Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Book 7, Bet on it

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sekura

Sekura

Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2007-10-07

Book 7, Bet on it - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 7, Bet on it   Book 7, Bet on it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 11:51 pm

Nikki paused for a minute, then ran back upstairs and got packed. She then came back downstairs, "Where's he at now?"
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Book 7, Bet on it   Book 7, Bet on it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 11:56 pm

Newt shrugged, putting his hands in his pockets.
"I unno' I don't stalk some random emo."
He smirked and dawdled about, sighing and yawning.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

PostSubject: Re: Book 7, Bet on it   Book 7, Bet on it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 12:06 am

Nikki bit her lip, "Don't say that about someone that saved my life once." She blinked then turned around and walked back upstairs and put the cookies in the oven and the veggies away. She got out a phonebook and looked up Potter, Harry.
The phone book was thick and had extremely small text, though it took her less than three minutes to find it.
She scanned and wrote down the location, then ran back down. "Newt, go into my parent's room and look through my father's clothes. Pick out the ones that fit you and the ones you like. There is a luggage bag in there where you can put the clothes in. In the bathroom there's an unused tube of toothpaste, and toothbrush still in it's package, along with a brush, comb, shampoo, everything you need. Pack them all."
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 7, Bet on it   Book 7, Bet on it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 12:12 am

Newt muttered something harshly under his breath and his black small briefcase apeared in his hand, already filled with the clothing from his closet back home.
"Ok ok. Sorry. I got the stuff."
He said.
"Searched it up I guess."
He smirked, shrugging, briefcase in his hand, a pained expression on his face.
"Where are we going?"
He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

PostSubject: Re: Book 7, Bet on it   Book 7, Bet on it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 12:20 am

Nikki slid her backpack full of stuff and smiled a bit, "We're going to see Mr. Potter." She walked into the Kitchen and got out a plastic box, then took out the cookies from the oven, turning off the oven, then putting the ocokies in the box and putting the lid ontop, smoke rising around the hot cookies. She then got out a large box filled with cans of different soda and walked out the door, putting them all in the back seat of the car.
She walked back in and took Newt's suitcase, putting it in the back as well.
Nikki appeared back inside the house, holding all the albums given to her from Newt, and the ones she already had. She walked out with the heavy, huge load and put them inthe trunk. She then appeared next to Newt. "Get in the car, I have to put a forcefield around the house so nobody breaks in while we're gone. I also have to tell the secerteries at school we might not be there for a while."
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 7, Bet on it   Book 7, Bet on it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 12:25 am

Newt nodded.
"Ok... I already feel homesick."
He admitted, slowly getting into the car seat, buckling himself up, sticking his head out the window, looking up at the sky.
"I wish I could meet Ron again. That was wicked."
He smirked, looking at Nikki.
"You loved him didn't you? Is that why you're so interested in him?"
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

PostSubject: Re: Book 7, Bet on it   Book 7, Bet on it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 12:32 am

Nikki made the call and put up the barrier, then got into the car after locking the door, turned on the ignition and drove on the influence. She bit the corner of her cheak, then smiled, "He is a good guy, isn't he?" She kept her eyes on the road.
She blushed a bit, biting her lip. "Yeah . . . . " she sighed. "Though it was a bit forbidden. I know and knew I am and wasn't the right woman for him. He deserved better. He had many choices, too." She shook her head, remembering the 'incident' with Rah. The picture in her head even felt like the wound was new on her cheak.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 7, Bet on it   Book 7, Bet on it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 12:34 am

Newt nodded, eyes looking distant as he thought.
"But he seemed like he never had many friends. Though. He could've but he chose to just have you. Though he had to have some in the end, right?"
He asked her, looking into her eyes with his Ronnish-blue eyes
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

PostSubject: Re: Book 7, Bet on it   Book 7, Bet on it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 12:39 am

Nikki blinked, "Many curious . . . People every once in a while would end up to talking to the both of us." She lowered her eyes, still driving, not answering until a train stopped them from crossing, and she sat the car behind the sighn and sighed, looking bat at Newt, "I guess so."
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 7, Bet on it   Book 7, Bet on it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 12:41 am

Newt nodded.
"Was Ron ever in any fights? Like.. Did he ever bad mouth somebody? Or have love interests?"
He asked, blinking, having an urge to want to know more about Ron.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

PostSubject: Re: Book 7, Bet on it   Book 7, Bet on it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 12:48 am

Nikki had the radio on, and a song played on it. [evanescence and Seether] She voice was Sekura singing, the other was actually someone else- Munt.
Munt was a gray fox just like her, only he controlled water. He was very close to her, and was just like others like her. He never really showed up much in the real world, though they had times. Nikki as Sekura knows Munt more than anyone else.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9eXJKI-LVU

She then looked at Newt again, and nodded silently, whispering so she couldn't cover the song as much, "Many times."
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 7, Bet on it   Book 7, Bet on it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 12:54 am

Newt nodded.
"I'll listen to my I-pod."
He said, not really wanting to admit this music was not his sort.
He got out his I-pod (WITH A RON I-POD COVER! J/K xD Guilty. Though. :S) It was smooth black and he put his ear phones in his ears, the I-pod making the aweful clicking noise as he scrolled through the songs.
He chose one and smiled.
Scissor Sisters... Sure it made him look gay. But he liked the songs...
Newt chose Music is the victim..
"Happy Easter."
He suddenly said as it got to this lyrical part:

Hell if Jesus had the power than so do I
To rise up from the dead and take up to the sky
I'm bustin' for the money so I get by
If music is the victim then so am I.

Newt's hair hid his eyes, he slowly.. Began to doze off, the songs continuing to play.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

PostSubject: Re: Book 7, Bet on it   Book 7, Bet on it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 1:07 am

Nikki continued driving, letting Newt sleep.

A couple hours passed and it was midnight, and her eyes were in slits again as she drove through towns. The radio was off and she was drinking a cup of coffee.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 7, Bet on it   Book 7, Bet on it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 1:11 am

Newt slowly awoke to find bright streetlights shone in his eyes.
"Nhhghhhh... Where ARE we?"
He asked, yawning, turning his I-pod off.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

PostSubject: Re: Book 7, Bet on it   Book 7, Bet on it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 1:18 am

Nikki smiled, "Morning sleepy." She looked around, "We are . . . . Around the outskirts of London." She sipped her coffee at a stoplight, then turned right into an alley and turned off the car. She grabbed her bookbag, and the albums and walked down the alley, locking her car after Newt got out. She turned right again to face a door, then knock on it gentally.
'Harry. It's me.'
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 7, Bet on it   Book 7, Bet on it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 1:25 am

Newt yawned again.
"Oh..'Kay."
He jumped out and left his suitcase for later.
He saw the door slowly open.
"Huh.. Who are you?"
Came a deep voice.
It was too dark to see inside.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

PostSubject: Re: Book 7, Bet on it   Book 7, Bet on it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 6:00 am

Nikki looked at Newt, then, looked back at the person at the door. She formed into a Gray fox, the green necklace tied around her neck. 'Remember me? Sekura?' She then formed to human, though as Sekura instead of Nikki, then back to Nikki. "Harry. I'm the gray fox that used to hang around Ron Weasley. You, uh. Saved me from bleeding to death quite a few years ago while you were a student in Hogwarts." She took a picture out of one of the albums and showed it to the man behind the door.

The picture was of the fox, Ron, Hermione, and Harry all put together infront of the hut.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 7, Bet on it   Book 7, Bet on it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 5:55 pm

Harry narrowed his eyes behind his glasses.
"Sekura!"
He exclaimed.
"I remember you!"
He reached out and took the picture, examining it with the circular glasses everyone knew.
He stepped out of the darkness, a broad grin on his face.
Harry looked unchanged. He had grown slightly taller, but never as tall as Ron. He had a thinner face with kind, smiling eyes. He wore a black shirt, black jeans and black trainers.
Newt looked up, as he was loitering about before, not seeming interested.
But now he saw Harry for real, he gasped and stumbled backwards, landing onto the floor.
Harry briskly walked forward to newt and offered a hand.
"Fancy meeting you here Sekura, why are you here anyway?"
He asked as Newt took the hand in a vice grip, his eyes widened like he was being hypnotised.
"I'm your biggest fan..Harry.. Sign my arm... PLEASE!"
Newt oddly said, pulling himself up using Harry's hand.
Harry was not at all startled by Newt's odd behaviour.
"Ok. Maybe later."
He smirked.
"Poor Ron. He died before I even had a chance to meet him. I remember the day we had to go seperate ways. He was really depressed for some odd reason."
Harry shrugged.
"Then I last heard he died. Suicide probably."
Harry said, sighing, looking at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

PostSubject: Re: Book 7, Bet on it   Book 7, Bet on it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 6:18 pm

Nikki formed back into herself and smiled. "Good to see you again, Harry. You seem unchanged!" She tilted her head to the side, then looked at Newt, raising an eyebrow. She shook her head then looked at Harry.
"That's a bit the reason why I came." She bit her bottom lip as she gracefully strode towards Harry, a sad look on her face. "I wasn't able to see Ron either. Though I have the facts." She said, pointing to a bunch of Albums, "It wasn't suicide."
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 7, Bet on it   Book 7, Bet on it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 6:22 pm

Harry blinked.
"It was murder?"
He asked in a disbelieving voice.
Newt lay across Nikki's bonnet of the convertable, looking at the sky.
"Why would anyone want to kill him? He was pretty nice."
He blinked.
"I guess I never really change because I'm the chosen one."
He joked, rolling his eyes upwards.
Harry folded his arms across his chest.
"Why come to me? Hermione had more of a..Erm. Thing for him."
He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

PostSubject: Re: Book 7, Bet on it   Book 7, Bet on it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 6:30 pm

Nikki nodded slightly, "It was Ron's son." She looked at Newt, "Who is Newt's father." She bit her lip, smiling softly to the joke.
She looked back at Harry, "I don't know about her wereabouts . . "
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 7, Bet on it   Book 7, Bet on it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 6:35 pm

Harry nodded.
"Well that sucks. I'd murder him if I had the chance."
Harry seemed slightly tense at this. But he calmed himself and smiled.
"Well. I think I do, unless she moved. She has a lovely husbund and two kids."
He smiled and sighed at rememberance.
"Haven't seen her since three years ago."
He looked at Newt, then Nikki.
"Sorry. But let's get to buisness. What do you want to know about Ron?"
He asked.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

PostSubject: Re: Book 7, Bet on it   Book 7, Bet on it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 6:39 pm

Nikki crossed her arms patiently as Harry spoke. She nodded, then spoke. "He was murdered before I was, he was poisoned by Newt's dad, which I spoke to earlier today . . . ." She then looked back at Newt, "Somehow, he remembers some of the past."
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 7, Bet on it   Book 7, Bet on it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 6:49 pm

Newt lay on the bonnet still, his shirt pulling up slightly.
Harry blinked.
"Who knows about the past, his dad?"
Harry asked, looking at Nikki again after looking at Newt, who was behaving strangely.
Newt just lay there, but he sudden;y slipped off, landing on his butt again.
this time, he didn't get up, he just stared straight ahead in a blank way, unblinking, mouth open slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

PostSubject: Re: Book 7, Bet on it   Book 7, Bet on it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 7:02 pm

Nikki glared at Newt, then squinted her eyes shut and put the heels of her palms to her temples. "Aaaagh!" She blinked a few times, then ran to Newt, "You alright?"
She turned back to Harry, "I don't think so. Though there's probably something in the albums next to you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book 7, Bet on it   Book 7, Bet on it - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Book 7, Bet on it
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next