Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Rant about Mew

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

A Rant about Mew Empty
PostSubject: A Rant about Mew   A Rant about Mew Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:05 pm

[I do luv you BFFL<3 BUT seriously D=<]

This is only BAD stuff so GTFO if you don't like it.

Seriously. Why does she come back for like a week then leave us again? I mean reunited since months, stays for 3 days then goes? I mean WTF?

When you go without telling us, you dissapear for MONTHS.

Evil or Very Mad When you randomly join a RP and always try to be with Sam [Even though LOL I am always with her]
I.E Floss etc

When you make a new book with 3 pages/books then go "I MADE A NEW STORYLINEOMG" so we have to stop what we enjoy. D=

When you make random topics that have like no meaning and have like 5 words in.

The way sometimes you think you're incharge.

The way you come for 1 day then leave for months because your afraid your friends irl will laugh at you for being in a band online. SRSLY just stfu to your friends and do what you want!

OVerly hyper and can take things as a joke at times

Just brush up on them.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Number of posts : 925
Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm
Registration date : 2007-05-31

A Rant about Mew Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rant about Mew   A Rant about Mew Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:15 pm

I quit for months because I do tend to get busy IRL. Im not ignoring you, I promise you that, and im sorry if I seem to come across that way.
I dont want to sound mean, it jsut sounds mean in text, but it isnt my fault that we're online different times of the day.

Again, Im sorry if this sounds harsh, but I cant stay online furcadia every hour of every day. Please dont get angry at me for saying that. You guys are still my bestest bestest friends, and Im not ignoring you and I do care about all of you Sad

And im not afraid of my friends IRL laughing at me for having an internet band. I have never said that.

Plz dun turn this into a megalolwtfbbq fight 3:
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

A Rant about Mew Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rant about Mew   A Rant about Mew Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:37 pm

*turns this into a megalolwtfbbz fight 3:*

No but srsly I luff you <3333333333333333333333
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Rant about Mew Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rant about Mew   A Rant about Mew Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Rant about Mew
Page 1 of 1