Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Book 3, Ignored love.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Book 3, Ignored love. Empty
PostSubject: Book 3, Ignored love.   Book 3, Ignored love. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 8:04 pm

Francis sighed. He hated it when she yelled. She was aloud to say what she thought.. But when he said something it was wrong, wrong.. Wrong.
Francis rolled his eyes, shook his head of curls and turned around again to face the teacher, though he spoke, not facing her.
"Everyone has opinions.. You just think your's is best.. That's all. Take concideration of other people's ideas and you'll be a really nice girl."
He spoke with a slight scottish accent.
"I do!!!"
Came an angry reply from behind. Francis didn't turn.
"If you think so."
Francis shrugged and grabbed a biro from his pencil case, drawing music nots and guitars up his arm, sleeves rolled up.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

Number of posts : 694
Registration date : 2007-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Book 3, Ignored love.   Book 3, Ignored love. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 8:14 pm

All of a sudden, a flash of inspiration, she pulled him by the collar so his neck banged against her desk. She gasped. He turned and rubbed his neck, standing up. "What do you think you're doing?!" She stood up as well, grinning, the first time she'd ever smiled. "I figured it out!" She beamed. Francis rubbed his mouth. "Figured out what?" He mumbled, voice hoarse and hasty. She clapped her hands and pulled them down. "Why didn't I realize such a simple thing sooner?!" She was still grinning, face beaming all over with determination. He turned to stare at her. "Realize what?" "If there isn't one, I just have to make it myself!" She said, smiling at him. She bended down, and nodded. "Make one what?" He said, not smiling at all. "A club!" She yelled. He gasped, and placed one hand firmly on her shoulder. "I got it." He rasped. "Well, just calm down for now." "What's with your reaction? You should be a little happier about this discovery." She said, frowning. He pointed to the class. People were staring at them. "We're in class right now." He said. Some were laughing, some looked anxious, and some were just blinking and thinking they were weird. She sat down, and murmered. "Clubroom, clubroom..."
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 3, Ignored love.   Book 3, Ignored love. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 8:21 pm

Francis nervously waved at the class.
But he quickly sat down.
Great, now his neck ached... Francis might as well wear some protective clothing next day.
He picked his biro up from the floor and inked some more designs from his wrists to his shoulders.
Francis had drawn some beatifull patterns. Including, mermaids sitting on rocks brushing their hair, long ivy. Roses and guitars with music notes.
He smiled at his creation and wore his sleeves up.
"Why don't you kill me next time?"
He saracastically asked, not angry though.
He stood up as the bell rang, cleared his throat and picked his bag up and left.
He yawned as he walked down the middle of the hallway, stopping off at his blue locker to put a few things away.
"Hey Char."
He said to Charlene, who passed by.
"Oh... Hey Frank."
Francis shivered at the name. he then spotted Haruhi walking by.
"I'll see you later."
He mumbled and locked his locker before running off. He looked at Haruhi, who was even taller than him!
"You alright?"
He asked in his natural born scottish accent. Haruhi jumped slightly.
"Yeah.. Fine... Still deciding on the club meeting place."
Francis shrugged and sighed.
"Sounds interesting."
He said in an unenthusiastic voice.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book 3, Ignored love.   Book 3, Ignored love. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 8:30 pm

The bell rang. Haruhi grabbed Francis' arm, and ran to the top of the stairs, pulling him along. They were literally a blur - but they stopped at the top of the stairs. She pulled him by the tie. "Assist me." He faced her. "Assist you with what?" He asked. She smirked, and leaned towards him. "Making my new club." She still held onto his tie. "Why do I have to help you with your idea?" He asked, blinking. "Tell me that first." She smiled. "I'll go secure a room and get members...So you get the chartering paperwork." She kept grinning. "What kind of club are you planning on making?" He asked. She let go of his tie. "Why does that even matter?" She asked, placing her hands on her hips. He straightened his tie. "Making the club comes first." She pointed at him. "Understood?" She bent forward. "Find out what you have to do before school's over. I'll find a room before then." She stood up, and walked away slowly. "Alright?" She skipped down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 3, Ignored love.   Book 3, Ignored love. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 8:38 pm

