Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Book one: Just a normal girl.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kimiko

Kimiko

Number of posts : 925
Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm
Registration date : 2007-05-31

Book one: Just a normal girl. Empty
PostSubject: Book one: Just a normal girl.   Book one: Just a normal girl. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 1:49 am

The teacher went outside of the room, and closed the door.

Everyone went quiet. Only raindrops could be heard.

Zoey leaned back on her chair, putting her feet on the table and waited.

Everyone in the classroom suddenly broke into chaos. People played the guitar loudly, some shouted, and more talked. Zoey smiled and nodded.
People who didnt want to ber caughted, practically screamed to be quiet,

Then the teachers body could be seen though the window. Peope got louder. Most shhed loudly/

Then the door handly turned.

Everyone shouted toi shh.

Then the teacher came in.

The class was quiet.

"Everyones quiet today." she said.

Everyone suddenly laughed.

RRIIIINGGG!

The bell rung for end of school

"CELESTIE! CEL! Wait up!" Zoey ran up to her best friend.

Book one: Just a normal girl. Anime-2 (Zoey 8D....minus the pose)

The two walked together home, then they stopped. Infront of them was a greenish symbol on the concrete. As if it was glowing.

"Ok>thats>>weird>" Zoey said slowy.
"Yeah, it was here yesterday too." Celestie said, "But..it wasnt glowing before"
"..Glowing."
"Yes, iots like its glowing.." Celestie said, examining it
"..OK! Cel! You can stop now, I dont want you going all scientific on me." Zoey said quickly.

Then Zoey saw her house "Ogh, hey Cel, I can walk from here."
"Ok." nodded Celestie, then skipped off.

Zoey fumbled around in her bag for her keys.
"Aha!" she whispered, and went inside her house.

She wasnt sure what that symbol was, or where it came from, but she didnt like something about it. She didnt exactly want to go near it again.
Zoey just wanted to vbe normal.

She was about to be ffarrrrrrr from it..
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Book one: Just a normal girl.   Book one: Just a normal girl. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 2:30 am

Casper sighed.
he was playing chess with his old grandpa Joe.
"Checkmate!"
Grandpa Joe announced. Casper thought he would scream with boredom.
He sighed and looked about.
"The normal comes and goes, eh sonny?"
Casper rolled his eyes and nodded, biting at his bottom lip.
Suddenly he saw three girls skip towards him. he stood up, happy to not have to play chess again.
"Caspy. Casper."
They chorused, allt hree of them 5 years of age.
"You're to be seen in the office.. This may be your break!"
Casper smiled, knowing what that meant. He waved by to Grnadpa Joe and gave each girl a kiss on the cheek before rushing off to the offices.

