Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Book Six--Love.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kimiko

Kimiko

Number of posts : 925
Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm
Registration date : 2007-05-31

Book Six--Love. Empty
PostSubject: Book Six--Love.   Book Six--Love. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 7:03 pm

|
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm

Book Six--Love. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Six--Love.   Book Six--Love. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 7:07 pm

Bored. HURRY UP WITH QUIZING
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

Book Six--Love. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Six--Love.   Book Six--Love. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 7:11 pm

ALMOST DONE
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Book Six--Love. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Six--Love.   Book Six--Love. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 7:13 pm

Good. Im so bored x-x
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Book Six--Love. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Six--Love.   Book Six--Love. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 7:15 pm

DONE
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Book Six--Love. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Six--Love.   Book Six--Love. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 7:17 pm

Rava, you ebtter do good >Surprised
Back to top Go down
Samanthacalamear

Samanthacalamear

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Book Six--Love. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Six--Love.   Book Six--Love. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 6:34 pm

Sam shook her hair. She was still in angel form, (Shown in picture)
"Yeah...Uuuh.... Who are YOU?"
She asked, looking him up and down, clearly with a look of distaste. She wore a tight bustiere, too tight, everything went up. She blushed slightly.
"Ugh.. If only I had my trenchcoat."
She smiled as Pinka and Kimiko and the guy laughed.
"Look, It's best if I don't go home, at all. The police are looking for me... I have no where to go."
Sam implied. They ignored the guy at once. Pinka jumped up and down.
"Why don't you stay at mine and Kimiko's house. It'll be a bunch of fun."
Sam pretended to think it over.
"I dunno..."
Kimiko and Pinka begged her when finally.
"Fine!"
they cheered.
"Before we eat pancakes though.... I wanna know who the hell are you."
She stood in front of the guy though she'd already said that. She stared at him and narrowed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Book Six--Love. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Six--Love.   Book Six--Love. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 6:41 pm

Kimi looked at the guy.

"..Yeah, who are you?" She asked

"Uhm...I...er...um...I'm Ravanase..and what..the...hell...ARE YOU!? HAHAHA!!!" He broke into a laugh.

Kimiko grabbed him by the cuff. "Dont you dare---Wait. Rava? Is that you?" She dropped him frowning.

"..Who are you? You look like...like..k--" He started

"UM NO WE DONT, C'MON UH. LETS...UH...ALL GO TO PINKA'S RAVA YOU COME TO heh.." She rushed and grabbed everyone, flying to Pinka's
Back to top Go down
Samanthacalamear

Samanthacalamear

Book Six--Love. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Six--Love.   Book Six--Love. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 6:51 pm

Sam arrived there and sighed. "What's your problem?"
She asked Kimiko, and in front of the other two she snickered.
"Maybe you're in looooooove!"
She snickered again and ate the pancakes. kimiko rolled her eyes and ate her own. sam sighed and turned the T.V on, it just so happened to be Transformers. Sam couldn't help it, she watched the show from start to finish while everyone laughed at her.
"Robots in disguisssse!"
She jumped onto the coffee table.
"ROBOT POWER!"
Everyone laughed at her, Sam blushed and flapped her wings in front of her face.
"Maybe I'll just eat my pancakes."
Sam turned the channel onto the movie, Zoolander.
"YAY!!!!!"
She laughed at the bit when they had an orgy. Pinka and Kimiko were too, it was them three again, nothing could spoil it, until a loud coughing sound came from the corner of the room. Ravanase showed in front of them.
"Maybe I can now... Go home?"
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Book Six--Love. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Six--Love.   Book Six--Love. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 9:18 pm

Weeks went by.

Kimiko shook her head. She was in tears and shaking.

"I loved him pinka, and he broke my HEART" She said over and over, her heart broke in two. She was talking about HIM. She never forgave him and hated herself for still loving HIM......

Kim texted. He wasnt on. She shurgged and ran on stage, singing her heart out. Yes, her heart was broken and she ended uyp mateless but she was used to it. It just seemed guiys didnt like her.
Flashbacks filled her mind (Some are real logs rofl)

"Rofl, a hotel" Luaghed kim who was summoned.
"Kim." Said (NAME CENSORED. BUT IF I EVER TOLD YOU THE STORY OF THE LAMEST FURRE IN THE WORLD.....) seriously.
"Ya?" Kim tilted her head
(NAME CENSORED) opens a box with a shining necklace. He knelt down, "Kim will you marry me?"
"Good one rofl...Right?" Kimiko laughed uneasily
"Will you?"
"Omg your serious. YA! COURSE!" Kimiko hugged him.

*Text* NAME CENSORED (NC) texted kimiko...

The wedding didnt happen, kim was mateless

NO! Shouted kimiko. Im not letting a pathetic flashback getting in my way..

FLASHHBACCCKK

"Will you be my mate?" asked kim
*END OF FLASHBACK*

Those words circled Kimikos mind. It was always her asking. Maybe this was the mistake. She would wait for him to ask her.

But she desperatly wanted to ask him.

