Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sekura's Diet!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sekura

Sekura

Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2007-10-07

Sekura's Diet! Empty
PostSubject: Sekura's Diet!   Sekura's Diet! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 7:05 pm

Ah, this would be a tuffy since I never really go on diets. Actually, I really do NEVER go on diets!!! OH WELL! Aaaaanyways

Breakfast: I usually have a bagel with better and sometimes cream cheese, or I most of the time just heat up one or two pancakes in the microwave and eat it plain and wash it down with water. Surprised

Lunch:Small salad, chicken sandwich, apple, milk. Eh . . . Nothing much to say about that.

Dinner: My favorite food: SPAGHETTI!!!!!<3
Or I would eat any type of dinner like soup, chicken, pasta. Etc.

If I gain a little bit of weight from food: BURN. IT. OFF!!!!! I would choose to do something physical to lose weight for kids, like running in place, doing situps, stretching and just eighting healthy like instead of eating a cupcake, eat an apple. (Sorry kids, Sad )

WARNING!!!!!CAUTION!!!: When you eat an apple, it depends on the SIZE that the apple is. There are CALERIES (spelling?) that you have to watch for. The bigger the size the apple, the more caleries are in it. So I would suggest normal size or small. Though not the small as in the size of a quarter!!! YOU NEED YOUR VITAMINS!!!

APPLE!!!: MAKE SURE YOU EAT THE SKIN!! It is practically the most healthy part of the apple for you. It barely tastes like anything though! So next time your feel like peeling an apple and just dipping it in salt. DONT!
Back to top Go down
Kiki BlackFire

Kiki BlackFire

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Sekura's Diet! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sekura's Diet!   Sekura's Diet! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 10:13 am

Errr we mean diet as in food

XD But w/e LOL
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

Sekura's Diet! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sekura's Diet!   Sekura's Diet! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 1:28 am

=D
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Sekura's Diet! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sekura's Diet!   Sekura's Diet! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 1:37 am

I eated cupcakes.
PANCAKEZ FOR BREAKFAST??!!

If I ever had a pancake it would be for dessert.

Orrr on Pancake day <23
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

Sekura's Diet! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sekura's Diet!   Sekura's Diet! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 11:06 am

Sekura wrote:
=D

OMG

OH EM GEEEEEEE.

THIS IS LIKE ALMOST MY DIET SOMETIMES IRL, IF I WERE SUPPOSED TO POST MY ACTUAL DIET.

I have morrocan pancakes. Yum.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

Sekura's Diet! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sekura's Diet!   Sekura's Diet! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 3:53 am

Exacatacally. I mine isn't exactly a diet, it's a healthy foods choice <333
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sekura's Diet! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sekura's Diet!   Sekura's Diet! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sekura's Diet!
Page 1 of 1