It took him a long time what with all the traffic. But he finally got there.
Casper licked his hands and attempted to flatten his mop hair, though some bits of hair sprang up, as if like devil horns.
He sighed and ran into the offices, a few people look startled to see the devil horns on his head. But the secratary gave him a scan, a look to check his heart and soul.
Casper always felt uncomfortable at this. She didn't lookup at him after she scanned him.
"Ah yes.... Floor 12, take the lift."
Casper ran over to the lift and told the lift worker to press the button for floor 12.
He had never liked lifts, in fear of them breaking down. but he kept his nerves calm.
He finally arrived at the floor and with a ping, the doors opened.
He stepped out to see a big desk, the main boss sitting behind it, with his back turned, facing the window.
"Ah, Casper."
he said without looking.
Casper was alarmed at this.
"Sit down on one of the chairs, you'll find them comfortable. And your faverate colour.... Red."
Casper shivered, knowing this guy had known him all his life.... Created him....
"I see you have devil horns today.."
He said, laughing. Casper blushed and didn't speak, he licked his hands and tried to flatten them gain, failing miserably.
"Now.. It says you died.... 25th of december... 2007.... Shot in the chest? Am I right?"
Casper sighed at being told this, he didn't know why but when he heard his death announced or spoken of, he felt like crying.
"Mhm."
Casper mumbled, biting at his bototm lip, he was beginning to sweat terribly.
"You died saving someone? Taking a bullet?"
Casper nodded again.
"Now... We are here to welcome to... To ask you to take a job oppertunity. To be a guardian angel."
Casper couldn't help grinning at this.
"If accepted we will put a help device around your wrist, in case of emergencies. You will have to stay with the human day and night. And one special day.. Your help will be needed, and you will be there to save the human. Will you accept?"
Casper nodded, to happy to speak for words. Ever since he had arrived he had been wanting to be a guardian angel, it had been his soul passion.
"Y....Wow....Yes sir."
The man laughed.
"We're glad to have you... But we're sorry... You have to have a female human, all males were taken... We have many male angels here."
Casper nodded.
"I will accept."
Suddenly, several female angels flew at him, attatching a wrist device to him.
"Good luck... OH! And you have a Zoey...Good luck, remember the special daaay!"
There was a bright light, and Casper couldn't blink.... He saw nothing for a few seconds, but then there was a loud siren wailing, just like an ambulence one. Like the one he heard before he died.
He shook his head, and found he was lying on the ground in the middle of a road. He blinked and stood up, dusting himself off:

Book one: Just a normal girl. Thlithian

(Those wings, topless, with a white, button shirt but not done up so chest exposed with a round lump over his heart, black jeans and black converse, but he looks like the guy from my siggy.)

His eyes widened, a smile appearing on his face.
"I'M ON EARTH!"
He laughed and danced. He saw the first human. Was it Zoey, he examined them closely and saw it wa san elderly man.
he saw a girl walk into her house and close the door. He just knew itwas Zoey.
He ran after her, and walked through the door, almost tasting the wood.
he shivered and sighed, he saw her enter a kitchen.
If she were to see him, he would look handsome.. And glowing, very pale too.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm

PostSubject: Re: Book one: Just a normal girl.   Book one: Just a normal girl. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 2:53 am

Zoey was getting a yoghurt out of the fridge.

She turned around and saw Casper.

She screamed.,
Dropped the yoghurt.

And screamed

(shortie)
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book one: Just a normal girl.   Book one: Just a normal girl. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 2:55 am

Casper stepped back at the scream.
He ran behind the sofa and hid, peeking out.
"Oh... This shouldn't be my entry.. I should have something good!"
He stepped out, flapping his wings. He cleared his throat, and spoke in soft, heavenly tones.
"I am Casper.... Your guardian angel!!!"
he hend his arms akimbo and waited for a reaction, smiling, hair hiding his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Book one: Just a normal girl.   Book one: Just a normal girl. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 2:57 am

Zoey blinked.

"Oh..u-um..H-hi.." She stammered. Slowly she edged to the door. Then ran outside. She ran so fast she tripped at the symbol. Suddenly she was teleported.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book one: Just a normal girl.   Book one: Just a normal girl. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 2:58 am

Casper rolled hsi eyes.
"Sheesh... You woulda thought human's would go crazy and try and hug me straight away... Ah... I guess that's just with children."
He rolled his eyes and ran his fingers through his hair.
He ran outside after Zoey, to only find her gone, and there was a green symbol on the floor.
"Odd..."
He mumbled, staring down at it.
"ZOEY???"
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Book one: Just a normal girl.   Book one: Just a normal girl. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 12:43 pm

Leon came walking outside his house. Strangley, it was next-doors to Zoey's. The old neighboors moved out. He looked at the symbol, tredding on it, thinking nothing of it, and got teleported int oa room with Zoey.

"Wha-What happened?!" Zoey shrieked.

"WHO ARE YOU?" Leonen Gasped. Leonen looked at Zoey for a while. He thought she would be a kind type.

"Anyway.. I'm Leonen." Leon Said.