But what if he didnt love her..?
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Book Six--Love. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Six--Love.   Book Six--Love. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:27 pm

Pinka whispered to kim, with a strange look on her face. "Umm.. Kim?" She started.
"Kim..?" She said louder.
"KIM!" She shook her.
"Whats wrong with you? Pinka asked.
"Nothing.."
"Ain't sound like nothing to me!" Sam pointed out.
Kim was out.
"Your hiding something.. Arn't you?" Said Pinka, preparing the table for lunch.
Sam butted in, "WE arn't eating untill you tell us."
Pinka Glanced at Sam.
Sam glanced at Pinka.
"Would you like to do the honours, Sam?" Said Pinka with a grin.
Sam proudly took a remote, pressed the button as doors locked, windows slammed shut, everything was locked up. The ceilng, floor and objects were phoenic proof.
"Where did you get that done..?" Asked Kim, trying to change subject.
"Down the roa-" Pinka started
"Don't change subject." Sam said.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Book Six--Love. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Six--Love.   Book Six--Love. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 3:34 pm

Kimiko shook her head.

"Maybe..maybe theres something wrong with me. I'm always the opne asking, and the one who has mates for only 2 hours then gets dumped." She said.

A few days later there was a pool party, they were all invited. Music was playing outside by the pool. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APHm8DbYkL0)

Kim flicked her hair out of her eyes. Pinka Out a hand on her hip, looking at her nails checking if she still had toothpaste on them from thismorning, on the right hand side of Kim. Sam scatched the back of her head because she woke up really early, the left hand side of Kim. They looked like Charlies Angels...Apart from the toothpaste and early start bits.

Kim forgot all about him, and just wanted to have some fun. Sam was with another emo and Pinka was blushing in a crowd of boys. Kimiko dived into the pool and saw something murky in the water. She swam down to it. IT WAS A BOMB! Kimiko shook her head and gasped underwater. Suddenly, just when it only had 1 minute on it and she was about to switch it off, she was hauled up by a lifeguard. Kim kicked him and ran to pinka to tell the news.

The bomb had only 30 seconds till it would kill everyone
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Book Six--Love. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Six--Love.   Book Six--Love. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 4:02 pm

Pinka Froze. she didn't know what to do. She threw the bomb, and set back the dial 1 minute later.. Atleast she saved a minute in the pool.

She tackled the bomb, than thought. She ran to the mega-phone storage. She heard a yell from behind her back. It was a manly yell.

"NO RUNNING AT THE POOL!" He yelled.
Pinka ignored, tackled the mega-phone.
"CLEAR THE AREA. THERE IS A BOMB UNDERWATER. THE PROFFENSIONALISTS ARE TRYING TO UNCLOCK THE BOMB. WATCH OUT."

Pinka sighed, she waved the crowd of boys away as she giggled. Sam dived in too. Pinka looked at the black ball, her head filled up with confusion and hate. What to do??
Back to top Go down
Samanthacalamear

Samanthacalamear

Book Six--Love. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Six--Love.   Book Six--Love. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 12:37 pm

Swam down in her skull bikini, her eyes widened, her hair floating slightly, she reached surface and got to Pinka and Kimiko.
"Okay...WHAT??" She was confused.
Pinka jumped in while Kimiko stood watching the area.
Pinka and Sam swam down and saw time was running out, they had to do something fast. Sam shrugged, she picked the bomb up and threw it to the side. With only about 13 seconds left, ticking she looked about, and threw it over the hedge.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Book Six--Love. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Six--Love.   Book Six--Love. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 1:09 pm

Pink shreiked. She put the bomb quick, and gave it to kimiko, reading

0:05 seconds left till destruction.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Book Six--Love. Empty
PostSubject: wwe   Book Six--Love. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 8:03 pm

Kimiko eeked. Everyone including Pinka and sam ran outside, and all looked out the window staring at kim holding the bomb. Kimiko thoguht. She had no mate, only one job and few friends. Meh, this would be easy

She curled into a ball with the bomb inside and jumped into the pool, after a mini explosion.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Book Six--Love. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Six--Love.   Book Six--Love. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 6:18 pm

Pinka could not stand this.

She grabbed a knife.. Her life was slipping what to do? What to do!? She thought, and stabbed herself, hoping she would arise to heaven.

~In heaven.~
Back to top Go down
Samanthacalamear

Samanthacalamear

Book Six--Love. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Six--Love.   Book Six--Love. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 8:03 pm

Samantha squeaked, her friends.... She was worrying, she was confused and didn't know what to do.
She flapped her wings and curled them around her body, sobbing quietly.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Book Six--Love. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Six--Love.   Book Six--Love. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 8:49 pm

Pinka flew up in the air, trying to land on the clouds. She was really too tired. She passed out on the clouds.

She flew passed a few clouds again, and found Kim and grabbed her.

"WHY DID YOU DO THIS?" Pinka screamed.

