Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Book Six--Love.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

Book Six--Love. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Six--Love.   Book Six--Love. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 9:56 pm

Pinka blinked. Kim blinked. Sam blinked. Pink questioned Kim,

"So.. DID you?"
Kimiko tried to change subject. "So.."
Samantha calmly laid a finger on Kims lip. "Dun try it Hun, we arn't that thick."
They all giggled and smiled.
"No, of course not guys! I Can protect myself!" Kimiko gestured herself in a sissly little slap fight.
They both laughed.
They flew back to their college house, falling on the couch. "Home sweet home." They all chanted, as they cleaned the place up.

It wasn't THAT long untill they heard/saw someone outside trying to murder alittle kid.

They all gasped.
Back to top Go down
Samanthacalamear

Samanthacalamear

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Book Six--Love.   Book Six--Love. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 10:10 pm

Without a thought Pinka, Sam and Kimiko ran outside, banging the door aside.
"STOP THERE!"
They shouted, the guy dropped the little kid and it ran for its life. The guy wore a hood up over his or her face, a baggy coat and baggy jeans. They had a rusty knife in one hand, the other seemed to be a wooden stump. Pinka gasped. The person turned to run but without a thought Sam flew up to the figure and put a hand on it's shoulder, a tough grip.
"Sto--"
She was cut short as the figure thrusted the knife into her exposed leg, blood immediately fell, Sam fell to the ground clasping her leg. Pinka and Kimiko screamed, they got even angrier at the figure and high fived each other.
"Let's kill the guy!"
They said similtainiously.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book Six--Love.   Book Six--Love. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 10:43 pm

Pinka felt the wind blow her face. She told Kim to stay with Sam. She was getting so worried. She dodged one knife, but a knife cut into her upper right elbow. It made a scar there.

Pinka turned Peacock. She found the two men. She went invisible. She krept into there house, dodged a slammed door in her face as she watched them in their trampy, Smelly house.

"What will we do today, Micky?" Said Bobbie-Lee.
"Dunno, Bobz. Lets see if we are on the T.v"

Pinka breathed, her heart thumping. She heard the broadcast.

-2 Men, Short and Tall. Both thin, baggy trainers, shorts, Trousers, Hoodie and vest top carring two knives.- First few people to report them in shall be in the news and given 5 million fur dollars.- Pinka gasped. the two men heard it.

"Say something, Bobbie?" Asked Micky.
"No! I thought you did.." Said Bobbie.
"Never mind."

Pinka's heart was thumping even more. She turned visible and hid behind the couch.

"WHOS THIS?" They screamed.
Pinka giggled. "Hai." She ran outside, screamed her head off. She had a plan.

When they both came behind her, She knocked them out and sent them to the police office.

On the way home, she called a ambulunce at home. Pinka got 5 interviews, and 10 papers.

"HEADLINES. PINKA SAVES DAY."

A amazing Hero, Singer and Legend saves the day. 10:43pm, She sneaked into the house, her bravery saved many from being Raped, Killed and much more.

"Madam Pink, and her rescue."

Madam Pink, a brilliant hero. Doing so much for others. This here, is her interview.

Presenter: Hi Pinka! *Giggles with excitment.*
Pinka: Hi!
Pres: How did you save the day here?
Pinka: Well, If It wasnt for Sam, or Kimiko this would have never happened. They do get part of the credit there!
Pres:Thanks for that! Pinka over and out!

"Pink, Sam and Kim."

Three Heroc heros of the day. Recived 5 medals each, and dedicated to us. Lets all give a 5 minute silence, to them!

Pinak read aloud in college as they all clapped.

At home, Pinka laid on the couch next to the healing Sam and Kim, and hugged them.
Back to top Go down
Samanthacalamear

Samanthacalamear

PostSubject: Re: Book Six--Love.   Book Six--Love. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 10:59 pm

Smirked.
"Thanks."
She said for the upteeth time that day as they watched Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire on sky T.V.
Sam would occassioanally squeal as Ron came on, Kimiko and Pinka would secretly roll their eyes behind her back.
"No problem.."
Pinka said, smiling too, Kimiko sighed and yawned slightly.
"Getting late?"
Kimiko said.. Pinka and Sam nodded.
"Yeah."
They both said and turned off the T.V as the credits rolled. Sam ran upstairs to the bathroom and Pink and Kimiko waited for her.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book Six--Love.   Book Six--Love. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 6:54 pm

Pinka gave the smile, she stopped Kim.

