Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Book FIVE

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

Book FIVE Empty
PostSubject: Book FIVE   Book FIVE Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 2:27 pm

Pinka woke up, Looked out of her window to see an Icy wonderland. She breathed. Faint white air came out.
Back to top Go down
Samanthacalamear

Samanthacalamear

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Book FIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book FIVE   Book FIVE Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 10:40 pm

Samantha was about to open the door when her door flung open. She rolled her eyes and sighed.
"Fling the bloody door open why don't you."
She sat on her bed as a police officer came in, holding what appeared to be small white bags of fine white powder and a gun. Samantha instantly went white. The police officer shoved them in her face.
"Know anythbing about these?"
Samantha shook her head slightly
"Why would I?"
She seemed tense. The police officer laughed.
"Well, you have been known to sniff this stuff. Oh and what about this gun, eh?!"
Sam looked at it out of the corner of her eye.
"You know very well I don't hold guns."
The police officer rolled his eyes.
"I'm afraid I'm going to have to search your room."
Sam panicked. She knew the gun and the bags of crack. She'd left them round' a nightclub somewhere.."
Sam bit her lip as he entered the bedroom. Sam eeked slightly as he opened her cupboard. A pile of weed plants, crack bags and a few guns toppled out.
Sam laughed nervously. The police officer was on her, Sam yelled and tried to get away, but that only increased his grip on her.
He threw a pair of handcuffs over her arms. Sam widened her eyes as she saw a body bag outside the front door.
"Guess you know something about this too."
That was what the rotting smell was from the apartment next door. She had murdered her ex when he dumped her, she was mental in those days.
Sam screamed as she was forced into a police car.
It just so happened Pinka and Kimiko was walking down the street as Sam was hoisted in. Pinka and Kimiko gawped at her and stood still, watching as the car rolled away.

Last edited by on Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Number of posts : 925
Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm
Registration date : 2007-05-31

Book FIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book FIVE   Book FIVE Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 10:43 pm

Everything was normal again. It was still 21 degrees, even though it was fastly approching autumn. She was outside in the moonlight at midnight..Hmm..maybe we could use some ice her, she thought. She levitated lots of snow, and levitated it so it only snowed in their back garden and house. Kimiko went to sleep, and she woke up to see her trick worked. After, she got her clothes on and went to work at her bakery.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm

Book FIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book FIVE   Book FIVE Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 11:08 pm

Kimiko walked outside in battle uniform, and her leather cloak changed to fabric, and kimiko put her hood up. So, it may of looked weird but Kimiko really didnt care. Kimiko would do anything for fun. But, her heart ached
"Ugh, I need to get my heart" She muttered, and locked the door. Her heart ached not literally. Ha, she thought she'd say hello to TC for a joke, so she texted him for a joke.

It went through.

Kimiko gulped. But..he left the country didnt he? She thought. Wow..strange... KIMIKO!! You're falling! Dont fall!! She shook her head and walked on. He said hi back. Ok..stay normal Kimiko thought. They texted a bit, and he was making her lau---Ugh, why cant he be a boring self-centered person? It would make it easier to forget him Kimiko thought.

She sighed. Then saw a police car, with Sam banging on the window.
"AHH, THEY MUST OF SAW HER FRICKIN CRACK!" Screamed Pinka, running up to Kimi out of breath.
"...Time to Fly in, eh?" Kimiko thought, her wings ripped out of her cloak, and it turned leather again.
"WHAT?! BREAK HER OUT OF PRISON!?" Pinka screamed. "WITH WINGS??"
Kimiko turned normal. "..That part I missed...GOT IT"

In the courtyard.

Miss....err...?" Asked a man

"Miss-foozle-shazzle." Kimiko answered, a black suit on and black rimmed square glasses with her hair in a bun.
Back to top Go down
Samanthacalamear

Samanthacalamear

Book FIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book FIVE   Book FIVE Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 11:20 pm

