Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I nsiff crack and hire me dudes!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Samanthacalamear

Samanthacalamear

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-07-22

I nsiff crack and hire me dudes!! Empty
PostSubject: I nsiff crack and hire me dudes!!   I nsiff crack and hire me dudes!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 1:57 pm

Furc name: Samantha Calamear

Furc age: Razz 16

irl name*: Katherine Mills

irl age*: 13

What would you do if a crowd was booing you and the show was ruined?: Do the full monty! Suspect

Why do you think you could be a pearl?: Cause' I'm alreayd in the pearlz dude! bounce

What would you do/say if a crowd was running to you,asking for an auto-graph?: Slam them into a brick wall and say, "Here's your autograph!"

how would you make up a song? (e.g using midi's using a guitar?): Use my guitar and slam it on a fan's head. There ya go, a new melody.

The gang had just made up a rock sort of song and need a name for it,what would you say the name was?: Jimi hendrix rock!

All the pearls were afk or offline,and a crowd was asking for a song and a auto-graph what would you do?: Slap the people wanting autographs and do airguitar.

What do you think of the pealrs?: They are sexy man!
What pearl would you like to be?(Pinka is a cute pearl ?: Samantha Calamear (We could be crack buddies)

What would you do if you were in your dressing room and a #1 fan snuck into the dressing room and the other pearls were in the bathroom or reading a magazine what would you do?: Stab them with my hair pin.

Are you good at anything particully?: Sniffing crack. Oh and playing guitar.

Are you good at making up songs?: Mmmmm.......

What dreams do you like?: Stuff and stuff.

What dreams do you know that might have a midi in?: Mystic Homes.

Any other comments?: I SNIFF CRACK!

and wa-la! your done!

Whats the word you have to say?: Please.....

Who is the Pearl leaders?: Kimiko sexy thang.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Number of posts : 925
Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm
Registration date : 2007-05-31

PostSubject: Re: I nsiff crack and hire me dudes!!   I nsiff crack and hire me dudes!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 2:01 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: I nsiff crack and hire me dudes!!   I nsiff crack and hire me dudes!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 10:21 am

Reading this Dissapointing..Err.. Thing. Makes me feel like theres nothing much about being a Pearl. Over the few months where I have quit and coming back to seeing That makes me feel like a Pearl is Nothing.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Number of posts : 925
Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm
Registration date : 2007-05-31

PostSubject: fff   I nsiff crack and hire me dudes!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 8:32 pm

Sorry,

You havent been hired!!

You need to be more mature about these questions

But try again at the other application! Smile
Back to top Go down
Samanthacalamear

Samanthacalamear

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: I nsiff crack and hire me dudes!!   I nsiff crack and hire me dudes!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 2:03 pm

Cool Already in it dudes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I nsiff crack and hire me dudes!!   I nsiff crack and hire me dudes!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I nsiff crack and hire me dudes!!
Page 1 of 1