Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Book 7, Bet on it

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Book 7, Bet on it Empty
PostSubject: Book 7, Bet on it   Book 7, Bet on it Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 9:07 pm

Here we go! Book 7, Bet on it 120114478869
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2007-10-07

Book 7, Bet on it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 7, Bet on it   Book 7, Bet on it Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 9:10 pm

[LOL!!!]

Nikki's eyes were wide open. She eyes turned to slits and she walked swiftly behind Newt's dad, then decided against it. "Who?" She blinked. Then looked at the strand of blond hair, and sighed, "Oh, that must be one of my dog's hairs. That golden retriever loves to sit on that bed." She blinked, then shook her head. "If you don't leave, I'm going to have to call the cops on you." She had crossed her arms.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Book 7, Bet on it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 7, Bet on it   Book 7, Bet on it Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 9:15 pm

Newt's father ignored her once again.
"Why have I an once of reason to believe you?"
He asked.
Newt's heart raced. If anyone closed the door it would give his hiding place away. But if only he turned and then Newt would be able to squeeze under the bed.
Newt felt a sneeze coming on. (Classic xD) He took deep breaths to try and stop it. But trying to be quiet.
"Hmm. Does a door normally move?"
His dad asked aloud, hand around the door, about to wrench it open.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

Book 7, Bet on it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 7, Bet on it   Book 7, Bet on it Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 9:19 pm

Nikki seemed irratated. Her heart pounded like drums. "Why should I believe you?"
She looked at the door. 'stop moving!' she spoke in Newt's mind. ". . . Yes, the washer machiene's in the other room. It creates vibrations. That door's so light it shakes every once in a while. Though luckily the machiene is extremely quiet." She shook her head, "I'm going to have to ask you to immediately leave before I really do call the cops."
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Book 7, Bet on it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 7, Bet on it   Book 7, Bet on it Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 9:23 pm

Newt stopped moving as he got this.
Sorry but I have a sneeze coming on!
His dad narrowed his eyes, reaching aroudn the door, yanking Newt out by his shirt.
"HEY!"
Newt said, struggling.
"Newton. You're coming straight home with me. But first. You iwll tell me about these albums. You know they are sacred to me."
Newt narrowed his eyes, not at all scared that his dad's face was close to his.
"Piss off dad. You abandoned me. You think I'll say a thing?"
His dad's eyes almost gleamed with anger.
"Young lady. Tell me where they are NOW."
Newt's father's hand was firmly on Newt's shirt collar.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

Book 7, Bet on it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 7, Bet on it   Book 7, Bet on it Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 9:26 pm

Nikki's eyes were silver now. Her head tilted to the side. She seemed like a slight statue as she gave a warning and look of death to Newt's dad. "I'm afraid I am not going to do that for you." She said in a threatening tone. "Put Newt down."
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Book 7, Bet on it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 7, Bet on it   Book 7, Bet on it Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 9:28 pm

Newt's father gave an equally evil glare back at her.
"He is my son. I have every right to punish him.
Newt tried to shrug his dad off him.
"Dad LET go!"
He said angrily, hair falling into his eyes, bottom lip trembling in angry, though detecting a sense of fear.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

Book 7, Bet on it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 7, Bet on it   Book 7, Bet on it Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 9:30 pm

Nikki didn't change her exprssion. "He is in my hospitality. He is my friend. You are in my house without permission. I have every right to turn you into the cops." She then smirked a bit, "Plus, you're probably wanted for murder anyway."
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Book 7, Bet on it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 7, Bet on it   Book 7, Bet on it Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 9:34 pm

Newt froze at this.
So did his dad.
"How do you know?"
He asked hoarsely, his grip slackening on Newt, leaving newt time to get out of his grip and go over to Nikki.
"NO ONE WAS SUPPOSED TO KNOW!"
He roared out.
Newt shrank back behind Nikki.
"You read it....."
He said in an oddly calm voice.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

