Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thngs that Mew thinks about you lot

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimiko

Kimiko

Number of posts : 925
Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm
Registration date : 2007-05-31

Thngs that Mew thinks about you lot Empty
PostSubject: Thngs that Mew thinks about you lot   Thngs that Mew thinks about you lot Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 7:43 pm

Ok, Beh, that kinda was a good idea, and I finally let my anger out typing that stuff up, so I thought

"Yo, me do that 2"

But im going to talkabout the GOOOD things that make you guys my friendz <3

First up:

Kiha/pinka

Bad things: Like what beh said, you keep posting Hentai when we're only 10. Also, boys dont scream. Alsdo, dont force people to like you
Now, next, you also act dramatic over nothing at alll and when we try telling you this, you get worse.

GOOD THINGS YAYTHNX: You always make me laugh, and you are a good rper and you rule for making the whole book thing up. You can be kind at times, and when you are, you really do act kind

Now

Sammy/samz/sdgkh

Bad Things: Nowadays you seem to be more grumpier than usual and quite agresive, and you always do what someone tells you to do, which is annoying.

Good Things: You're supa-dupa-looma-noopa kind, and I've never heard you swear. You always normally understand what im saying and we have real good times. Oh yes. xDD

THE SODDSTER

Bad Things: ....cant think of any right now

Good things: You're kind aswell, and you're really funny/ I dont mind if you talk without grammar or whateer, cause ya still my friend, random Sod xD

Behoimi/Kiki

Bad Things: You always act like you can just hire or fire people when you want and your quite agreesive, but your over that now. You do tend to swear a lot and I kinda flinch. D:

Good things: We have been friends (Or aunt an niece Razz) For ages, and you can be really fun to be around with. 8D

Sek 8D

Bad things: Can think of any

Good things: You're a good friend and a loyal pearl, and always think up of something. Good rper too 8D

Me/Mew/Kim/lunatic

Bad things: I do tend tov always act "OMG HAIL ME" And do tell people what to do and stuff. I also get angrily really easily, and can annoy people a lot.

Good things: You post, otherwise i'll sound like im boasting.
Back to top Go down
Kiki BlackFire

Kiki BlackFire

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Thngs that Mew thinks about you lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thngs that Mew thinks about you lot   Thngs that Mew thinks about you lot Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 10:08 am

LOL Well I usually do things like that cuz I'm not included XD
Back to top Go down

Thngs that Mew thinks about you lot
Page 1 of 1