"Zoey." Zoey said, blowing her bubble-gum.

Leonen fiddeled about with his fingers on his chest. He suddenly felt a necklace.

"Hey! Look! A locket. You have one too!" Leonen exclaimed.

Zoey looked down at her shirt. She saw the locket, and dangled it.

As soon as Zoey touched her locket, the same time as Leon touched his, their eyes glew white. A large beam came out of them.

"What does it do..?" Leon said, curiously.

"Iunno! I just tumbeled in this teleportation pad cluelessy, stumbeled down, got a locket, and yet your asking me all these silly questions noone should know! God." Zoey shrieked.

Leonen sighed. He patted his hair. "Whatevers."

Book one: Just a normal girl. Thhot

At that moment, they pressed their lockets onto their hearts, and they teleported inside the school, this time.

"Wow. Just in time, as well. a Lucky-Locket!" Zoe joked.

"Heh." Leon laughed.

It was sex-ed class.. Yuck. Zoe moaned, and Leon groaned louder.

They had to sit next to each-other, which made Leon feel uncomfterble.

Leon passed a note to Zoe.

Dear Zo,

Yuck. I really hate sitting at sex-ed. Disgusting. Oh well, it could be worse.

But their teacher caught them.

Book one: Just a normal girl. P9

"Oh. Would you like to sit closer, then, Leon?" Miss.Davis would say.

Leon shook his head.

"Too late." Miss.Davis said, grinning. Leon refused. Miss.DAvis took Leon's collar, practicly strangeling Leon.

"Miss Davis. you are a pervet, who wants kids to watch peoples Privates, and lady's giving birth. Your are some stupid peedophile in disguise, picking on boys especially. I'd rather be at Math's, then be with a peedophile." Leon said, making the class giggle as Leon kicked her shin, and then Ran. It was winter, so it looked darker nowadays. Leon went into the gardens, the school ones and sat on a bench. He heard the bell ringing. Class dismissed. Leon thougth to himself.

Book one: Just a normal girl. NightOwl

(WITHOUT THE OWL. XD)

Leon looked up, as some guys came up to him, high-fiving him and usually saying "Good one, dude." As Leon would smile, He saw Zoey in the background, He knew that she wanted the guys to go away. So Leon cleared them off, and made room for Zoey on the Bench.

"Wow. I would have never of done that to Pervis." Zoey said, giggling.

"Pervis?" Said Leon, chuckiling.

"Davis + Pervet is Pervis!" Zo exclaimed, gesturing her arm's aswell.

"So, were friends?" Leon said, looking at Zoe.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book one: Just a normal girl.   Book one: Just a normal girl. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 1:43 pm

Casper yawned. He followed Zoey about for the whole day, looking at all the students, memorizing the ones she talked to.
Then there was that Leonen guy.... Could one of them have a crush on someone?
He shrugged and followed Zoey, but jumped when there was a sudden shriek from Leonen.
"THERE@S A CREEPY GUY FOLLOWING YOU WITH WINGS!"
Casper spun around on the spot, mouth open slightly.
"Let me tell you one thing! I'm not creepy and I'm not just a guy. I'm her guardian angel.."
He hid the horrid scar he had. Every guardian angel had to dress like it, bare-chested with a white button T-shirt over, but not done up.
It was pointless he thought.
"So you died, at our age? Man that's harsh."
Zoey was just timidly listening. Casper sighed, looking down.
"You betcha."
"How?!!!"
Casper rolled his eyes.
"By taking a bullet.. For a friend when she was about to be shot."
"How romantic... Why was she going to be shot?"
Casper shook his head, doing a sarcastic laugh.
"Not so romantic when you have blood all over you. And.. She owned a jewlery shop, so I was popping by to say hi, because she was my best friend, nothing more. When this man jumped in with a gun, telling ehr to hand over the money and jewles.
"Luckily he had only one bullet. So if he were to shoot, I guessed it wouldn't hit her. As he'd be really dumb to use it."
Casper took a bretah at this.
"So I stood there, shocked while she was panicking. She was pressing the alarm button. But then the guy yelled that she shouldn't, but she carried on pressing it. So the guy fired a bullet. I was standing next to her, and I wouldn't let it hut her, I'm too loyal... We were friends till the end, and evidently my end was soon. I just knew it was my destiny, die young and do something heroic. So I took the bullet for her and fell to the ground, the robber started taking the money and he left. She cried and ran over to me and weeping and saying that she loved me.
She unbuttoned my shirt to show the blasted robber had shot straight through my heart, so after that, It all went white."
Casper saw wide-eyed Leonen and Zoey.
"Was it the blinding light, the tunnel?"
Casper shrugged.
"There was music.... Faint music..."
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

