Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Book five: Hm?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kimiko

Kimiko

Number of posts : 925
Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm
Registration date : 2007-05-31

Book five: Hm? Empty
PostSubject: Book five: Hm?   Book five: Hm? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 10:19 pm

hh
Back to top Go down
Kiki BlackFire

Kiki BlackFire

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Book five: Hm?   Book five: Hm? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 10:25 pm

The next day, Lumes got up really early. She went to the place mentioned on the card. When she got there, she stopped at the door. She was having second thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Book five: Hm?   Book five: Hm? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 10:28 pm

Kiki asked Dwayne once more.
"Are you okay..?" Kiki asked.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Book five: Hm?   Book five: Hm? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 10:29 pm

Dwayne sniffed slightly as he heard her voice.
He seemed to stare at her with cold, unblinking eyes for a second.
He narrowed them, then stopped doing situps, getting the pad and biro.

Why don't you ask Jay(?)

He wrote, being sarcastic.
Suddenly his mobile rang.

He didn't answer, he listened, this is what happened:

1. He frowned.
2. He started growing paler and paler.
3. He shook his head.
4. He put his hands into his hair, almost tearing at it.
5. He bared his teeth.
6. He stood up, slamming the phone to the ground and stamping on it with his foot.

He looked at Kiki, sighing and he sat on the tarmac, breathing heavily, rocking backwards and forwards.
Back to top Go down
Kiki BlackFire

Kiki BlackFire

PostSubject: Re: Book five: Hm?   Book five: Hm? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 10:30 pm

"Should I, should I not?" Lumes stammered, staring at the door.
"What am I going to tell everybody?" Lumes mumbled, and kept staring at the tall building.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book five: Hm?   Book five: Hm? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 10:31 pm

Kiki blinked. She wasn't used to things like this, and she was sensitive. She stood frozen, tears built up in her eyes as she ran towards the girls toilets. She didn't run in them, but she sat infront of the door
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book five: Hm?   Book five: Hm? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 10:34 pm

Dwayne had in fact recieved a call from his mum... His grandpa had died this morning... uncle Frank was back in hospital, Olive was to be picked up after school by Dwayne.

He looked at Kiki run and he narrowed his eyes, Jay walking over.
"What did you do to her?"
Dwayne wrote on his pad:
Go to hell.

He put the pad on the floor and ran off after Kiki, running past the girls toilets, seeing everyone crowd around her.

Dwayne sighed and sat beside her, though looking wierd outside the girls loos.
He put an arm around her shoulder, shaking slightly, almost crying.
He had left his pad behind.. So he was not able to talk to her.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm

PostSubject: Re: Book five: Hm?   Book five: Hm? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 10:38 pm

No one seems to be freakin answerring, seriously guys im reallly annoyed now :/
Back to top Go down
Kiki BlackFire

Kiki BlackFire

PostSubject: Re: Book five: Hm?   Book five: Hm? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 10:39 pm

She remembered her sister, and made up her mind. She entered, and was a bit frightened. She stumbled through the hall, and somebody aproached her. It was the same lady from the other day. She introduced herself as Patricia.
Back to top Go down
Kiki BlackFire

Kiki BlackFire

PostSubject: Re: Book five: Hm?   Book five: Hm? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 10:39 pm

Like I say, now you know how I felt/feel.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book five: Hm?   Book five: Hm? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 10:40 pm

Kiki Cried into Dwaynes chest, her locks all messed up, but still in shape. She didn't dare speak, but she just laid her head into his soft jumper.
Back to top Go down
Kiki BlackFire

Kiki BlackFire

PostSubject: Re: Book five: Hm?   Book five: Hm? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 10:42 pm

"I knew you would come!" Patricia smiled, laughing a little. "Well, I still don't know if I should stay." Lumes mumbled, frowning. "Are you kidding? Let's go! I'm gonna introduce you to th girls." Patricia dragged her along.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book five: Hm?   Book five: Hm? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 10:45 pm

Dwayne was rather shocked by this sudden happening.
But he slowly put his arms around her shoulder, not smiling, but untensing a bit.
He shood everyone off with a hand, and they left.
His mouth was dry... Uncle Frank had hurt himself?
But he promised?
His heart beat fast but he tried to stop tensing as he wanted to comfort Kiki and not make her scared and sad again.
He stroked her hair with a shaky, white hand.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Book five: Hm?   Book five: Hm? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 10:50 pm

Too late to post

?
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book five: Hm?   Book five: Hm? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 10:51 pm

Kiki tried her best to stop. She looked up at Dwayne, and started to speak, slowly.
"I'm sorry. I'm being so stupid. I should be the one on my own, your so sweet and kind, and funny, and smart, and i'm just dumb and ugly and stupid. You've been so kind to me, looking after me, caring for me, and all i've done is crying. Thank you for being such a good friend.." Kiki sniffed, putting her headband on her head, flattening some of her locks.
Back to top Go down
Kiki BlackFire

Kiki BlackFire

PostSubject: Re: Book five: Hm?   Book five: Hm? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 10:51 pm

Lumes knew she couldn't go back now, so she decided to enjoy herself. She went into the girls changing room, then through into the 'dancing room.' There was a huge mirror in one of the walls, a bench in one of the sides and a stereo in the corner. The girls around her were a bit down, as they had no good ideas for the coreography to enter the contest.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Book five: Hm?   Book five: Hm? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 10:52 pm

Mewcutie(Floss) wrote:
Too late to post

?
Back to top Go down
Kiki BlackFire

Kiki BlackFire

PostSubject: Re: Book five: Hm?   Book five: Hm? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 10:54 pm

I know I saw
I'unno o.o
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book five: Hm?   Book five: Hm? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 10:54 pm

Dwayne shook his head, narrowing his eyes.
He sniffed, wishing his biro and notepad were here.
Dwayne pointed at her and mouthed something.

You're...All those what you think I am... I'm selfish... I wish I could talk and see colours.. then EVERYONE would be happy.
He mouthed these clearly so she would see them.
Dwayne flipped his fringe and sighed, looking downwards.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Book five: Hm?   Book five: Hm? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 10:55 pm

Mewcutie(Floss) wrote:
Mewcutie(Floss) wrote:
Too late to post

?

I'll keep on going till i get an answerr
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book five: Hm?   Book five: Hm? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 10:57 pm

Kiki shook her head.
"No.. I'm selfish, sensitive, aggresive, dumb and ugly." Kiki paused.
"Your cute, funny, smart, fun, kind, sweet and cool. I'm none of those, and I wish I was." Kiki sighed, flicking back her brown locks.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book five: Hm?   Book five: Hm? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 10:58 pm

Mewcutie(Floss) wrote:
Mewcutie(Floss) wrote:
Mewcutie(Floss) wrote:
Too late to post

?

I'll keep on going till i get an answerr

Idunno
Back to top Go down
Kiki BlackFire

Kiki BlackFire

PostSubject: Re: Book five: Hm?   Book five: Hm? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 10:58 pm

"Why don't you try to help them?" Patricia asked. "Me? How?" Lumes gasped, staring at her. "Just like the other day. Put the song playing and see what comes. Sometimes watching others helps visualising the moves." Patricia pointed to the music, and smiled. "No, I can't do it. I can't. Sorry." Lumes blushed, looking down at the floor. "Ok, no problem. Girls please come here for a second! This is the girl I told you about, Lumes. She'll be joining us and hopefully will help us a lot." Patricia winked at her, and brought the girls over. "Hi! I'm Carolina, nice to meet you. This is Maria, Camila, Susana." Carolina said, pointing to each one of them. "Hi! Nice to meet you too." Lumes said, smiling. "I've got to go girls. Please show her everything around and present her to the boys ok?" Patricia smiled, and started to walk out. "Ok Ptricia, don't worry. She's in our hands now." The girls grinned. "That's what I'm afraid of." Patricia walked out.
Back to top Go down
Kiki BlackFire

Kiki BlackFire

OKOK

POST THEN

AS A NEW CHAR

XD
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book five: Hm?   Book five: Hm? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 11:00 pm

Dwayne shook his head, putting his hands on her shoulders, staring into her eyes.
It serves me right that I can't sound out words now... And I can't speak.. And I'm colour blind. You have everything good because you earnt it. You're better than any other ordianary, supernatural girl... What's with this Jay guy?
He asked, narrowing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book five: Hm?   Book five: Hm? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Book five: Hm?
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next