"Lets have a sleepover!" Pink suggested.
"Yeah!" Kim and Samantha Exclaimed.
Pinka entered a disc, while tapping her fingers to wait. She heard a squeal or two come from Kim and Sam, as she entered.. HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL TWO.
Sam paused, then exclaimed, "HOW DID YOU GET IT SO EARLY! IT DOESNT COME OUT YET!"
PInka yawned, and tapped her nails. She sniffed.
"Uh, I had alittle agoustaiote (HOWEVER YOU SPELL IT LOL.) With the producer. And.."

-5mins later.-

SQUEAL
SHOUT
PAUSE
SCREAM
JUMP
THROW
BASH
SQUEAL.

"WE ARE GOING TO BE IN HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3!!!!!!!!!!!????????" Shouted Sam at the top of her lungs.
"YEAAAH!" Screamed Pink.
Back to top Go down
Samanthacalamear

Samanthacalamear

PostSubject: Re: Book Six--Love.   Book Six--Love. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 2:55 pm

Sam widened her eyes.
"I WANNA BE RYAN!!!!"
Everyone looked at her in a wierd way, Sam cowered into a corner. Pinka burst her bubble.
"They're still gonna keep Lucas Grabeel as Ryan.. And junk..BUT WE GET TO CHOOSE WHO WE WANNA BEE!!"
Sam squealed and jumped up and down, kimiko sat down.
"I WANNA BE CRAZY!"
She yelled, Sam laughed an so did Pinka.
"I wanna be a goth girl."
She smirked and drank her tea.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book Six--Love.   Book Six--Love. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 7:22 pm

Pinka, could not stop herself from smiling that day. She was just Sooooooooo Excited! She tapped on the buisness mans shoulder, excitedly.
"I wanna be Gabriella's Cousin, That dates/falls inlove with Ryan! I'll have the personality of Gabriella and Sharpay, BUT don't include all the mean things of Sharpay. I may be alittle, Snobby, and rich BUT I want to be like Gabriella too!"

Pinka jumped up and down, screaming her head off, still can't belive she was in HSM3!!!!!!!!! She screamed all she wanted, And hugged her friends all she could.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book Six--Love.   Book Six--Love. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 7:23 pm

The post above me, is 5 lines, BUT when I was writing it it was 10 lines. ;;

Soooooo.. If you have 5 long lines or more like I have, That counts.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Number of posts : 925
Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm
Registration date : 2007-05-31

PostSubject: W   Book Six--Love. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 8:49 pm

Days passed. Winterf loomed. The m,ovie was already done/

As the snowflakes twirled down, they never had enough to cover the ground
Death loomed closer as christmas drew,
sad faces, where so few
Children laughing and excited for christmas

*Record rip*

"AHH CLIMATE CHANGEEE!!" Screamed Kimiko, the weather boiling like Summer
------Post more later----
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book Six--Love.   Book Six--Love. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 11:31 am

Pinka giggled.

The director shouted from his long distance chair, "FINISH!" "The french cosuin, acting as Star, come onto the stage."

Pinka walked onto the stage.
"Mumma Mia!" The director called out.
"You're talent.. Is so.. So..."
"Good?" Said Pinka.
"Amazing?" Asked Sam.
"Cool?" Question Kim.
"Beep." Said the phone call.
"All of those things!" The director took out his measure-meter and came in and out of Sam, Pinka and Kim.
"Wala! Voila! Thats PERFECT! With 'Pinka's' Good looks and sportyness, 'Kim's' Humour and Fun and 'Sam's' Darkness but kindness, That all makes the perfect talent! How would you like to be in HSM4?!"
Pinka Nodded.
Sam Nodded.
Kim Nodded.

But then, the padded and paced along the streets back to their house. Where they fell asleep silently.

[LOOK OUT FOR BOOK 7, A sharp audition.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book Six--Love.   Book Six--Love. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Book Six--Love.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2