Number of posts : 694
Registration date : 2007-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Book one: Just a normal girl.   Book one: Just a normal girl. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 2:04 pm

I may as well quit.
You didn't include me in any posts.
Don't SAY ANY LAME THINGS LIKE THIS: Oh we didn't know what you were gonna be.
BECAUSE YOU STILL DAMN POSTED 6 FULL LENGTH POSTS.
So I'm not even gonna post.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book one: Just a normal girl.   Book one: Just a normal girl. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 2:13 pm

Princess Lady Serenity wrote:
I may as well quit.
You didn't include me in any posts.
Don't SAY ANY LAME THINGS LIKE THIS: Oh we didn't know what you were gonna be.
BECAUSE YOU STILL DAMN POSTED 6 FULL LENGTH POSTS.
So I'm not even gonna post.

Don't get mad. :l

Sam and you probally didn't include me in the past three books. let along 2 posts.

Sam and Mew were posting above me, and I wasn't included, and i'm not moaning. D=
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book one: Just a normal girl.   Book one: Just a normal girl. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 2:15 pm

...n_n
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book one: Just a normal girl.   Book one: Just a normal girl. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 2:22 pm

Chibiusa wailed. She stared at her hands. She screamed, and transformed into another form.
Book one: Just a normal girl. 7c0594de711d9090
"Wh-What..."
She screamed.
"I...."
She got her in powers, and her thoughts came rushing back.
"My inner self..."
[HER NEW POWAZ and stuff:
She has an IMMENSE crush on Casper. She is a popular idol. She wears clothing in different styles depending on what she's doing. She is immature and tries to be cute all the time. She has the powers of light. Her parents were murdered.]
She ran to school. "Damn it! I'm late! Who knows what I've missed?!"
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book one: Just a normal girl.   Book one: Just a normal girl. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 2:27 pm

Casper was doing stupid things in lesson to make Leonen and Zoey laugh.
He went behind the teacher and pulled silly faces.
He looked around and suddenly heard the door bang, all heads turned towards a girl. A really beautiful girl..... Stunning.....
He shook his head, mouth slightly open, still stood behind the teacher.
Casper seemed to flap his wings faster, and he saw the teacher ask her name.
"Misa Amane."
The teacher nodded and signed her in.
"I'll let you off this once... Misa. Sit down."
Casper watched her go to her seat.
"I'll see you guys after this lesson."
THey nodded and he went behind Misa's seat, sitting on the desk and the teenagers stared through him.
He flapped his wings, thinking she wasn't able to see him.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book one: Just a normal girl.   Book one: Just a normal girl. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 2:28 pm

Here,

Leonen looked up from the door that had just opened. It was Chibi! Chibi waved to Leon, and the new girl, Zoey.

"So, You haven't finished my question. Are we friends?" Leon asked, curiosly.

"Mmhm." Zoey nodded. Leon smiled.

Chibi screamed. "THERES A FLYING UGLY MAN WITH WINGS"

Leon laughed.

"That's Casper!" Leon and Zoey said in unision. Leon texted Sakura, Sod's cousin (made up name.)

