Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sekura’s Diary

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sekura

Sekura

Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2007-10-07

Sekura’s Diary Empty
PostSubject: Sekura’s Diary   Sekura’s Diary Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 3:56 am

November 19th, 2007
The name's Sekura. Sekura is Japanese for Emerald, pretty weird for a birthname, huh?
I am so excited! I just got accepted to be part of the band Rockin' Pearlz! I can't wait to play in my first concert!
Anyways, Friday couldn't get any better! I got to spend some time with a friend of mine, though something went wrong and he got a bit scared, from some dream. He dug his nails into my shoulder, though I'm alright (I'm used to this pain by now. )': ). In the end, he pulled himself together and we actually kissed!!! This wouldn't be the first time we did though, *sigh* though it just gets me a bit excited.
The bad part was, this girl yelled at me for it though, she thaught she was more . . . elegant- I think it was- than I was! Ah well, opinions are opinions. Shouldn't take 'em to heart!
Last week, I ran into an old friend of mine from Starwing High School, a lot has changed from him, and I don't like it! We got into a fight and now we don't talk to eachother anymore! Though the other night, his friend came to me and talked to me for a bit, said that my ex-friend was drunk and just fell asleep and he wrote a list for him to talk to and that I was on it. I wasn't surprised that the ex-BFF was drunk, I mean, the French dude was having a rough time at the moment! I hate being unable to talk to him, though his friend told me that his personality changes like the wind, and that it will some day, come back and everything will be allright.

I hope he was right.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

Sekura’s Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sekura’s Diary   Sekura’s Diary Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 3:48 am

November 27, 2007

Oh. My. God! Good news! My ex-friend isn't my ex-friend anymore!

I finally got the guts to walk over to him and talk to him a bit. Though I had nothing to say, I was at a loss of words. I wanted to say something, though all I could say was, "Alright" and "I forgive you." That is so unlike me!

Anyways, I got my helper to open the High School and Build-a-Dorm up so people to go in it. Though sadly, not many people came. )=
I guess people just don't like me all that much when it comes to me ruling the school, or they don't like the fact of the old owner quitting and thaught she was better.
*sigh* Like I said on my last entry, 'Let's just let time take it's course.'

I ran into Amplified yesturday, I was so excited! It seems like I haven't seen her in years. Though I wasn't really as thrilled to see her boyfriend. I mean, I'm fine with her going out with him, though we don't get along well. *uses a towel to get the icecream and poprocks out from under her shirt* Though we made a truce that would hopefully stay in place for as long as I live! (looooooooooooooooooong time!)

*Hears footsteps comming from the other end of the door* Alrighty then, gotta go!

*drops pen, slams journal shut, throws journal underneath bed, gets baseball bat and opens the door, dropping it after seeing a friend of hers, "Ehhheheh, hi there."*
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

Sekura’s Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sekura’s Diary   Sekura’s Diary Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 11:53 pm

November 31, 2007

Pain engulfs me.
Nothing I can do.
I just lay there as he laughs at me.
I don't know if I'll make it.
I keep my hopes up.

I keep holding on.

Nobody knows.
Nobody cares.
Even though I'm even right there.
Tears stream down my face.
Don't know who's watching.
Don't care who's watching.

I'll never be like them.

I'm glad I won't.
I'm glad I am.
Even though others
Don't give a damn.
I'm not like them.
Never will be.
Just as long
as I am me.

Heh. I just came up with that poem. Just popped in meh head. I'm not depressed, I am fine, never been happier. Though actually, I have. Though I am not depressed. I'm not emo. I just feel like being deep.

I started a radio station thingy, I can't wait to get it on! I wonder if people will like it. Hmmm . . .
ANYWAYS! I am fine, just felt like making an entry. See ya!

*slips on DJ headphones and runs to an audio room.*
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

Sekura’s Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sekura’s Diary   Sekura’s Diary Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 8:00 pm

June 9, 2008

A lot has happened the past few days. One of my best friends, Vito Blackthornio, turned out to be very special to me, and he liked me just as much! Though I know it can never happen that we are actually together, and a few of the pearlz don't think he's the nicest man of the pick. I agree. We are complete opposites, though I agree when "Opposites attract!"
I couldn't sleep last night, though. I told him to hate me a few days before, and now he finally gets why. Though now I guess things are better. He knows I love him, though he makes himself believe I don't so he could hate me. THough now we are only like brother and sister together, which would make us both happy.

Until next time.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

Sekura’s Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sekura’s Diary   Sekura’s Diary Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 11:02 pm

June 30th, 2008

Vito Blackthornio and I got into yet another fight, which seemed to be the final fight that we would have. All because I was roleplaying with Sammy and I didn't want him to know and come. Though I really hate myself. Sammy was right, and I was stupid. I'm guessing that Vito actually quit Furcadia, which I'm not sad nor happy about.
Oh well.

