Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My healthier diet.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

My healthier diet. Empty
PostSubject: My healthier diet.   My healthier diet. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 12:05 pm

Hello boys and girls! Ever wanted to eat like a rockin pearl does? Now you can! Yay!

Or, Ever wanted to loose weight, OR eat like the cute-pearl does? Well, You CAN now! Yay!

Breakfeast: Toast with eggs and tomatos and beans can make a tasty break-feast! Or, Omelette, or Morrocan pancakes. Morrocan pancakes are very,very,VERY tasty, AND they have no sugar! They still taste nice, and if you put some Honey in, it tastes better! Don't like Honey? There is an option of Jam and Nutella!

If you just want a fruit salad, fine but to make it tasty put a teeny weeny less than a quater of a tea-spoon of sugar on, a little
dollap of (fruit Yogart) of yogart (Any flavour you like.) And even a teeny bit of nutella on the top. ;3

If you are plain, you can just have ceral. Smile

Lunch: Well, have You tried my all-around-the-world technique?

alittle bit more vareity here! Italian pasta, with chicken and pesto can be VERY tasty.

Morrocan Cus-Cus can be lovely, Or Morrocan chicken with english chips, too!

French bread with chicken/bacon/ham/pork/meat etc In is nice!

Egyptian food can be nice too,

And American, even though it's fattenen you can still mix with other foods around the world!

Dinner: something like of above, but if you heard of Zizzi's, That Itallian resturant it's really filling! And the atmosphere isn't strange.. (chav..) like, So you can enjoy your meal without being put off! even more Yays! Everyone YAY! YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sod754

My healthier diet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My healthier diet.   My healthier diet. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 12:47 pm

Wow, My mother is really healthy.

I eat so much fat, but I'm not fat.... Take a look at how much fat i eat in my food journal!

P.S Ki, delete the post "My food journal" By sod and leave THIS IS MY LIVING SO GET USED TO IT. kk? k.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

Number of posts : 694
Registration date : 2007-12-01

My healthier diet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My healthier diet.   My healthier diet. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 4:50 pm

OI U COPYCAT LOLO
</3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My healthier diet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My healthier diet.   My healthier diet. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My healthier diet.
Page 1 of 1