"Wanna go to the movies tonight?" Leon asked

"sure." A tomboy voice said through the phone.

"Meet all of you guys at my house then we set off for the movies tonight? Bring 2 sweet's each. I'm bringing Popcorn, haribo's and Soda. So don't bring those. Look your best!" Leon said, walking off to his house.

"Wait!" Zoey said, grabbing his shoulder.

"Can I come with you? I can bring my clothes and sweets, and come early!" Zoey said. Leon shrugged, and nodded thoughtfully.

Leon trod to his house.

Book one: Just a normal girl. Masaya

He heard a knock on the door. Must be Zoey. Leon thought.

It was Chibi.

"Chibi..?" Leon asked.

"Yup! I'm early."

Book one: Just a normal girl. TeenChibiChibi

~*but with Chibi moon's haircut. XD*~

"You look... Pretty." Leon said.

"Thanks!" Chibi said, giving a whirl.

"Um. I've read your diary.. n_n (diary = Book6-9) Did you brake up with Casper.. Because he's dead. I heard a rumour about it.." Leon said feebly.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book one: Just a normal girl.   Book one: Just a normal girl. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 2:33 pm

Edit post to fit Chibi's new form plz. She also wouldn't call him ugly.

Misa Amane sat down. She sighed. She looked at some man with wings. Instantly, she was in love. After class, she ran off to Leonen's house. [I know you said she already arrived but Misa DOES NOT LOOK LIKE THAT. So I'm ignoring the part where she comes to your house.]
"I-Is that man with the wings coming?" She said, when Leonen opened the door.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book one: Just a normal girl.   Book one: Just a normal girl. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 2:35 pm

She has an IMMENSE crush on Casper
You obviously did not read my last post.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book one: Just a normal girl.   Book one: Just a normal girl. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 2:37 pm

Casper followed Zoey.
"You getting ready to go to Leonen's?"
He asked, smirking.
"Mhm.... Do you HAVE to follow me when I go into the shower?"
Casper shugged.
"I don't look. And the time will come when you're begging me to save you!"
Casper followed her to his house, flapping his wings slightly.
He ran straight through the door, which freaked Leonen out.
"Heya!"
He said, smiling, he then saw Misa and he blushed, feeling rather underdressed.
He hid the hideous scar.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book one: Just a normal girl.   Book one: Just a normal girl. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 2:40 pm

Misa Amane screamed, and fell backwards, her bags falling everywhere. "A-Ack! I think I'll just go into the living room now!" She picked up her bags, and ran straight into the living room, pretending to be absorbed into the television while brushing her hair back from the fall.
Book one: Just a normal girl. Misa___Death_Note_by_amy_art
[What she's dressed like for the party]
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book one: Just a normal girl.   Book one: Just a normal girl. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 2:41 pm

Casper widened his eyes.
She had seen him!
He ran after her.
"You okay?"
He asked, his cheeks pinkening. It looked wierd as he was glowy and pale.
"What's with the falling over?"
Leonen laughed and walked over.
"Watch this!"
He shoved a hand through Casper's stomach, it went right through. Leonen shivered.
"Cold."
Casper sighed.
"Yes... I'm a guardian angel..... DEAD!"
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book one: Just a normal girl.   Book one: Just a normal girl. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 2:41 pm

"Of course." Leon said.

Leon grabbed Misa inside, and sat her on the couch. There was another knock.

Leon opened the door. He gasped.

"Helen..?" Leon screeched, frozon.

"Hi, Little brother!" Helen said.

"I'm not the same nasty person, I swear, Ever since Mew Mew Zakuro has been filmed on MewMewPower, I've changed." Helen said, showing Leon her outfit.

Book one: Just a normal girl. MEWEPI48-63

"CHANGE NOW." Leon screamed, pushing Helen towards the stairs. Helen shook her head, backflipping behind Leon.

