dry dirt underneath grimaced to their jelousy.
After another hour, she sat on a large rock and slipped her brown-cloth backpack and took out a cantine of water and drank from it. She was very different than others like her. For one: The clothes, only the villagers had to wear them. She decided to go with them, some villagers respected her that way. Two: Her lifestyle. She loved to get things herself, though never minded the guards.
When she was finished with her rest -which was only fiveminutes long- she got back up and continued her tavel, never using a map. She didn't need one- She already knew where she was going.
She was a lot different then normal humans, which the villagers were. Where she lives, some of the guards were made of bone, the indoor guards in the castle she lived in were just guards with different powers. One, in which, had a crush on her. Which made her boyfriend rather edgy.
While she was nearing a waterfall, she stopped in her tracks and looked around, emerald eyes scanning her surroundings. She had heard, no, sensed someone. . . . Or something?

. . . To be continued. affraid
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2007-10-07

Traveler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveler   Traveler Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 4:50 am

She gave her surroundings an awkward look, her mind grew tight and focused on slyness. Her eyes dimmly glimmered it's emerald glow that would shine when she was focused in and 100 percent in concentration. She stood still, her breathing soft.
She closed her eyes, taking slow breaths as she stood with her hands hanging loose at her sides, eyelids closed, though eyes searching in her own darkness. She then saw a white dot that faintly appeared on the inside of her eyelid, and she whipped around.
She opened her eyes and looked at the man's cheak, never looking into anyone's eyes. There was a certain reason to that, that only her - and others like her - knew why. It was for the reason of mind-reading. Everyone where she came from never looked into anyone's eyes for the saftey of their enime, who would often try to look into the eyes of specially hers.
The enemy was like many other evil enimes - out to take over the world and everyone in it. Though this kind would be way different, and was never mentioned except for a rank higher than hers.
She smiled and put her hand on the cheak of the man, she knew him. His name was Munt, and they were more than good friends.
"Hey," he said in a velvet, slick, strong tone in which would melt any woman's heart. His dark, sea-blue eyes sparkled slightly as he looked at her soft face.
"Hello, Munt . . ." She looked at Munt's upper face. Her expression was full of question. "I thaught I told you to stay at the village."
"Though I fear that if I do I may not exactly . . . " he trailed off as he looked around.
"Though what happens if Anubis and Mertaugh dissapear? Who is going to watch the town?"
He sighed, "Draco?"
She pursed her lips, "I don't exactly see him around much, and I don't even know if he is actually strong enough, I don't recall him ever coming to my training classes."
Sekura was not only the Beta-Female of the whole village, she was a mentor of higher ranks. She is usually stronger and tougher than she looks.
"I talked to him before I left, he'll be alright."
Sekura took her hand off Munt's cheak, and replaced it with a kiss. "Don't follow long. If anything happens to me it's best not to stick around to see what happens to you."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~To Be Continued~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down

Traveler
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rockin Pearlz :: The Pearlz Diarys :: Genral Chat :: Adventures!-
Jump to: