Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BOOK TWO!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

BOOK TWO! Empty
PostSubject: BOOK TWO!   BOOK TWO! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 7:01 pm

Pinka opened up the invite and showed it to kim. "OMGOMGOMG!!!" She screamed. ALL OF SOXX'S HOT GUYS WOULD BE THERE!!! w00t. She loved Soxx's friends they made her laugh. She read the Invite,
Eddington Road.
Furre away.
Dear Pinka and her Friends.

I am having a party at, 7:30pm-1:am. Please try and come!

The theme is Goth. >Very Happy (I know you and your friends outta look sexc.)

From, Soxx.

Pinka giggled. She loved Soxx (as a friend.) She made her laugh!

She wondered what to wear..
Back to top Go down
Samanthacalamear

Samanthacalamear

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-07-22

BOOK TWO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOOK TWO!   BOOK TWO! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 11:45 pm

Samantha had read the letter. She ran back to her apartment. She smiled. Finally.. Someone had considered her!

Sam looked at her clothes. Hmm She found a spiked choker lying around. She picked up a pair of tattered jeans and a leather black bustiere. Sam threw them all look bit black spiked boots. She arranged her makeup when there was a knock on the door. She opened it up and screamed,
"Daggerz!"
HE looked at her and smiled. Sam flung her arms around his neck and led him into a deep, passionate kiss. He smiled slightly when they broke apart.
"You okay, babe?"
Sam nodded. He was dressed up in baggy jeans with a black leather jacket. Sam almost fainted. He laughed.
"Shall we get going to the partay yet?"
Sam nodded eagerly and he held her hand. She locked the door this time and ran off. Her tophat over one eye. This was perfect, nothing could spoil it.

Sam had a few lagars and was getting a bit tipsy. She clung onto Pinka for support. Pinka swayed under the weight.
"How much have you drunken?"
She asked in a worried voice. Sam replied, in a slurred voice,
"Nurthin mucccch... A few abooout terrn cans.. Why?"
Pinka eeked and beckonened for Kimiko to help her shift Sam home. Sam laughed.
"Heerrry guys.. Stop tickerling me.." She then closed her eyes and passed out, but threw up first. All she remembered that night were the guys, and how they kicked her and hit her and teased her for being drunk. She woke up in her own bed, on her own. Sam began crying loudly.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

BOOK TWO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOOK TWO!   BOOK TWO! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 11:17 am

Pinka Heard a cry from next door. She jerked up, running to the house next door to see. she saw Sam crying she comforted her.

"It's alright Sam.." She begun.
"No!" Cried Sam.
"YOU DON'T KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO BE LEFT OUT." Sam thre a pillow.
"JUST GET OUT!"

Pinka left Immediatley into her own house.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Number of posts : 925
Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm
Registration date : 2007-05-31

BOOK TWO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOOK TWO!   BOOK TWO! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 3:26 pm

Kimiko shook her head. She was having a flashback of a life she hadnt lived, yet she remembered it clearly.

Once there was a phoenix, and she could take over minds and controll the weather. She was kicked out becuase she couldnt have the power of fire....

Kimiko held her head in her hands. She felt needles piercing from the inside, wiggling to the surface of her skin.

The phoenix flew from miles and miles, wondering where to go. She met up with a peacock...

Kimiko didnt know what the hell these flashbacks were. But then suddenly, She felt very dizzy, the needles becomming to sharp to bare, and her nose and mouth felt like they were being strecthed

Together they found they had powers, and another life with completly different ones...

She couldent put up with the pain, Her feet were pulled long and hardend....into taylons..

They became a league..

Kimiko closed her eyes, head in hands for it to stop, the pain was too much.

A league of unfortuanate but fortunate birds..

The league of

The Bird League Of Unatrual Powers..

She couldent take it, she threw her head in the air and screamed in pain. Then suddenly it stopped..
Back to top Go down
Samanthacalamear

Samanthacalamear

BOOK TWO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOOK TWO!   BOOK TWO! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 4:34 pm

Sam stopped crying as her mobile began to vibrate. She picked it up shakily and muttered,
"hello?"
She immediately heard Pinka's voice,
"hey.. You okay?"
Sam moaned, she had a small headache, but was fine apart from that.
"Fine.. Look. Can you pick me up?"
Pinka hesitated and in a stern voice, asked,
"why? It's not for Cigarettes is it?"
Sam rolled his eyes. She thought she'd seen something on the cover of a comic the other day, something familiar... She had to see it again.
"Take me to the comic store!"
Pinka sighed,
"okay, what time and what day?"
Sam tapped her chin,
"tomorow... Uuh.. 12 o'clock."
Pinka agreed and soon after they had hung up. Sam lay on her bed in thought.
I swear I saw myself on the front of a Manga comic called, 'Heroes..' So sure....
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm

BOOK TWO! Empty
PostSubject: e   BOOK TWO! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 4:45 pm

Kimiko shuddered and went to her friend for advice.

"Hows' ya powers lately?" He asked.
"Ok...but...something strange has been happening.." Kimiko told him about the flash back. "...The Bird League of Unnatrual powers.."
Her Dr. Friend eyes widened, his mouth dropped. "T-t-t-the Bird League Of Unnatural powers??"
"...Is that bad?"
"It...i...Dont know...What bird were you? Any feathers?" he asked.
"What?!"
"IN THE FLASHBACK!! Did it say what bird you where??!?"
"...IM NOT A BIRD! Besides, It was talking about a phoenix. ABOUT. Not me."Kimiko cried.
"...The phoenix?" He said.
"Uh, Ya." Kimiko said.
"The Phoenix is a powerful creature..In this league..the phoenix..is the leader." He said seriously.
"WHAT?! What the hell are you talking about! Who do you think you are! A power Doctor?!?!" Kimiko shouted.
*Cricket.*
"...Yes. I am actually."
"That didnt...come out rigyht...So you're saying, apart from me being a goddess, im a leader of some feathery birds?!!?!? THATS CRAZY!!! And, I have MORE powers?!!? No!"
"...No, not More. When help is needed, you will change into a phoenix an-"
"COOL"
"..And have different powrers from your normal ones..Few birds left to dfind...Just need to find the Raven...The peocock...the dove..."

Kimiko couldent believe what she was being told. She could turn into a phoenix with a slightly different personality and could control the weather? But could still have telepathick powers?? This was all too hard to gulp in. She went back to her and Pinka's home to see Pinka out. Obviously to drop off Sam.

Kimiko wondered who the Raven and The Peocock etc would be...
Back to top Go down
Samanthacalamear

Samanthacalamear

BOOK TWO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOOK TWO!   BOOK TWO! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 5:02 pm

It was the next day, Sam put on her heavy mascara and black eyeshadow. She straightened her purple hair and put her trilby hat on.
She wore a pair of knee-ripped jeans and a black silk T-shirt. She put her trenchcoat on and there was a knock at the door, she knew it was Pinka.
"Come in..."
She shouted nervously. Pinka threw open the door and smiled cheerfully.
"So.. Let's get going..."
Sam nodded and they walked out the door. Sam locked it behind them.

A few mins later Sam arrived outside the shop. Pinka gasped as Sam got out.
"Oh yes! I need the new Mew Mew Power (Thingie xD) Comic! Wait a sec."
Sam jingled her black leather purse and Pinka got out. She beeped the lock button and they walked up to the shop. Sam threw open the door and several people had to dive out of her way. Pinka ran after her worridly.
"Sam.. Be carefull!"
Sam ignored her and ran her fingers by the comic racks. Finally she found it. Sam gasped.
On the front. Was her, trilby hat and all. Sam fell back in shock. She felt a sudden pain as she fell on the comic book rack behind her. Pinka gasped and ran over to Sam.
"Sam, are you alright?"
Sam screamed in pain. She felt something growing out her back. The pain ran up and down her spine. She gasped for air, the pain took it all away from her.
Pinka called 999 [991 in America.) and immediately got through to the operator.
"Hello, please can I have an ambulance? We're at Blah blah blah street Craven's comic book store. Yeah.. Now please. My friend seems to be in pain!"
She hung up and moments later the ambulance arrived. Sam closed her eyes, they had given her drugs, she felt sleepy, and soon enough fell asleep. She was lifted onto a stretcher and Pinka came in the back of the ambulance with her.
Kimiko was walking by the shop, she thought she would tell pinka all and go find her at the store. She saw Pinka. She rushed by in time to catch her.
"What happened?"
Pinka bit her bottom lip.
"Sam sorta fell over and spaced out. Get in!"
Kimiko nodded and jumped in the back. They slammed the doors and drove off to the nearest hospital.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

BOOK TWO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOOK TWO!   BOOK TWO! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 5:10 pm

Pinka pulled her car onto the drive, letting Sam stay for a sleepover. She turned her head to see Kim leaving. She quickley texted Kim,

Look Up.

Kim Stopped, Read her text and looked up to the sky. She saw a
Aeroplane Write in the sky, Now Look to your left. *** She looked to her left, to see Pinka Smiling and waving to her. Kim came into the house, Sam had to go home to pick up her stuff. Pinka Invited Kim for the sleepover, but Kim had something more Important to say..
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

BOOK TWO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOOK TWO!   BOOK TWO! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 5:11 pm

Kimiko gasped. On the way she told pinka of the Phoe story

She had wshout over the screeches of the turns.

"AND THE DOCTOR WAS ALL LIKE, YOUR THE LEADER, WE MUST FIIIAAAAA!!!" The car zoomed down the road and banged kimiko to the side.
"Talk about fast much."

FLASHBACK

"The raven will be in pain...the peacock will be helped, the phoenix will lead and guid.."

The penny dropped.

*click*

" OH MY GAWD!!!! SAM IS THE RAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kimiko shouted.
Pinka stopped the car and dragged kimiko and carried samantha outside to the hospital.

"The peocock will help..."

"PINKA! WAIT!!!"

"WHAT!?!?" Pinka shouted.

"Dont bring her to hospital..I..think that...shes the Raven, and You're the peacock....if we bring her to hospital, the doctors will be all "WTF, SHE HAS WINGS!" And use her for scientific stuff!!" Kimiko pleaded.

"The phoenix will lead and guide.."

"...Fine. But what are we supposed to do, watch her di---EEE AHHH HELP. F0-F0RFZDGS\"

Kimiko's eyes widend. They're tranforming! Great! YAY!! OW! Kimiko was changing TOO!! Feathers grew out of her, and her muzzle turned into a pointy beak. (Btw, all birds are still in the human position) Her front paws and hind paws turned into taylons......her colours changed...

And there she was, the leader, The Phoenix along with the helper, Peacock. And the one who knows true pain, The Raven

And the League truly rose from its grave...
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

BOOK TWO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOOK TWO!   BOOK TWO! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 5:59 pm

Pinka Gasped for breathe as 7 long Beautiful back peacock feathers grew out of her back. Her face grew Green..Brown..Blue..Yellow.. And prupley Feathers. As her eyes grew Emerald. She hunched her back to scream but all she could let out was a..

"SQQQQUAAAAAACCCCCCK!!" Cried Pinka in Pain
"Geez... I HOPE We Blooming get used to transforming!"
Kim and Sam Laughed.
They got out of the hospital while Pinka was strutting along.
All Pinka had to do was flick her hair and all the boys fell for her. How Annoying. ;-;

"I lost my Phone Number.. Can I have yours?"
"NO!" Pinka started, Becoming Angry... when she was angry she couldn't control herself. She started off Earthquakes.. Volcano Fires.. Tornado's.. Etc.
"You must be Tired.. You were running all over in my Dream.."
Pinka Giggled. "LOL. YOU GOT THAT IN A MIX."
"Your legs must have tickets all over them.. they have "Fine Fine Fine" all written on them!"
Pinka was now uncontrolable. Her eyes started to glow Yellow as she huddled up in a ball and Cried.
"No.." She Cried.
Suddenly, Something Strange Occured Pinka.
She turned Normal, While in a Tornado!
She saw a small Pink Angel Figure.
"I am your godmother.." She started to faint alittle.
"WAIT!" Pinka yelled. The figure stayed there.
"What do..you mean?"
"You.. Were a chosen one to be in this Bird Club. You and 2 others has.... The power.."
"WAIT!!!" Pinka cried. But Nope, not this time. she Dissapeared. "No.." Pinka cried. The tornado got worse. She Fought back the tears and the Tornado Stopped. Wow. She controlled with her Emotions. The lady Came back.
"You have powers.."
"Huh..? NOOOO DON'T GO!! D:" Pinka Screamed.
"Who's she talking to..?" Kim asked Sam. Sam Giggled.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

BOOK TWO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOOK TWO!   BOOK TWO! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 6:10 pm

Kimiko perched on a branch outside. It was midnite and she was swaying her phoenix tail side to side, enjoying the view.
She didnt know how to control the weather yet.

She just wished she could go invisible and not get caught doing this, (Since a random weather-powered-controlled-with-emotioned-phoenix would be a weird sight to see) She closed her eyes..And opened them again. She squawked. SHE COULDENT SEE HERSELF! She panickied, and that was bad. Its ok for pinka to control with emotions since her power was love. But weather....uh...oh... The oeacful night turned into a blizzard, it started raining every heavily and dark clouds covered everywhere.

Kimiko calmed down, and the rain stopped, the cloyud moved swiftly out of the way and the blizzed suddenly ended. Kimiko looked at herself. Oo, not only was she invisible, but when the moon and stars reflected off the invisble force, it made the rims of her feathers glow. How pretty, kimiko thought.

Kimiko i nthe night: https://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u148/Chela8987/?action=view&current=Phoenix.jpg

Ok. Kimiko KNEW how her powers worked..She didnt know how to actually control her emotions. She was a bit of a drama queen, so this was going to be VERY hard...
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

BOOK TWO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOOK TWO!   BOOK TWO! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 6:15 pm

Back to top Go down
Samanthacalamear

Samanthacalamear

BOOK TWO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOOK TWO!   BOOK TWO! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 6:40 pm

Sam walked down the street in the morning.
Since she found she had little stubs on her back she found it creepy. She'd hide them with trench coats. Sam heard voices, but no one was talking. She heard thoughts. Whispery thoughts. She ran over to a guy and stood near him. He was quite fat, roundish.
What's for dinner?
She heard in a whispery male voice. Sam began laughing manically. The man turned around and walked off, away from the creepy girl.
She suddenly saw Pinka and Kimiko rushing up to her. Sam smiled and they did a group hug. Kimiko was the first to talk.
"This is sooo cool!"
Sam and Pinka agreed.
"But sam, have you been turning into a Raven reguarly."
Sam shook her head. She looked lost in thought.
"No... This is my raven power... But it used to be my every day power.... That means my everyday power of being able to control minds is in my raven body..."
Pinka and Kimiko looked at each other.
"Look... We should just concentrate on the raven stuff. Why don't we have a sleepover, round' ours? And we can disscuss this in the privacy."
Sam nodded and Pinka agreed.
"Tinight, 7 o'clock don't be late!"
They walked off in different directions.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

BOOK TWO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOOK TWO!   BOOK TWO! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 6:50 pm

Pinka was sitting on Her branch in the moonlight too, next to Kimiko. Somehow, she Transformed into Human... wtf? Anyway.. She saw Gun.. she had to tell him about her powers.. But she couldn't.. Suddenly she got Exicted.. Uh-Oh... Her Cat tail and ears popped up.. She couldn't help it.. she kissed Him. http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?media=http%3A%2F%2Fi181.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fx253%2FAnimeGirl432%2FAnime%2520Love%2FAnime_Love.jpg&searchTerm=anime%20love&pageOffset=3

She giggled and turned normal, climbing the tree before Gun saw who it was.

The next day, she headed towards a style workshop.. She took a few photo's of her, Cin and Sam, (Pinka was the tallest because she was Oldest. O:) Sam, Was the youngest.. (I THINK. LOOL.) She was the last one, Kim was the one in the middle.. http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?media=http%3A%2F%2Fi166.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fu100%2FCrazy180%2FAnime%2520girls%2F867a8827.jpg&searchTerm=anime%20girls&pageOffset=0 :3

Pinka then started a Hurrican by accident.. D: She calmed it down.. then got on her Broomstick with Kim. (Kim's the one with the Blonde hair, Pinka has brown hair. xD) She flew up, staring at the clouds and the aeroplane below her. http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?media=http%3A%2F%2Fi210.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fbb289%2Fmisslam1%2Fanime%2520girls%2Fanime1.jpg&searchTerm=anime%20girls&pageOffset=10

Pinka then took Kim to the Swings, She was having Fun! http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?media=http%3A%2F%2Fi152.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fs199%2FBlack_petals101%2Fanime%2520girls%2F35.png&searchTerm=anime%20girls&pageOffset=0 (Pinka had the ponytail. xD)

Pinka then Had school. She was walking down the Corridor. To English, with Sam and Kim. Then, She hurried outside to Study on her Homework http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?media=http%3A%2F%2Fi137.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fq235%2Fmacdonvi%2Fanime%2520girls%2Fanime_2-22.jpg&searchTerm=anime%20girls&pageOffset=9 (Pinka's in the Middle, Sam's on the Left, Kim on the Right.)

Pinka cheered up- DARN! she heard a scream. She transformed, leaving all of the other pupils Staring in Awe. She flew up, to see a Little girl around 14 being bullied by 17 year olds. Then came Pinka,
"HEY! NO BULLYING WHEN I'M IN TOWN."
Pinka started a Hurricane..
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

BOOK TWO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOOK TWO!   BOOK TWO! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 6:54 pm

kIMIK OWRNT OUTSIDE TO GET SOME STUFF FOR THE SLEEPOVER. (Caps cant be bothered to correct)

Pinka heard a knock on the door. Must be kimiko. She opened it.

"OH MY GAWD WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!"

Kimiko was chewing gum, wearing a blue choker, a blue top and jeans. Except on leg was ripped off, like one leg was trouser leg, the other shorts. Normal eh? Except the TATOOS ALL OVER THE PLACE (Real ones) Ok...Real tatoos...freaky...BUT THEY WERE ALL FIREY AND WERE PEELING OFF THEMSELVES!!!!!!!! The tattoo was one of a phoenix. She spat the gum out. It was on fire, and then it turned to snow (Weather, see?)

"Nothing. Just thought I'd use my phoe personality in human form"

"Uh---WHAT!? HUMAN???? THATS THE PHOE PERSONALITY YOU HAVE!!" Pinka screeched. "HOW DO YOYU GET TO NORMAL AGAIN!!??"

"Dunno. But this was in my pocket." Kimiko said casually, as she walked in ythe house dropping a dagger on the glass table. Thus, setting a mini cloud over the table.

"Wha? Bu? Oh gawd." Pinka stammered.

Kimiko was chewing gum....
https://s177.photobucket.com/albums/w212/sassysid/?action=view&current=Phoenix_Burn_Out_by_transfuse.jpg
Back to top Go down
Samanthacalamear

Samanthacalamear

BOOK TWO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOOK TWO!   BOOK TWO! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 7:05 pm

Sam knocked on the door just as all that happened. She thought she'd seen a wierdo walk up to the door.
Wearing: http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?media=http%3A%2F%2Fi203.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Faa234%2Fgothicgirlofsorrow%2Femo%2520and%2520goth%2520anime%2Forg08.jpg&searchTerm=anime%20girl%20goth&pageOffset=15

The door was opened by a worried Pinka. She saw the girl who she thought was a wierdo. Sam opened her mouth in shock. Pinka rolled her eyes.
"Yeah.. Don't ask... Let's get dressed into our pyjamas.."
Sam nodded slightly, she hated the stubs on her back. It would make her look wierd. Sam eyed Kimiko as she went past. Kimiko looked at the dagger on the table and Sam rushed off. Upstairs she ran into the bathroom. Sam pulled off her clothing and put her night gown on.
Night gown:
https://s172.photobucket.com/albums/w11/nightmarefairytales/?action=view&current=normal_8.jpg

She ran over to the window, but before she locked the door. She got some scissors from the shelf, then ddangled her legs out of the window whilst sitting on the ledge.
She didn't want to ruin the party. She heard some shouting from down stairs but she aimed for where the stubs where with the scissors and threw them in. Blood instantly dripped out onto the pavement down below. Sam moaned in pain. She hated the stubs so much, she stabbed again and again, until she was in tears and yelling. Her night gown was crimson red with blood. She stayed there, crying, until pinka came up.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

BOOK TWO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOOK TWO!   BOOK TWO! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 7:24 pm

Pinka Got shocked instantly.. She Fainted at the sight of Sam bleeding and In pain..
Back to top Go down
Samanthacalamear

Samanthacalamear

BOOK TWO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOOK TWO!   BOOK TWO! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 7:50 pm

Sam screamed as Pinka came in and fell on the floor. She dropped the scissors and carefully lunged herself back into the room.
"Pinka!"
She yelled and sat by her, putting blood all over the tiles. She poked Pinka and screamed for Kimiko.
"Kimiko! Pinka's collapsed!"
Of course Sam still felt pain from the stubs, but at heart she cared more about her friends than herself. She began crying all over again. She hugged Pinka like she was dying. And called for Kimiko all the time...
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

BOOK TWO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOOK TWO!   BOOK TWO! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 7:59 pm

Pinka had lost her powers.. But.. she breathed. A gas of White Smoke came. She suddenly Turned invisible. Sam Panicked "WHERE DID SHE GO!! OH NO!" She cried. Pinka then turned visible.. What was happening? She got.. GHOST POWERS! She closed the Door, and Show Sam. She turned invisible, then Visible again. With her Ghostly powers, She walked right through an Open door. Sam Screamed. Pinka giggled. She whispered Sam the Plan..

She heard Kim Coming. She turned Invisible. When Kim came in, She lifted up the Plant.

"OMG THERE IS A FLYING PLANT!" Kim Screamed.
Kim heard a Pinka giggle.
"PINNNNNKA?! WWWWWWHAAAAAA!"
Pinka turned Visible again, with a giggle. She laughed again, Walking through a Wall.
Back to top Go down
Samanthacalamear

Samanthacalamear

BOOK TWO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOOK TWO!   BOOK TWO! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 8:11 pm

Sam felt woozy, dizzy. She stumbled about, the lack of blood was getting to her.Sam put on new clothes. When she got changed, She reached for the bath-side to steady herself. All the while she laughed at Pinka's tricks.Kimiko gasped as Sam's wounds. Suddenly Sam fell to the floor. Kimiko and Pinka screamed at the same time, sam had lost conciousness.

sam: https://s39.photobucket.com/albums/e196/AndroidGabe/?action=view&current=EEM.jpg
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

BOOK TWO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOOK TWO!   BOOK TWO! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 8:19 pm

Pinka Screamed. She turned Ghostly, and Overtook Sams Body. She picked Sam up, then put her in Bed. Pinka then Returned to her Own body, She cried into Sams Chest and Hoped for the best.
Back to top Go down
Samanthacalamear

Samanthacalamear

BOOK TWO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOOK TWO!   BOOK TWO! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 8:25 pm

Sam hadn't woken up for a day. Pinka and Kimiko were worrying badly,
"shouldn't we take her to the hospital??"
Kimiko rolled her eyes,
"remember! If they found her stubs!"
Pinka sighed and nodded. Suddenly, Sam coughed up blood onto her nightclothes. Kimiko and Pinka rushed over to the bed. She had changed... She had a pair of black wings on her back. The stubs grew into proper big wings. She was healed, but very weak. Sam was half changed. Sam looked shock as she sat upright. Pinka pushed her down and Sam folded her wings to make it comfortable to lie down.
"Sleep... It's not good for you to be up like this."
Sam nodded and closed her eyes.

http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?media=http%3A%2F%2Fi106.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fm243%2Fbeagle_babe123%2Fdark-angel0.jpg&searchterm=raven%20girl

(Wings are the black shadows behind her!)
Sam:
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

BOOK TWO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOOK TWO!   BOOK TWO! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 8:57 pm

I sit here..I sit here and wonder.Is this really happening? Is this real?...Horrors have came and stuck to my mind. Horror of horrors, panics of panics, I shouldent of panicked so much when I was normal. I should of got ready. I knew the Elders told me that a great puddle of black evil things would come

I sit here..I sit here and wonder, why did it happen to me and my friends? There was once a girl , all hyper and laughter without a care in the world. There was once a girl, flirting with all the males she could set her eyes on. There was once a girl, used to her powers thinking it was normal. There was once a girl...inside me.

I sit here...in the shadows waiting. No, I stop waiting now. I stop worrying. I am a phoenix. Phoenixes are supposed to be strong......

Kimiko thought those lines worriedly crouched into a ball staring at the floor. She changed into her phoenix form. Her feathers all turned grey. She grew angry, that she should of done something. A crimson red trickled through her feathers, turning her red. (As you can see, weather has affected my feathers. D:)

The feathers on the end of her tails turned into glowing spikes as she sat in a pool of blood. Some of the rage from her phoenix form took over. She sat there, listning to Pinka's scream for Sam. She sat there, hearing the quiet trickle of blood pouring out of Sam.

She sat there fighting to get her body back..
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

BOOK TWO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOOK TWO!   BOOK TWO! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 8:58 pm

crimson red trickled through her feathers, turning them red...

https://s178.photobucket.com/albums/w272/zombeh-randomness/?action=view&current=Phoenix.jpg
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

BOOK TWO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOOK TWO!   BOOK TWO! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 9:03 pm

Pinka Hugged Sam, as if she was Dead.. She didn't know what to do..

1) Call the Ambulance..

2) Stay normal..

SHE WAS CONFUSED!! D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BOOK TWO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOOK TWO!   BOOK TWO! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BOOK TWO!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next