Sam leaned against the prison cell. She sighed and looked over at the prison warden. She banged on the bars until he looked at her.
"Please... Can I have one phonecall?"
The prison warden laughed.
"Uh...No."
Sam moaned and stamped her feet.
"Prison sucks."
The warden just lughed again, but louder.
"Then you shouldn't have had a run in from the law."
Sam sat back on the bed and coughed. She could break out. But that would mean being on the run. She yawned slightly until the door of her prison cell opened. Sam smiled because she thought she'd been bailed. But the prison warden had a youngish teenager about the same age as her with her. Sam widened her eyes, he was lovely...
The prison warden laughed. The guy rolled his eyes at Sam secretly, Sam smiled slightly.
"This is your new cellmate..What's your name?"
The boy had a smooth, almost silky voice.
"Daggerz..."
Sam smiled greetingly. The boy stepped into the cell. The prison warden locked it behind her and walked off, the guy sat next to Sam on the bed.
"What are you in for?"
Sam sighed.
"Doing crack, killling my ex and guns and shit."
The boy laughed.
"I'm done in for beating up a police officer and murdering her."
they both laughed and looked into each other's eyes.
"Hey.. Aren't you the guitarist from The Rockin' Pearlz..?"
Sam sighed and nodded.
"Though I'll have to quit the band for all this."
Daggerz sighed and held her hand. Sam blushed.
"Prison sucks eh?"
Sam nodded and layed her head on his shoulder. She seemed oddly attracted to him. He pushed her close and the next thing they knew they were kissing, makingout. The wardens walked past and seemed to ignore them.
They were making out, even when Kimiko arrived with Pinka.

Daggerz: https://s208.photobucket.com/albums/bb231/obliviousdudette/?action=view&current=zet.jpg
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Book FIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book FIVE   Book FIVE Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 11:50 pm

"...I'll let you through" The prison warden said, andbrung Samantha and the others into a serperate room. No one even guarded it

"Losers" Kimiko said under her breath, asnd stuck her nose out behind a pirson guy's back. He saw. Kimiko quickly pretended to itch it. He narrowed his eyes.

.."Anyway, Sam...EW, WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING!?" Pinka said
"Ya! You know I have lovebug-ivctus!!!!" Kimiko said.
"Uh, right. Who is this?" Pinka asked.
"This is...Daggerz <3...KIMIKO WTF ARE YOU DRESSED AS!?!?" Samantha screeched.

"Ok, wait for it." Kimiko giggled.

"Im yer lawya" She said in a rough accent

"....I'll get ready for the next five years till I get out" Sam said/

"Gah. My hair hurts." Kimi said and let her hair down.

Pinka looked around the empty room nervously. "We brake out?"

"On the run!" Kimi reminded her.

"..Oh. That part I missed" Pinka said

"Hey thats my line!!" Kim said innocently

Just thenb, a polic officer came in. "Miss...foozle-shazzle, times up." HJe said. He didnt look normal...OH MY GOSH. ITS THE BIG DADDY GUY THING.

He grabbed Kim by the arm and twisted it, thus setting off levitation and the walls creaked.

Kim gasped.

"Oh no you DIDNT!"

Kimiko walked on him and flipped over, so her arm was free, then she punched him. He fell.

Kimiko looked at Sam and bit her lip, grew wings. "C'Mon pinka WE'LL BE BACK SAM, DONT WORRY!" The the two crashed through the roof and flew off.
Back to top Go down
Samanthacalamear

Samanthacalamear

Book FIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book FIVE   Book FIVE Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 11:54 pm

She her fist at the guys.
"YOU COWARDS! Eep...."
The warden came in and saw the guy on the floor, she immediately suspected Sam and threw her back in the prison cell. Daggerz laughed and fell in behind her, they sat down on the bed together.
"Was that really your lawyer?"
Sam shook her head and laughed.
"They were my idiotic friends trying to break me out."
Daggerz nodded and cuddled her tightly.
"No point trying to break out, this place has tight security."
Sam nodded and sighed. They kissed and fell back, Sam nuzzled her head into his chest and soon fell asleep.

Life was perfect, even in a jail cell....
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Book FIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book FIVE   Book FIVE Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 12:04 am

Flew in the air. She got a text. Ugh. HIM.

"Who is it?" Pinka asked.

"Uh. uh. UH. UH UM UM UM"

"Its him isnt it" Pinka sighed

"..Maybe" Kimiko looked away

So, Pinka is married, Sam is yiffing with a stranger

"I AM NOT YIFFING!"

..Whatever.

Pinka get the one she loves, Sam gets the man version of her.

"HE IS COOLER"

And I STILL dont get the guy!! Kimiko screamed in her head. She thought she was over him. *sigh*

Kimiko heard a huge plane noise. She turned around, a huge plane was heading for her. , Big Daddy inside.

"Does he EVER, give up?" Pinka asked.

"My guess: Nope" Kimiko said, and she dive-flew to pinka and flew her and herself outof the way. Great, a plane to fight, Sam to be free, the love of my life gone. TOO MUCH TO JUGGLE!!
Back to top Go down
Samanthacalamear

Samanthacalamear

Book FIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book FIVE   Book FIVE Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 12:10 am

Sam felt a pain, she'd had it all day, even since having sex with him while the warden was away. She had it up and down her spine, and a thought kept coming into her head.
Bring your wings out.
Daggerz was asleep, no one was about so she looked about to check and shot her wings out, they hit against the sides of the room, it made a flapping noise, Sam yelped slightly as Daggerz immediately looked up and saw them.
"Holy shit..."
He muttered and looked at her in an awestruck way.
"You're one of the Bird fighting Legue team thingie."
Sam widened her eyes. In a whisper she said.
"How do you know that???" >.>
He laughed.
"My dad's the wierd doctor guy your friend visitid, he told me everything."
Sam almost god angry, but she shot her wings in again.
"Look... I need sleep."
Sam climbed up the steps to the second bunk as the warden screamed out Lights out!
It went dark. Sam lay in bed, thinking, but then finally went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Book FIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book FIVE   Book FIVE Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 12:39 am

Kimiko stared at the plane.
"Wtf?"
Time to get birdy I see.

"PHOENIX WINGS ON!" Kimiko shouted, and flew toward the plane, and levitated it away. It came back. She made an illusion, and made the plane follow her into a torrnado. Ha. And she flew quickly away into bed in her house. That quick.

She defeated the plane, just like that.

She went to bed, just like that.

She thought of him. Just. Like. That.
Back to top Go down
Samanthacalamear

Samanthacalamear

Book FIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book FIVE   Book FIVE Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 12:48 am

Sam woke up in the morning to find Daggerz already up and dressed. Sam got dressed into her prison clothes again and jumped off the bed into his arms,
"So... When will your friends come back?"
Sam sighed.
"I dunno, probably don't have enough time to rescue me..."
Sam rubbed at her eyes, Daggerz hugged her tightly,
"there, there. They will. Or I will get my mates to.."
Sam sighed and cuddled him tighter than he did.
"I hope they'll be able to get in with this tight security.."
Daggerz nodded and released her, he sat on the bed in thought. Sam stood up, she had a feeling Kimiko was okay and Pinka was. Sam smiled, feeling satisfied.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Book FIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book FIVE   Book FIVE Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 11:26 pm

Kimiko swopped out of her bed, battle uniform and everything else. She swopped down into jail, and hypmitised all the guards to sleep. Now to find the right key. Kimiko gently took the keys from a guarda pocket and examained them. Samantha's cell was 003..........004....006....003! Kimiko took the key and ran to Sam's cell.

"Psst! Wake up!!" Kimiko whispered, unlocked the cell and levitated them out before locking it again.

"...Can I bring Daggerz?" Samantha asked.

Kimiko sighed

"Love is a painful weapon Sammy" Kimiko told her.

"Then why are YOU seeking it?" Samantha asked, then let Daggerz out.

That question stayed in Kims mind....

She flew into the air, and levitated Daggerz on the way to her house. Suddenly. The big daddy was back in his plane.

"Holy shit" said Daggerz in amazment.

"...DIVE TO THE POOL!" Kimiko shouted and flew as fast as she could with Sam.

"..Pool?" Daggerz asked.

"Yeah, Kim has an outdoor pool at her mansion." Sam said airily.

"...FUCK, MANSION!?!/ OUTDOOR POOL?!?" He cried.

"Yup. You name it." Kimiko said, and they all dived into her pool. And waited for the plane to pass, before swimming to the surface
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Book FIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book FIVE   Book FIVE Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 12:30 pm

Pinka couldn't take it anymore. She dived up. Got hold of Big Daddys Airplane, and was ontop of it

She transformed: http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?media=http%3A%2F%2Fi141.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fr78%2Fbrokenhearted_shinobi%2Fanime%2FGirls%2Fdamhippies99444c3ca687e66.jpg&searchTerm=battle%20anime%20girls&pageOffset=1

"Woah!" She said.
"New Battle outfit.. Strange!"
Pinka dragged her sword, while invisible and making a hole on the roof.

