Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Note/Rant of the week/day

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimiko

Kimiko

Number of posts : 925
Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm
Registration date : 2007-05-31

Note/Rant of the week/day Empty
PostSubject: Note/Rant of the week/day   Note/Rant of the week/day Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 7:51 pm

Ok first

Dunoo if i might be in tomorrow, my mums going into hospital

Next

Why gang up on me.

Next.

Im less hyper because of the above.

Next.

We're faslling apart and no one is noticing

Next.

NO I AM NOT LOOKING FOR FRIGGIN ATTENTION AND IM NOT QUITTING BECAUSE I DO NOT WANT THAT SAD LOOK.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Note/Rant of the week/day   Note/Rant of the week/day Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 7:56 pm

Manboobie, to regain your hyperness, LETS DO A TRIBUTE TO THE BEATLES.
Back to top Go down
Kiki BlackFire

Kiki BlackFire

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Note/Rant of the week/day   Note/Rant of the week/day Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 7:58 pm

1. We're falling apart because:
Over-posting
No more concerts
Stealing characters
Refusing to ban/eject people

Stuff like that
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Note/Rant of the week/day   Note/Rant of the week/day Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 12:46 pm

Kiki BlackFire wrote:
1. We're falling apart because:
Over-posting
No more concerts
Stealing characters
Refusing to ban/eject people

Stuff like that

Ya. =x
Back to top Go down
Kiki BlackFire

Kiki BlackFire

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Note/Rant of the week/day   Note/Rant of the week/day Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 1:21 pm

Ya ya ya ya? Yaaaaaaaa.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Note/Rant of the week/day   Note/Rant of the week/day Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 1:29 pm

Kiki BlackFire wrote:
Ya ya ya ya? Yaaaaaaaa.

Ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Number of posts : 925
Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm
Registration date : 2007-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Note/Rant of the week/day   Note/Rant of the week/day Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 7:04 pm

I had to re-do my comp, so all of its memory is gone v.v

No one seems top be on furc anymore.

Also, I am not quitting.

Ok, heresthe thing.

I've got Kiha and Sam rpin in a book,
And I've got Beh telling me to do other stuff

By now im confuzzed, d\so im doing this:

For a few days,maybe weeks, I'll check out whatever beh wants me to do. If its better, then I'll stick with that.

If I dont like it, I'll stick with my book. Either way, I dont want to quit. Tjhough im not sure yet, but I dont want to quit so far.

So, thats the plan. Everyones ok with it? Im still friend etc Razz
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Note/Rant of the week/day   Note/Rant of the week/day Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 7:11 pm

KIM COME BACK I MISS YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU *PANT* UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU * NEED OXYEGEON* UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU x 21239072439025635787523851
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2007-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Note/Rant of the week/day   Note/Rant of the week/day Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 11:23 pm

May I step in with this conversationismistthingwhateverit'saboutation? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Note/Rant of the week/day   Note/Rant of the week/day Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 8:47 am

But of course
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2007-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Note/Rant of the week/day   Note/Rant of the week/day Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 11:58 pm

Alright,

Mmmmmm I agree with Mew. We don't seem to be able to get out there much and see the fans, and that some of us aren't even on Furcadia anymore. Though some of us just can't help it. Maybe it'd help if you made do with what you have and have a blast doing a concert? DON'T FORGET US THOUGH!

Maybe with that problem we could get a bit more organized.

Here are my ideas:

Having two new categories, one for the RP Books, and the other for Attendance. We could record who is in concerts, when concerts were recorded, etc.

We could have a Notice thing. Whoever isn't on the website or in contact with the Pearls or the Pearls members (and didn't make a notice on the website about what's going on, of course), they get a notice. If they don't reply in less than a week, they are no longer in the band.

I've been working on a dream (postponed due to being grounded) for the Rocking Pearlz band only, others will be ejected from the dream once they set foot over the teleport in AI (for privacy). This is so we could keep better contact on Furc. You don't need to be there 24/7, of course. Though we could hold meetings and keep a Chat session or whatever instead of just posting on the website. And a bit to keep things real other than just imagination on website Threads. I will be adding stuff like Bedrooms, offices, restrooms, Kitchen, and much much more. (So far pretty much finished: Partial DS, Bedrooms, Kitchen, 1 office, garden, dunno about pool . . . . Metting room.)

Now about this Beh business . . . . She's telling you what to do? May I ask what sort of things she's asking you to do? By how I'm reading it, I'm getting a bit curious/suspicious. o.o;
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Note/Rant of the week/day   Note/Rant of the week/day Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 9:44 am

Beh's telling who what to do? o_o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Note/Rant of the week/day   Note/Rant of the week/day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Note/Rant of the week/day
Page 1 of 1