Francis blinked. He was about to yell at her that she was insane and he didn't know what to do, but she had vanished.
He sighed.
"Well.. She said paperwork."
He looked around.
"She wants me to steal all the answers for tests??!!!!"
Francis sighed.
"The things I do for girls."
He rolled his eyes and crept into the storage cupboard.
"Wait!!!! There's charts here! Even better! And paper!"
He grabbed the charts and paper and left.
"Awww she'll be happy for once!"
He was rather worried at what part of his body would be in pain next.. Though it was always the neck... Maybe she was a vampire!!!
Francis laughed, making a joke out of it, his hands full of paper of different sizes and charts of the school.
Francis walked along proudly, feeling he had done good. But he had already gotten ideas on what the club was.
"Aliens no doubt."
He muttered under his breath as he walked down the stairs...
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book 3, Ignored love.   Book 3, Ignored love. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 8:50 pm

The next day, Haruhi pulled him along with his tie, and ran into a room, pushing him into it. "Wait Hol-- What! Not agai--" He kept pausing. "This room is now our clubroom!" She whirled around it, dancing almost. She was happy. "Wait a tick." He walked in slowly. "Where are we?" She turned around, hands on hips, smiling. "The arts departments clubhouse." She said, smiling more. She raised one finger. "The art club and wind ensemble have an art room and music room, right?" She continued. "Clubs and societies that don't have such special classrooms.." She looked around the room. "...Have rooms in this clubhouse." She stared at the shelfs. "Also known as the old shack." She stared out of the window. "This is the literary clubs room." "So this belongs to the literary club." Francis said, almost laughing. "But the third years all graduated last spring so it has 0 numbers." She walked towards him. "It was the only club that would have been cut off if nobody had joined." She said, turning to face him. There was a girl underneath her. She placed a hand on one of the girls shoulders. "And this girl here is a first year that joined." It was Charlene, but she didn't notice. "Then the club wasn't cut." He said, putting one hand on his head. "Close enough. There's only one person." She said. He whispered in her ear, and pointed at Charlene. "What about that person?" He whispered. "She said she's fine with it." She turned towards Charlene. "For real?" He asked. "When I asked her to lend me this room during lunch, she said she didn't mind as long as she could read." Charlene flicked her book. "Charlene." Charlene said. "Well! That's that. You better show up after school!" She told him. "If you don't, heads will roll!"
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 3, Ignored love.   Book 3, Ignored love. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 9:03 pm

Francis shrugged and sat at a table, leaning slightly and sighing, his eyes half-closed from under his curls.
Time passed as Haruhi paced up and down the room, in deep thought and CHarlene read a book.
"How much longer? I do stuff during lunchtime you know?"
He had his arms wrapped around his stomach, head on table as if about to sleep.
"Well... If you don't talk we'll leave earlier."
She snapped back.
Francis shrugged slightly and closed his eyes completely, running into a daydream.
"Wake up, there's no time to sleep.. Think. Think think!!"
Francis sighed and lifted his head up, folding his arms over his chest.
"Okay... I dinnae know what to talk about."
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book 3, Ignored love.   Book 3, Ignored love. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 9:15 pm

And so, the next day. "You go on ahead!" Haruhi yelled, and got up. She ran out of the door.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book 3, Ignored love.   Book 3, Ignored love. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 9:17 pm

Jesus, I said don't bother.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 3, Ignored love.   Book 3, Ignored love. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 9:24 pm