~~MEANWHILE~~

"WHERE'S PINKA?" Kim screamed.
"In the Sky?" Sam Pointed out.
"I'LL GO! STAY HERE!!"
"NO!" Sam Screamed. "I AM COMING TOO!" Sam Asked.
Sam And Kim transformed half human, half bird. They followed Pinka's tracks, went through the hole that Pinka made... to see something strange..

Pinka giggled as they came in and saw all the security AND BIG DADDY ON THE FLOOR! DEAD! They didn't know what to say..
Back to top Go down
Samanthacalamear

Samanthacalamear

Book FIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book FIVE   Book FIVE Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 3:39 pm

"Okay... Seriously what the fuck?!!"
Shouted Daggerz. Sam laughed slightly and kept her wings.
"Yeah.. We run into trouble.... Look, you go home.. Or somewhere safe.. Leave this junk to us."
Daggerz nodded slightly and ran off, Sam watched him until he was gone from her sight. Kimiko and Pinka stood near her, Sam looked at Pinka in a wierd way.
"What the hell????"
She stood backwards and widened her eyes.
"You... You're one of them..."
Pinka and Kimiko looked at Sam in a wierd, she's-mental look. Pinka approached her cautiously.
"What are you going on about now?!"
Sam remembered the tale her grandma taught her, of how the evil pinka battle girl took the souls of anyone. Sam punched Pinka around the face. Kimiko screamed at sam as Pinka fell to the floor.
"What the hell was that about SAM?????"
Sam turned and ran, not back to her apartment... She flew away, to the woods. When she arrived there she whispered.
"I've been mixing with the wrong crowd...."
She'd mistaked Pinka for one of Nine Tail's tails. Sam fell asleep, and drempt of vanquishing Pinka...
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Book FIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book FIVE   Book FIVE Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 5:05 pm

Pinka screamed.

"WHAT JUST HAPPENED?" She yelled to Kim.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Book FIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book FIVE   Book FIVE Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 12:07 am

Kimi's mouth hung open and stared ahead. Just then, there was a 4 second earthquake. Kim's eyes widened.

"..It's the day..." Kimiko whispered..

"WHAT?" Pinka shouted "WHAT DAY?"

"..The day the world ends." Kimiko said.

"...WWHHHAATTT"

"...Im kidding!! HAAA!! No....The day...villians rise an army. Against. Us." Kimiko said slowly. Then, i nthe flames of the garden, came fireballs.

"ITS TOO LATE! C'MON!" Kimi screamed, grabbed pinka and ran into the house, upstairs and into the loft. She looked at her Cystal/diamond heart locket, and opened it.

"KIM! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Pinka screamed. Kimi took out a tiny white stone and put it on the floor.

"..Stand back." Kimi said. And there, a tornado appeared right where the stone was. It died down. And there, with snow white fur and a black underbelly, markings. With aquacyan tufts out of her ears, dressed in a white crisp dress and a shawl where black curls layed.

There, hgovering

Was the very ghost

The powerful

The invincible.

Kimiko's Dead Ghost Mum..

Kimiko gasped. "MUM!!" She shouted. Kim's village was murdered by evil beings, but she managed to run away. But her mum died.

Her mother spoke in a soft, warm voice. "Kimiko, Im so proud of you! fINALLY YOU USED THE LOCKET" Kim's Mum rolled her eyes.

"Here...This is the crystal box.."

"COOL!!" Kimiko squaled and took the whole box-shaped crystal. She took her locket and slide it in the keyhole, and twisted it. She opened the box.

Inside was all her child-hood things, and some paintings that were drawn by foxat claw on rocks. They were from the foxat version of heaven. They all said "Hallo Cheifess Kimi!" "Princess KiM!!" "True beauty shines in courage" That last one was from her grandmother. And there, was the tiara for the cheifess of the Foxats. It was a silver circle, with a crystal mini-foxat on it. When worn, it was worn on the forehead. But, in there was an old yellow-paged book. She picked it up. It had all the ways to defeat evil and some other fun things to do with powers. Each illustation were medivall-like, and coloured like glass-window-colourings. It was all written beautifully in foxat language, and it was from her mother.