She sighed, and fainted.
Back to top Go down
Samanthacalamear

Samanthacalamear

Book Six--Love. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Six--Love.   Book Six--Love. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 8:21 pm

Looked around as she unfurled from her wings...
"WHAT THE HELL?????"
She yelled and shook her head, she didn't mind who saw her, she'd just fly away from all of this, she quitted the group.... She was her own person...
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Book Six--Love. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Six--Love.   Book Six--Love. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 8:43 pm

[From now, Post more than 7 sentances. xDD ]

Pinka screamed. She saw Sam, and grabbed her.

Sam screamed.

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!!!!" She screamed.
Pinka questioned Sam, "What the fk is wrong with you??!!" Pinka screwed up her face, She screeched as she looked into a mirror Sam gave her.

"I'm a REAL GHOST!" Pinka screamed. The other angels just laughed. Pinka flew through them, into the other Angels body's. She made the angel punch herself.. ALOT of times.

Pinka flew out, smiling triumphtly.

She dragged Kim, Sam and herself down to earth at top speed. She saw Gun walking up to her, She groaned loudly. Gun had a haircut, and looked much stronger.

"Hi Gun!" Pinka yelled. (Pinka icly college name, is Inkia, Pink.) [RANDOM NAME LOL.]

Gun fainted, all Pinka could manage to hear, was "Omigosh.. It's..It's.. PINKA!"
Pinka sighed. "You always knew it was me!" Pinka saw the wig on her head. She gasped to Sam, and pulled a puzzled expression.

Sam looked guilty.
"I sorta.. Swapped our regual lives for our famous ones."
Pinka screamed. She dropped the Unconcious Kim, and screamed again.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACKKKKKKKK! SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Pinka screamed her head off, which of course attracted a crowd of people.

"OMG!!!!!!! IT'S PINKA KIM AND SAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" They all shouted She saw a few flashes behind her back, she hurried into a random house, she saw Daggerz.
She watched Daggerz, and Sam make out for a few, as she than friendly motherly/to Son Kissed him. They talked for abit, as Pinka explained.
Back to top Go down
Samanthacalamear

Samanthacalamear

Book Six--Love. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Six--Love.   Book Six--Love. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 8:52 pm

Flapped her wings. As she stayed there, her expression goofy.
"Yah... Guys, I quitted the group."
She shrugged and sighed loudly. While Pinka looked at her in a, rolling eyes way.
"Whatever!"
Pinka said, they both smiled as Daggerz just sat in a corner slightly trying to get away from them.
"You wouldn't be able to quit us for a second!"
Sam bit her bottom lip, she knew it was true. She shrugged.
"M'kay!"
They hugged and yawned slightly.
"I'm tired.."
Sam said, Pinka nodded and they heard a few loud clicks from the cameras outside. Pinka rolled her eyes.
"God.. When will they leave us alone????"
Sam smirked, but she heard a loud scream from upstairs, two kids ran down. They were two little girls in their pyjamas, the mum follwed, looking stricter and carrying a broom in one hand, threatening to use it.
"I guess they own the house!"
The children ran up to pinka and Sam, hugigng them.
"OHMIGOSH! IT'S TWO MEMBERS OF THE ROCKIN' PEARLZ!"
Said one of them with brown hair, the other one had a puzzled expression on her face.
"Where's the other?"
She said in a small voice. Pinka and Sam looked at each other, then screamed. Pinka had left her outside. Daggerz shrugged and hid in the corner from the mum with the broom.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Book Six--Love. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Six--Love.   Book Six--Love. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 9:36 pm

Pinka smiled alittle, she felt two tugs on her cool dress.
"Can I have your autograph, big gurls?" they screamed. Sam and I shrugged to eachother, as she Got out paper, and wrote things on it. We sat on the couch. She quickley ran outside..

Pinka screamed really badly.

She panicked. "OMG SAM!! KIM COULD HAVE GOTTEN RAPED."
She screamed.

Pinka, got out her dectector and flew to the red beeping spot. She crashed through the door,

Sam was by her side. It was empty. One by one, they raided the house untill they saw Kim..
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Book Six--Love. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Six--Love.   Book Six--Love. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 9:36 pm

sorry for the short post, I had to go to bed. ;;
Back to top Go down
Samanthacalamear

Samanthacalamear

Book Six--Love. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Six--Love.   Book Six--Love. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 9:40 pm

Samantha laughed, joking about.
"Got raped yo?"
She smirked, but Pinka came down on her, all anger let loose.
"THAT IS NOTHING TO JOKE ABOUT!"
Sam shrugged, flapping her wings and looking down at Kimiko. Pinka shook her until Kimiko aroused.
"Unhhh.."
She muttered slightly, Sam bent down and slapped her around the face, Pinka pushed her away, giving her the evils.
"What? I was just tyring to wake her up better!"
Sam said, an innocent look upon her, Pinka looked down at Kimiko.
"Are you okay, what happened?"
Kimiko sat up slightly and scratched at her head.
"I do not remember...."
Sam laughed and joked about again.
"Memory like a seive!"
Pinka sighed and rolled her eyes. Sam bent down by Kimiko.
"The main thing is did anyone rape you?"
Sam laughed again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Book Six--Love. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Six--Love.   Book Six--Love. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Book Six--Love.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next