Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HIRE ME!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wolfclaws

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-06-01

HIRE ME!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: HIRE ME!!!!!!   HIRE ME!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 4:24 pm

Furc name: wolfclaws

Furc age: 15

irl name*: Annaley

irl age*: 11

What would you do if a crowd was booing you and the show was ruined?: I would say If you don't like this song what do you want us to do too make you happy?

Why do you think you could be a pearl?: Because iam good song writer

What would you do/say if a crowd was running to you,asking for an auto-graph?: Say whats your name signed it, Well really is depends how many there are like if there are 1-20 I would sign them all but if they were 1 - 50 I would just leg it

how would you make up a song? (e.g using midi's using a guitar?): I would think of wrods that rthym like cat sat mat then use them words to make up a song =D

The gang had just made up a rock sort of song and need a name for it,what would you say the name was?: Power Rock!!!!

All the pearls were afk or offline,and a crowd was asking for a song and a auto-graph what would you do?: Do a solo song then sign the auto-graphs

What do you think of the pealrs?: Cool, One of them is my bested friend in the world and freindley

What pearl would you like to be?(Pinka is a cute pearl FPRIVATE "TYPE=PICT;ALT=Smile" ?: I would like to be a singer

What would you do if you were in your dressing room and a #1 fan snuck into the dressing room and the other pearls were in the bathroom or reading a magazine what would you do?: Say " hey!!!!!! Iam trying to have some pravaite time!!" Then I would give them there auto -graph and tell them to leave. And if the didn't I would call security Razz

Are you good at anything particully?: Singing and The viloin

Are you good at making up songs?: Yes Iam. Ethier sometimes I got nothing and ohter times I have everything

What dreams do you like?: B.A.H's and role play and creature/mission And rock

What dreams do you know that might have a midi in?: Erm........... Sorry but I don't know what midi is?

Any other comments?: HIRE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

HIRE ME!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: o.o   HIRE ME!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 6:38 pm

No1.Some i didn't understand o.o and 2.We arn't hiring anymore D:!

*Agree's with kim on 2nd thought* We have 23 or more band members. O_o and rock dream? ya mean filled up with rocks? o.o

Last edited by on Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

HIRE ME!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HIRE ME!!!!!!   HIRE ME!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2007 4:04 pm

and plus, your 10, not 11 i kept on telling you that irl. -_-
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Number of posts : 925
Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm
Registration date : 2007-05-31

HIRE ME!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: W   HIRE ME!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 8:29 pm

Right,

We ARE hiring, as one of the leaders, I do not hire you.

Some of them are very confusing, and some you dont handle well. Also, the one about what arer the pearlz names, you were confusing on that one. But, maybe try again at the other application. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HIRE ME!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HIRE ME!!!!!!   HIRE ME!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HIRE ME!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1