Francis sighed.
He hated it when she ran off without him able to answer.
Francis yawned and stood up. He whistled and made his way out, saying bye to Charlene.
Francis was rather hurt when she yelled. He could hear perfectly fine from where he was..
Francis walked all the way home, skiving off last lesson.
He sat in his apartment on the floor, sighing and moping about.
He then smiled.
"Why should I be doing this?"
He asked himself while he stood up.
The bell would've gone by now, so he dialled in Haruhi's number.
"Meet me at 7 PM tonight in the fancy resteraunt in town. Don't bother to dress up."
He wasn't thinking romantic... though he thought about that and shivered.
He had NEVER kissed anyone in his life before... Wehn he was 11 he tried it out on a teddy bear.. But he was useless..
Francis combed his curls for the first time. His efforts prooved useless as they sprang back into place.
But what if she didn't come? he'd look like a wierdo.
He didn't care. If she was a freind she'd come.
He made his way down, getting a seat on the balcony... Best seat.
He'd raked out all his earnings from busking and paid it to this.
The moon was full, and like a plate behind his head.
Back to top Go down
Kiki BlackFire

Kiki BlackFire

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Book 3, Ignored love.   Book 3, Ignored love. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 9:42 am

Haruhi ran home to get ready. "Ooh, what shall I wear?!" She faked. "Haha! Hm.." She got on any old thing. "Naw...I should at least LOOK pretty." She put on some long black socks and black rounded heels. "Hm...Clothes.." She scanned through her wardrobe. She quickly took off her socks and put on some brown tights. "Better...Now..." She put on extensions in her hair. She'd been missing her old hair ever since she cut it off. She also made a long bang in her hair. She decided to put on her old cheerleading uniform. She didn't have anything ELSE to wear... Book 3, Ignored love. 6xjoroi

She then walked down the street and saw Francis. "Hey!" She called out, running after him.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 3, Ignored love.   Book 3, Ignored love. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 6:44 pm

Book 3, Ignored love. KyleFalconer123
(night time with a navy blue tie)

Francis was sitting down at the table, fiddling with his tie several times.
He then saw Haruhi run over. A silly smile spread over his face and he quickly stood up, almost rocking the complimentary wine off the table. There was also water but this was a fancy resteraunt.
Francis's curls, as I said, were only slightly tamed.
He looked very pale in the moonlight as it shone so close around their table.
"Glad you came.. Sit down."
He said politely.
She chose the seat opposite him, so before she sat down he pulled the chair out for her. A gentlemanly thing to do.
She smiled and nodded, sitting down.
"Thanks."
She spoke.
Francis sat down and grabbed a menu, handing Haruhi one too.
"All this stuff is expensive... The garlic bread is fifty pounds! But I'm feeling generous."
He laughed, looking downwards as he read, curls hiding his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kiki BlackFire

Kiki BlackFire

PostSubject: Re: Book 3, Ignored love.   Book 3, Ignored love. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 6:46 pm

"Damnit! Y'know, I wouldn't have come if it wasn't for food. I haven't eaten out in aaaaaaaaaaaages. I couldn't find anything to wear, either." She stared at the food menu. "Mm...Italian... I think I'll have some tomato pasta. Why did you call me over, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 3, Ignored love.   Book 3, Ignored love. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 6:57 pm

Francis looked rather hurt as she said that. It gave him the impression she prefered to have food than enjoy company. Francis decided to shrug it off.
But when he asked the question he shrugged.
"I dunno.. Wanted company I guess."
He said, looking downwards and examining the menu.
"I'll have us order a biiiig plate of spaghetti and meatballs.. I'm having the side order salad."
He smiled, closing the menu.
He hoped he would be able to keep it down... This was his best suit!