Book 7, Bet on it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 7, Bet on it   Book 7, Bet on it Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 9:36 pm

Nikki's head was upright, raised high. Face in the expression of a leader. "I didn't have to." Her voice was Sekura's then. Dark emerald eyes seeming to make Newt's father's attracted to them. She let Newt stand behind her.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Book 7, Bet on it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 7, Bet on it   Book 7, Bet on it Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 9:42 pm

Newt saw his father transfixed apon Nikki's gazxe.
Newt suddenly dived forward, holding his hand over her eyes.
"DAD JUST GO!"
He yelled, voice breaking slightly.
His dad stumbled slightly, but seemed to obey in the moment, running out of the room, slamming the door behind himself, the foosteps died away as he left her house.
Newt took his hand off her eyes and he frowned, his face turning to look like his father's. Angry.
"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT ABOUT!??"
He yelled, eyes narrowing.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

Book 7, Bet on it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 7, Bet on it   Book 7, Bet on it Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 9:46 pm

Nikki turned her head away and looked downward, giving a blank expression. She then looked at Newt, "I wanted him out of the house." She put her right hand ontop of her necklace as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Book 7, Bet on it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 7, Bet on it   Book 7, Bet on it Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 9:49 pm

Newt sighed, calming himself.
"Ok ok...... Just don't ever hurt him. He's my dad.....Ok?"
He asked her, sitting down on the bed, looking at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

Book 7, Bet on it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 7, Bet on it   Book 7, Bet on it Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 9:52 pm

Nikki breathed slightly short, fast breaths. She looked a bit worried. "He was going to hurt you, Newt."
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Book 7, Bet on it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 7, Bet on it   Book 7, Bet on it Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 9:54 pm

Newt put his hands through his hair in an angry way, beginning to tear at his hair.
"BUT HE'S MY FRIGGIN DAD!"
He yelled, voice breaking again, lookign downwards with his cold, hardm wide-eyes stare, hands still tearing at the hair.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

Book 7, Bet on it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 7, Bet on it   Book 7, Bet on it Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 10:01 pm

Nikki's eyes were wide, rest of her face emotionless, "He's a murderer! He killed my closest friend! " She looked down sadly, tears forming in her eyes. "I wasn't able to stop it." Her heart sank. Then, her fists were clenched. "Newt. He wasn't going to punish-hit you, he was going to STRIKE you!" She seemed uneasy.
"It isn't safe for you to be going home."
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Book 7, Bet on it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 7, Bet on it   Book 7, Bet on it Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 10:05 pm

Newt fought back with all he could.
"He might've wanted them so he could give them to the rightful owner. He might feel bad for what he did. He wouldn't dare hit me. He's the man that raised me from my first day."
Newt's eyes narrowed, his voice loosing itself.
"And he....."
Newt stopped.
"I jst love him. He's not all bad. I know he isn't!"
Newt had tears of frustration in his eyes./
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

Book 7, Bet on it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 7, Bet on it   Book 7, Bet on it Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 10:16 pm

Nikki shook, eyes filled with black. She didn't look at Newt. She didn't say anything.
She left the room, walked upstairs, and into her bedroom. She then looked at one of the albums that had caught her eye.

It was a worn brown album, no cover at all. On the side of the book had the letters in gold that attracted her eyes.

Property of Sekura, given to Ronald Billius Weasley
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Book 7, Bet on it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 7, Bet on it   Book 7, Bet on it Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 10:20 pm

Newt stood up.
"Where are you going?!! I'm not done yet!!"
He sniffed and whiped the tears away, not going after her.
"I'll....Wait."
He slowly said, sitting back down on the bed, lying backwards and closing his eyes.
He slowly drifted into a light snooze.

The album Sekura would find would still have the scent of Ron on it, and a few fingerprints could be seen. Ron's no doubt.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

Book 7, Bet on it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 7, Bet on it   Book 7, Bet on it Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 11:19 pm

Nikki turned the pages, remembering her putting them on in her hut in her real home.