"Good-luck Kimiko Alexandra Phoenix.." Said her mother, and she dissapeared.
Back to top Go down
Samanthacalamear

Samanthacalamear

Book FIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book FIVE   Book FIVE Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 12:18 am

Sam lay under a tree, she'd felt so lonely, and felt the earthquake. "Ugh... That was an evil team, I quit it.." She whispered and bring out a knife she'd had in her pocket since the jail break. She shot her wings out, and with a final look of fury she began to cut jagged lines through her wings, she screamed in pain. "This is...For..The...Greater...Good..." She murmered through clenched teeth. There was a pool of blood already on the floor. Tears spouted from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Book FIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book FIVE   Book FIVE Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 10:12 am

~Back in the Loft~

"Right.. Got your gadgets? I'll wait for you to transform." Said Pinka

"Okay." answered Cin.

"Now it's my turn." Pinka giggled.

Pinka held a black locket that Immediatly turned Pink. She threw it on the ground. It suddenly plugged into the loft wooden floor. It opened like two hands in a rose bud shape. A holo-gram of Pinka's mum came up.

"Mum, NO time for explaining, But I have a mission. Send over my gadgets or any old junk I used for one of my missions before I had powers."

The holo-gram dissapered. It came back with loads of Junk. She threw it on the floor. Pinka picked up a..

3 needles,
Rope,
2 Special nail varnishes,
Pop bubble gum (in a pack of 4),
3 double-darted pens,
And some wires.

"Whats the nail varnish for?" Said a confused Kim.

"You'll see." Laughed Pinka.

They put on their lockets.

"PEACOCK MEW TRANSFORMATION." Said Pinka, It was something she never tried before..

(My avatar is the battle uniform.)

Pinka turned into a Red background. She kissed her locket. She done one cartwheel that activated her Mew boots, A spin that activated her Fox tail, She done 2 hand-springs that activated her top and Skirt and Gloves, and then she gently patted her head and she grew two fox hairs, and Peacock wings instantly grew on each side.

Kim, Had a Blacky-Bluey Back-Ground as she (Done whatever, I'm not going to say what she done incase you want to describe it. LOL) and she transformed.

Right.

They took their items, and hurried out.

"Woah." Said Pinka

"Yeah! It got wwwwwway worse then last time!" cried Kim.

The robot army heard. They started shooting missles at them. Pinka turned ghostly, and doged it. She flew up to 5 robots and cried,

"wwwwwwwoooooooooooooo!"

The robot ran as the screamed,

"GHOST!!! GHOOOOOOST!!!"

Pinka and Kim giggled.

This was time for nail polish. Pinka passed a bottle to Kim and cried

"USE THE POLISH! NO TME FOR EXPLAINING!"

They used the nail polish-

"WOW!" Cried Kim. As her nails started growing 4 inches long. So did Pinka's.

"Let's get scratchy." Mumbled Pinka.

"Worst punch-line ever." Kim said.

Pinka mumbled. "Watch this."

Pinka backflipped onto a robots back. she done one scratch. The whole robot system failed. Kim then backflipped and done the same untill all of their nails worn off.

Now it was needle time.

Pinka threw all three needles 3 robots fell down. Pinka used her "Invisible move."

Pinka turned invisible, and Punched down 6 robots. She turned to Kim.

"Woooah.." she said slowly.

Kim had defeated more than 68 robots in less than 10 minutes.. Pinka looked at her pile... Only 39- She continued.

Pinka cried "Yeeeeeeehhhhhhhah!" that drew Kim's attention to look at Pinka as she took a rope and rounded down 10 robots at once.

Pinka took out Bubble Gum and passed two towards Kim. Pinka blew hard as 5 robots got trapped in one bubble Gum, same with Kim.. She blew again.. 7 robots got in hers, 9 into Kims.

She threw three double-darted Pens as 7 robots fell to the floor.

She jumped on 8 robots backs, giving them new wires which plugged them into going on the good side. Now Pinka and Kim had defeated 589 in total- 19 more to go. They sat down, and relaxed. As they watched Robot-Verses Robot...