Though my irl friend, Anubis, and I had a real fight online last night that led to my final decision. All this time I'd been so blind, or automatically tried to block up all that Anubis has really become over the years. Anubis is the kind of girl I would no longer wish to be around. She's bratty and is really digging her own grave here.
All because of some boy that she's known for less than a month on Furcadia that she's become in love with.
The damn girl's 13! The Boy's 16! Though I should be a bit guilty because of Vito being 18 and me 12, but Anubis is taking it too far, and she KNOWS IT!
She's actually calling the Boy irl and talking to him! He lives in a WHOLE DIFFERENT STATE! I know people who ended up pregnant at 14 because of what she is starting up. And I've heard of people who ended up dead in all different ages because of what she is starting up!
I keep warning her and telling her that what she is doing is very stupid and wrong, and she doesn't care! She apparently "knows what she's doing" and actually told me that she can take care of anything that comes at her, maybe even better than me!
Nobody can do that.
So I kept trying to convince her to stop what's she's doing, and she gets mad at me!
She told me she'd walk hand-and-hand to hell and back with this boy no matter what, that I'm a bitch that knows nothing about love or kissing a boy, and that she could put my head on a spitt! She also decided to say that my mother was the last person she wanted to see right now. Well, guess what!
She also thinks that I'm just telling her all of this because my mom is telling me to. Most of the time I'm talking to her my mom isn't even HOME! Let alone know I'm talking to her.
The other day, I wanted to call her and talk to her about it, and she had asked me if we could three-way talk to "Kyle" Which is the boy's irl name! I already knew my answer:
HELL NO!
But, when I call he she automatically three ways me into the conversation with Kyle! And I'm very proud of what I did next.
When Kyle was brbing, I told her:
Call me back when you aren't talking to him.
*click*
=D
She never called me back.
Then she makes me feel used by telling me:
I trust you to keep my secrets, not give me advice on love!
A lion doesn't take help from a human. A Wolf doesn't get hunting advice from a Fox.
Well, The Fox is pretty damn smart I'll tell you that!

~Sek
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

Sekura’s Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sekura’s Diary   Sekura’s Diary Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 7:11 pm

July 9th, 2008

UGH!
I'M SICK OF THIS!
I HATE VITO!
I wish I never knew him! I wish I wasn't so blind, so stupid! He's a jerk! A bastard! Everything horrible!
It's like he can do whatever, and still get what he wants! He can't! Ugh!
He likes to mess with my head, get me worked up and then tell me it's all a lie. My god! How could I have been so stupid?
That was the last straw!
I never want to see, talk, or hear him again!
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

Sekura’s Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sekura’s Diary   Sekura’s Diary Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 9:57 pm

July 10th, 2008 (Thursday)

Well, it's final.
Anubis and I are no longer friends.
That's fine.
I"m done with her.
I don't care.
I feel used by her, and stupid that I didn't notice what she's really like sooner.
For some reason, I'm getting really interested in drawing stuff, and studying roleplay to know it better.

~Sek
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

Sekura’s Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sekura’s Diary   Sekura’s Diary Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 5:05 am

August 18th 2008 (Monday)

Well, today I got into a very . . . interesting convo. With this random dude, H.G. what'shisnameIreallydon'tcareanymore . . . He thought that I had insulted a friend of mine's avatar, which I was only joking around and wasn't really fighting toward insult.
Today is my bestest buddeh's birthday! HORRAH!
13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13 years old, Sammy is!
While I have until September 2nd to become a teen . . . .
Not that I've been counting down or anything . . .
>>
<<
v.v
^.^
._.

. . . . Anyways . . . .
Well, I'm thinking of bringing the Pearlz's hangout dream up yet again, though the only person I've seen from the band lately is Sam.
And then not many of the band members seem super interested in the dream anyways.
Buuut it was fun to make it, so I guess that counts. (:
I feel like chatting up a storm on here, so . .. yeah.
Sorry if I bore you . .. and hopefully I don't run out of room to post, either. D: Then I would throw a bitch fit.
Well, not really, but I wouldn't be happy.
Or sad
Or really anything. . .
GUESS WHAT
A poisonous centipede bit me one night! But I'm COMPLETELY FINE!
I saw it dead on the bed the next day. Very Happy
HEY
THAT RHYMED
. . .
-fail-
Anyways
. . .
Well
um
Pai?
Hai
.. . CRAP
There' goes the Rhyming again.
HELP MEH!
Well, yeah.
Like I said Anyways.
. . . . You guys hear of Evanescence - Lacrymosa.
I lurve that song so much
BUT NOT AS MUCH AS I LOVE SAMMY, KIH, . . . . everyone else. =D
Love you all, of course.
But
Better not be reading meh diary, bitches. D<
Jk
Ilu
Read if you must . . .

*slams book shut and eyes around the room, then suddenly becomes paranoid and spends the rest of the week hiding under her bed*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sekura’s Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sekura’s Diary   Sekura’s Diary Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sekura’s Diary
Page 1 of 1