It was one of those resteraunts wehre you snap your fingers for waiting service.
He did so and a posh man came along looking like a butler.
"Yes?"
"Well.. I'm having sideorder salad... She's having the pasta nd we'd both like some meatballs and spaghetti."
The waiter seemed to have a sly smile.
"Ah yes... Two.. Lovers."
Francis narrowed his eyes.
"What did you say?"
"Nuuuthing."
Said the waiter and he walked away.
Back to top Go down
Kiki BlackFire

Kiki BlackFire

PostSubject: Re: Book 3, Ignored love.   Book 3, Ignored love. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 7:00 pm

"Egack!" Haruhi gasped. "Why you little..." But she didn't get up, and just started snarling. She decided to change the conversation.
"So...We're having the spaghetti as one meal or two? If it's one, you have it. I can't stomache spag bol today."
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 3, Ignored love.   Book 3, Ignored love. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 7:03 pm

Francis shrugged and without thinking he said,
"I can't keep anything down.."
He then blinked.
"Well... I mean spaghetti. I was hoping to share it with you.. But I guess I'm just wasting money."
He sighed and scratched the back of his head. Francis just wanted a peacefull.......Relaxing... Time with his friend. But it was turning into a nightmare!
Francis waited for the waiter to come back, but he was taking ages.
Back to top Go down
Kiki BlackFire

Kiki BlackFire

PostSubject: Re: Book 3, Ignored love.   Book 3, Ignored love. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 7:18 pm

"Oh, er, why order spaghetti then? Why not garlic bread? Sorry, it's just that waiter kinda annoyed me."
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 3, Ignored love.   Book 3, Ignored love. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 7:26 pm

Francis began to tap the table nervously.
"Well... Garlic bread makes people's breath smell... It'd be horrible if you were sno-- Talking to me or something."
He added a false laugh at the end.
Francis's food finally arrived, the salad and then the pasta.
He grabbed the bottle of wine and poured some into his glass.
"What do you prefer, water or wine?"
He smirked.
"Water please... I'm not into alchohol... I've seen what it can do to men... And women."
She added. Francis nodded, blushing. He poured some water into her glass from the sparkling water one.
He sipped his wine in a posh way.
He then grabbed a fork and chewed at his salad quietly.
"The spaghetti should arrive soon."
He said, gulping his food down.
Back to top Go down
Kiki BlackFire

Kiki BlackFire

PostSubject: Re: Book 3, Ignored love.   Book 3, Ignored love. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 7:28 pm

"Uhuh." She took her wine, and sipped it slowly. Their spaghetti arrived. "Oh, it's here." The waiter didn't dare make another remark, he heard what she had said earlier. "You go on, have the first bite."
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 3, Ignored love.   Book 3, Ignored love. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 7:31 pm

Francis dared to eat some more. He shrugged.
"Alright.."
He mumbled, putting his own fork dead center into the spaghetti.
He then twirled his fork around and saw Haruhi was watching.
"What.. Is this a big moment or something?"
He asked, smirking as he bent down. He then aste some spaghetti, whiping his mouth on his tissue.
He then sighed.
"You go on."
Francis nodded at Haruhi, tossing his curls.
Back to top Go down
Kiki BlackFire

Kiki BlackFire

PostSubject: Re: Book 3, Ignored love.   Book 3, Ignored love. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 7:33 pm

"Er...Alright." She twirled the spaghetti around with her fork, and ate it. "Mm, nice! I don't care about the cost anymore!"
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 3, Ignored love.   Book 3, Ignored love. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 7:35 pm

Francis laughed and soon enough they were both eating the spaghetti at the same time.
Francis seemed to be able to eat loads as he shovelled it down like a proper man.
He stopped every so often to drink the wine and then he started eating the spaghetti again.
Back to top Go down
Kiki BlackFire

Kiki BlackFire

PostSubject: Re: Book 3, Ignored love.   Book 3, Ignored love. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 7:36 pm

Haruhi ate politely and delicatly, and didn't seem to mind Francis' eating habits.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 3, Ignored love.   Book 3, Ignored love. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 7:38 pm

Francis was actually getting to a few of the last strands of spaghetti. He didn't realise he was chewing on the same peice as Haruhi. He had only just started on it.
Back to top Go down
Kiki BlackFire

Kiki BlackFire

PostSubject: Re: Book 3, Ignored love.   Book 3, Ignored love. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 7:40 pm

Haruhi didn't notice either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book 3, Ignored love.   Book 3, Ignored love. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Book 3, Ignored love.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next