Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Kiha thinks about you'ze k.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

What Kiha thinks about you'ze k. Empty
PostSubject: What Kiha thinks about you'ze k.   What Kiha thinks about you'ze k. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 8:26 pm

Sam.

GOOD THINGS:Your always nice, You always greet me, no matter WHAT, and usually go "Very Happy" Or "<3333333" I like the way how you make me laugh, and how you usually go "spam" whenever I do the littlest spam, And your always there for me. Smile

BAD THINGS:Wow.. It took me about 6 minutes to think of one.
The way your always nagging me to post. Sometimes I go "Nuu." Sometimes I will usually go, "I'm busy."

Beh

Good things:The way we greet each-other, by running into each-other.. Heh. Good times.

Bad things: The way you rant on over the most un-neccessary things. And the way how, Lets say I said something, Like "blacks" You'd totally twist it around and say "OMG YOU SAID *insert racist word for blacks here*" Then Sam, and Mew would go around like "Oh, Bad things about Kiha:How she calls people *insert*." It's happened twice. I repeat. I DID NOT FORCE SAM TO LIKE ME. God. All I said was, "Pick who YOU want to love" And she picked me. But I replied on the forums, saying You guys could love each-other while i'm kinda brb/grounded.

Mew

GOOD: The way you make me laugh, the way we Spazz together, the way we really giggle, The way you make me smile, And your always there for me.

Bad: Can't think of any. Or otherwise I would be like Sam, wasting 10 minutes trying to think of something.

Soddster

GOOD: The way we Rofl, and Lmao, And Lmfao, And LOL and lollmfao and LOLROFLLMFAO..

Bad: None.

Sekki.

Good: as all the others have listed, and many many more.

Bad: Like as Beh said, You can sometimes go into arguements that you wern't meant to. But you are only trying to help.

POST BELOW.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: What Kiha thinks about you'ze k.   What Kiha thinks about you'ze k. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 8:33 pm

Exactly. SAY SORRY!
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: What Kiha thinks about you'ze k.   What Kiha thinks about you'ze k. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 11:04 am

Dwayne Hoover (Tm) wrote:
Exactly. SAY SORRY!

It's not my fault i'm busy.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: What Kiha thinks about you'ze k.   What Kiha thinks about you'ze k. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 6:42 pm

Sometimes I go "Nuu

that's what Imeant. O.o It pees me off, like say sorry or SOMETHING.
tongue
Back to top Go down
Kiki BlackFire

Kiki BlackFire

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-01-03

PostSubject: Re: What Kiha thinks about you'ze k.   What Kiha thinks about you'ze k. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 7:36 pm

1 thing Ki:

This was very offensive because you put more bad things in mine than anybody elses and on my good things bit you only put one thing

D; At least I tried to make MINE fair T_T
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: What Kiha thinks about you'ze k.   What Kiha thinks about you'ze k. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 9:55 pm

Dwayne Hoover (Tm) wrote:
Sometimes I go "Nuu

that's what Imeant. O.o It pees me off, like say sorry or SOMETHING.
tongue

OH LOL! rofl.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: What Kiha thinks about you'ze k.   What Kiha thinks about you'ze k. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 9:55 pm

Suzumiya Haruhi wrote:

1 thing Ki:

This was very offensive because you put more bad things in mine than anybody elses and on my good things bit you only put one thing

D; At least I tried to make MINE fair T_T

I know. I couldn't really think of things for others, though.
Back to top Go down
Kiki BlackFire

Kiki BlackFire

PostSubject: Re: What Kiha thinks about you'ze k.   What Kiha thinks about you'ze k. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 8:01 pm

Stiiiiiill...
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: What Kiha thinks about you'ze k.   What Kiha thinks about you'ze k. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 8:06 pm

Lumes wrote:
Stiiiiiill...

Sorrehh.. D=
Back to top Go down
Kiki BlackFire

Kiki BlackFire

PostSubject: Re: What Kiha thinks about you'ze k.   What Kiha thinks about you'ze k. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 10:24 pm

Np Sad
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2007-10-07

PostSubject: Re: What Kiha thinks about you'ze k.   What Kiha thinks about you'ze k. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 7:52 am

Ah, I know. D:

The reason why I cut into fights with you guys is because you ALL are my friends. I don't want the same thing happening here as it already is irl with my other friends. I WANT TO BRING PEACEE!!!!! (Y) (Upsidedown peace sign) I also hate fights going on, all it does is bring hate, disliking, and sometimes if it's harsh enough, war. I agree to when people say, "Those who don't learn from the past, are condemned to repeat it."

<3 you all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Kiha thinks about you'ze k.   What Kiha thinks about you'ze k. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Kiha thinks about you'ze k.
Page 1 of 1