Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Behoimi's Re-Application!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

Number of posts : 694
Registration date : 2007-12-01

Behoimi's Re-Application! Empty
PostSubject: Behoimi's Re-Application!   Behoimi's Re-Application! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 7:12 pm

This is a double application. I will put a ----- to separate the two.
Furcadian Name: Behoimi
Furc age: 15
Any important alts?: Kiki BlackFire, and probably Ahoge. Although, I haven't had Ahoge for that long, and I haven't been on her for a while.
Irl age: 11
Do you have powers?: Yes. I have the ability to transform into a Mahou Shoujo (Magical Girl.), and heal. I can practically ONLY heal, and save a few citizens (Or however you spell it), which means my powers are limited.
E-mail (So we can say if you have been accepted or any RP news.): kikiblackfire@aol.com, but I WOULD appreciate it if you didn't send me unknown emails.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Simple questions:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If the band didnt know where to go to perform, what would you suggest?: I'd probably suggest one of Kiha's dreams, since she's a band leader, or one of somebody elses dream. I wouldn't suggest my own, since that would be unfair on the others. Or, we could do a public dream that everybody knows about, AKA, Lunar Homes.

If the whole band was offline, and you wanted to do a concert, would you?: Even if I wanted to, I would obviously, wait. I'd wait until most members were online and ask them, since it's no fun at all and it wouldn't be fair doing a concert on your own.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Fan Questions~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What is a "Single Tour"?: I did have to ask about this one, unfortunatly, but...Now I know! A tour where only 1 person goes with the tourist or something

Who is the leader/s?: Samantha Calamear, Pinka/Kiha Black and mewcutie.

What is the first line of the chorus in "Lips of Poison"?: I'm not sure about this one, since I've never heard of it. But I was searching through applications earlier, and I thought that it went something like this: Oh oh, lips of poison, you make my eyes shine... Or something o_o;;

How many of our songs have you heard?: None, unfortunately, but I would like to hear some soon Very Happy

How many did you like?: I haven't listened to any Sad

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Furre Questions~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you were a Pearl, what kind? (For example, Kimiko is the Hyper Pearl because she is hyper. Pinka is the Cute Pearl because she likes cute things and is cute): Mystical Pearl, because Behoimi is really very mysterious and keeps secrets, and because apparently that's my personality type to Sod.

What position would you like?: I'm not sure what It's called, but it's somebody that hands out things like... Candy Floss in tubs, Popcorn, Candyfloss, Slushies, Ice Cream, Hot dogs and things to the crowd in the stalls. Also somebody who hands out free things as well, AKA trademarked toy people from the band! Very Happy

Who is your favourite? (Sod, Kimiko/Cinnamon, Pinka. Dont worry, itds just a normal furre to like someone the best. ^^): Um. Well sorry kids, but I like all of ya! If I had to choose, it would be Sod. Very Happy

Any last comments?: Nope, it's just that this MAY take me a while..And all my smarties fell over! ?>.<

-------------------

Name?: Caitlin
Age?: 11
IC age?: 15
IC Name?: Behoimi
Why do you want to post?: Because it seems fun, and I think that it would build up my roleplay skills. Also because I really want to be in a book with all my friends in i_i
If you had to make up some book names, what would they be?: Spiritless, Elemental Warriors, Smarties!, Saber Moon...Um. It really depends on what's gonna be IN the book xD
Example RP post: Behoimi arrived at her airport, carrying her luggage with her. She checked her watch. It was past the time when her mother, Kiha was going to meet her. Where is she? Maybe she got fed up and left... Behoimi scanned the airport. Mothers with crying babies, a couple snogging.... Wait a second... She glanced back at the people snogging. Oh no. It was..Her mother...With Ringo Calamear!
Do you like us, Explain why?: OF COURSE I LIKE YOU. Bff. Um. Well, because you're all different! If you know what I mean. And, plus, you're all close to my age/you are all my age!
Have you ever been rude to us?: Yes, unfortunately. Me and Kiha have fallen out a couple of times, like last night, for instance...I still feel bad about that. D;
Like of above, But mean?: Yes, I have, It won't happen again though. Sometimes I'm just plain jealous and start the fights.. *sigh*
What is your personality?: I'm...Annoying, but fun, and I love cosplaying. Wait...Are you talking about IC or OOC? IC: I love cosplaying! I'm fun, and I love saving the day! Also, I work hard. OOC: I'm annoying. Yush, annoying. I also get upset easily and have temper tantrums.
Are you already in the band?: Nope!