"I even learnt Zakuro's moves." Helen smiled.

Leon sighed.

"NO." Leon screamed again.

"WHY" Helen screamed back.

"Because.. Kiha black is my cousin, correct?"

"Mhm. Mine too." Helen said.

"Kiha is a part of my DNA. Mhm?" Leon said.

"Yup."

"weeeeeell. There was a cool, cute guy called Ringo. Ringo Calamear was Kiha's boyfriend, Right?"

"Yup."

"AND IF YOU DON'T CHANGE, CASPER WILL LIKE YOU. KIHA USED TO HAVE THE ZAKURO LOOK, AND RINGO FELL FOR HER LOOKS BIG TIME. IF YOU DON'T CHANGE, YOU'LL RUIN CHI- I MEAN MISA'S LIFE, AND I LIKE MISA AS A FRIEND. I LIKE CASPER TOO, AND I'M NOT HAVING MY BEST FRIEND'S LIVES CRUSHED." Leon yelled.

"Oh boohoo." Helen said.

Misa heard all of this. She stood still frozon when the doorbell went. Leon shoved Helen upstairs, and got the door.

"Hello Casper." Leon would say, grinning and speaking anxiously.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book one: Just a normal girl.   Book one: Just a normal girl. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 2:42 pm

Dammit. My post was too slow.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book one: Just a normal girl.   Book one: Just a normal girl. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 2:45 pm

Misa Amane kept brushing her hair. She was absorbed into the television and didn't hear thuds from upstairs. She stared at the man. "Y-Yeah, I'm f-fine thanks.." She blushed bright red, as dark as her eyes. "I just t-tripped...You startled me..." She mumbled, and squealed as his hand went through Casper. "How c-cool!" She murmered.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book one: Just a normal girl.   Book one: Just a normal girl. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 2:49 pm

Leon helped Misa up. He grabbed Misa to the bathroom, locking the door.

"you like Casper, Right?" Leon asked.

"yes." Misa replied.

"And I like Zoey.." Leon said.

"Yup."

"And my annoying sister likes Casper, Right?"

"Yes." Misa said.

"Well.. I'll" Leon said, using his fingers. "accidently lock her in the cupboard So you can sit with Casper at the movies, and I'll sit with Zoey! All worked out!" Leon said, sniggering at the word `locked Helen in the cupboard.`

They high-fived each-other, and walked into the living room.

Leon ran upstairs, to where Helen was, grabbing Misa.

"Oops. I accidently have the cupboard Key!" Leon sniggered.

"Oops. I accidently opened the cupboard." Misa smiled evily.

"And Whoops-a-daisy! We Accidently-shoved-Helen-in-the-ward-robe-and-accidently-knocked-our-hands-so-the-key-turned-locking-Helen-inside!" Leon sniggered.

"We are soo clumsy!" Misa smiled. They headed downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book one: Just a normal girl.   Book one: Just a normal girl. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 2:53 pm

Casper heard thimping and a few screams from upstairs.
"Huh?"
He ran up, wings giving him a boost. Chiib followed.
"What are you doing???"
They chanegd their position to leaning against the cupboard.
"Noooooothing."
Casper sighed.
"Ok... But just realise.. I can tell if you're lying... I can.. But I won't now."
He did the'I'm wathing ypu' thing and went back downstairs after Chibi.
They went into the living room and chatted about music.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book one: Just a normal girl.   Book one: Just a normal girl. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 2:57 pm

Misa wouldn't do that. She's a goth. But w/e.
I'M WATHING YPO LOL
AND IT'S MISA NOW NOT CHIBI XD

Misa sighed. She didn't want to do that. It seemed bad. "No, I'm letting her out." She grabbed the keys and unlocked the door. "Hmph!" She then ran back into the living room with Casper. "Music? Erm...I like all!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book one: Just a normal girl.   Book one: Just a normal girl. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Book one: Just a normal girl.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next