Book 7, Bet on it Ronnew

Book 7, Bet on it Ron

Book 7, Bet on it Ron12

Book 7, Bet on it 3739913414a5472865118m

Book 7, Bet on it Rscabbers

Book 7, Bet on it Thumb-09012007-14_29_28 Book 7, Bet on it Hermlogo

Book 7, Bet on it 4169187ellos

This picture seemed to pop out, it was a drawing Sekura had made while she talked to Ron. She remembered it clearly by the different colored flower in the middle.

Book 7, Bet on it Flower_field_-2-small

The last picture also caught her eye. It was a picture she recognized as herself, sitting on a stump with a slight smile on her face. Underneath were the letters she didn't quite remember. It was in Ronald's handwriting

Sekura; I will never forget you. Wherever you are . . . . . I love you.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Book 7, Bet on it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 7, Bet on it   Book 7, Bet on it Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 11:27 pm

Suddenly... Very slowly. Like the Marauder's map foosteps. The finegrprints moved slightly. It was on each picture they moved, the writing reapearing as if he were writing it again. The scratch of the quill could be heard.
This album was magical. If she were to touch the fingerprints they would feel warm, like a real hand. And a pulse would able to be felt.

Slowly Newt stirred in the other room. He blinked, yawning, pulling his shirt down.
"Ngh... Sleeping before dinner gets me bad breath."
He said to himself.
Newt brought out some breath spray from his jean's pocket and sprayed it in his mouth, swallowing it slightly.
His hair was messy, his clothes creased slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

Book 7, Bet on it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 7, Bet on it   Book 7, Bet on it Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 11:30 pm

Nikki's warm hand touched the fingerprints gentally, a smirk on her face as she sat on the foot of her bed. She closed her eyes, letting the fingerprints creat a picture in her mind of when Ron had written it, if it was Ron's fingerprints in the firs place.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Book 7, Bet on it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 7, Bet on it   Book 7, Bet on it Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 11:37 pm

She would get a clear picture..
It was Ron... His longish hair there.
He looked slightly taller than when Nikki/Sekura would've last seen him.
He was in his room, small and wooden.
A Chudley Cannons shir hung on the bunk bed post.
A few bracelets and photos Nikki would recognise.
A few shirts littering and jeans.
Ron's eyes were hidden by the fringe, the scars of Flippie's attack and Lost's attack still on his neck, but fading.
"Where are you?"
He asked aloud in a whisper, the murmers of talking from mr and Mrs Weasley from downstairs. Ginny practising spells in her bedroom and Fred and George in their room, explosions heard.
Ron looked up, his blue eyes shining in the light as he finished writing, breathing slowly. He put a hand on the picture. (Nikki would feel the hand as it covered the picture)
"You leave when I need you the most."
He breathed out calmly, calming his rising heart as he thought about Sekura.
Ron would shut the album.
The picture would fade into black.
That was the end.
Book 7, Bet on it R16
Harry and Hermione could still be alive?
Right this second?
Now?
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

Book 7, Bet on it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 7, Bet on it   Book 7, Bet on it Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 11:43 pm

Nikki's eyes shot wide open, a smile on her face. She shut the album and ran back to the basment. "Newt!" She seemed excited. "Do you know Harry Potter and Hermioney Granger?!" Her eyes were wide.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Book 7, Bet on it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 7, Bet on it   Book 7, Bet on it Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 11:47 pm

Newt shook his head.
"No...... Who are they? Why?"
Newt then gasped.
"THAT GUY! HARRY! I know him! Harry James Potter! Dad mentioned him! Said he lives alone. Said he got divorced after having visions that we were all in impending doom."
Newt smirked.
"Why do you need to know him? Oh yeah. As for Hermione. No..Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Book 7, Bet on it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 7, Bet on it   Book 7, Bet on it Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Book 7, Bet on it
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next