Scenarios.

Someone Deletes a book. What do you do!?: Hopefully, somebody would have saved a back up file. Hopefully, they would have done it by accident. If somebody saved a back up file, we would retrieve that file and upload it on to the forums, then start it. If not, we would start all over again and I would tell Kiha D:. If they did it by accident, I'd forgive them. If it was on purpose I'd tell Kiha and let her decide what to do. I'd also give screenshots and logs.
Same as above, but anonymous (Explain how you would find out the anonymous): Hm, that would be hard. I'd do the same as above, except that we'd wait and see if anybody owned themself up. If they didn't, we'd carry on as before. If they did it again, I'd tell Kiha as I wouldn't know what to do by that stage, Plus screenshots and logs.
Someone deletes the whole collection of Books, and Kiha hasn't finished publishing it. What do you do!? Oh no! I'd do the same as the, somebody deletes a book. Really. Oh, I'd take screenshots. I completely forgot about that. Maybe also do logs.

Simple questions that you may need.

Who is Ringo?: Samantha Calamear, a boy in the RP.
Who is Sekura?: Not sure i.i
Who is Mike?: Who the.........
Who is Mewcutie?: Um, she is Cinnamon Stickz!~
Who is Kiha Black?: Pinka Very Happy
What is the love triangle?: Mewcutie - Ringo - Kiha Black.
Who loves who?: Mewcutie loves Ringo, and so does Kiha. I THINK Ringo likes Kiha as well, but I'm not sure.
What do YOU think will change in the books?: Probably, since nobody knew Kiha had me as her daughter, lots. And, Since Behoimi would probably have a crush on Ringo, there would be a LOT more fighting over Ringo.

Any other comments?: THIS TOOK ME SO LONG. Good luck me~
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Behoimi's Re-Application!   Behoimi's Re-Application! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 7:19 pm

Well, This is alot more better, to be honest. I'm glad You can admit that you do have a temper SOMETIMES, as someother people would be stupid about it, and be like

"omg no i havent gt a temper!1!!!1!111"

This time, I gotta say...

Rec for BOTH applications, Hun. <3
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Number of posts : 925
Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm
Registration date : 2007-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Behoimi's Re-Application!   Behoimi's Re-Application! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 7:23 pm

nOT SURE

There IS a lot of people in the book
Yasmin
Sod
Mew
Kim
Pinka
Kiha
Ringo
Sek
Sam

So I'unno

UNDECIDED
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Number of posts : 925
Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm
Registration date : 2007-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Behoimi's Re-Application!   Behoimi's Re-Application! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 7:25 pm

RECOMMEND
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Behoimi's Re-Application!   Behoimi's Re-Application! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 7:26 pm

RECOMMEND
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Behoimi's Re-Application!   Behoimi's Re-Application! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 7:28 pm

Yasmin isn't in the Book, LOL.

Sod's Hardly in the book, and Mike.

Sekura has only done 2 posts..

Sam, Pinka and Kim are NEVER in it apart from when we need help.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Behoimi's Re-Application!   Behoimi's Re-Application! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 7:29 pm

This App has OFFICIALLY been

Approved! Well Done! Welcome to the Pearlz, And book two!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Behoimi's Re-Application!   Behoimi's Re-Application! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Behoimi's Re-Application!
Page 1 of 1