Suddenly big daddy came in- we thought he was dead..
Back to top Go down
Samanthacalamear

Samanthacalamear

Book FIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book FIVE   Book FIVE Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 2:14 pm

Samantha woke up in a cold sweat. She'd had a dream about Pinka and Kimiko.
Sam sighed and looked at the pool of blood on the grass. She instantly felt bad.
"Heeeeello?????????? Piiiinka..... Kimiko...?"
She sobbed, she'd been mental. She thought. She dangled her hair in the pool of blood
"Come baaaack."
She moaned, and closed her eyes, she felt pain no more.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Book FIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book FIVE   Book FIVE Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 2:23 pm

"Oh no he DIDNT" KLimiko said, in a lunge position. More robots came up behind him, and a few evil guys. Kimi clenched her fists.

"Maybe humans cant do this.." Kimiko said slowly.

"But foxats can." She said, and immediatly turned into a feral foxat. (A foxat is a fox with extremly large ears, has some skills of a cat. Kimiko is a foxat with black fur, white underbelly and aqua-cyan tufts at t5he beginning of her long ears. Her ears are pointy, and has white tips. There are two golden hoops from her mothers on her right tip of her ear.

The ends of her paws are white, and the under-half of her muzzle is white, and her black tail is big and fluffy like a normal foxes tail, and the tip is white. Her eyes shine like torches off the floor at night.)

She ran in and out of the army, jumping and crouching and ran to the big dady. He picked her up by the collar, and Kimiko changed back into her normal self with battle uniform. He held her by the neck, choking her.

"STOP!" Pinka said, but was immediatly seized by guards.

"You ruined my life. You took away my powers. You make me sick!" Big Daddy said, and his grip around her throat was tighter.

Pinka tried to get one of her gadgets. But their grip was tight aswell

Kimiko coughed, ands wheezed. "What...do...you./.mean?"

"Look into my eyes." He said softly.

"OH MY GAWD!" Kimiko screeched, even though she was being choked.
He threw her to the floor, and she crawled backwards. He took his mask off to reveal who he was.

You would NOT believe.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Book FIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book FIVE   Book FIVE Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 2:30 pm

Pinka gazed in a speechless horror.

"I..I.." said pinka..

"WTF" Cried Kim.
Back to top Go down
Samanthacalamear

Samanthacalamear

Book FIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book FIVE   Book FIVE Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 2:34 pm

Samantha had been walking down a white lighted tunnel for an hour, she screame din frustration.
"Where the hell am I?"
She then saw pearly gates. SHe opened her mouth in horror.
"I'm dead????????!!!!!!!!! But I don't want to go to heaven.... You get laid in hell!"
SUddenly a male angel guy came to greet her, she sighed.
"You're challenge is to rescue your friends, pinka and Kimiko. We will give you temporary angel powers, have fun."
Before Sam could get a word in edge ways she was thrown into a basement.
There she saw Kimiko and Pinka, and a whole lot of things.
"What the hell?"
Was all she could say as she flapped her new angelic white wings.

Man Angel: https://s92.photobucket.com/albums/l37/Narume13/Anime%20Guys/?action=view&current=fallenangel2.jpg

Samantha as an angel: https://s168.photobucket.com/albums/u179/nickistixx/anime%20angel/?action=view&current=animeangel.jpg
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Book FIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book FIVE   Book FIVE Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 2:42 pm

Kimiko stepped back from him. No, it cant be. Her heart pumped faster and faster. He came nearer.

"Tt-t TC??" Pinka cried

He narrowed his eyes.
"Come live with evil my queen" He said.

W. T. F. !?!? She looked him in the eye. This wasnt him!

Someone had taken over him. Someone had to distract him so Pinka could run away.

Hmmm I wonder who.

Kimi looked at pinka, then looked at him.

I choose distract so pinka can go free.

She kissed him long enough so Pinka had the time to run away. Only to be mistaken and made an 'evil queen'

So much for being helpful
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Book FIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book FIVE   Book FIVE Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 3:10 pm

Pinka felt back. She couldn't head back.. Because Kim had just ki-- She didn't like that thought at all.

She headed back.. she turned ghostly, over took big daddys body..
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Book FIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book FIVE   Book FIVE Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 3:24 pm

Kim changed. Her hair turned to her blue-ish black hair again. Her wings were made out of pure blood, and red markings on her arms were written in blood

https://s30.photobucket.com/albums/c322/biginuyashafan/Anime/Anime%20Girls%202/?action=view&current=evil.jpg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Book FIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book FIVE   Book FIVE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Book FIVE
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next