Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Post what your character is/can do.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

Post what your character is/can do. Empty
PostSubject: Post what your character is/can do.   Post what your character is/can do. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 10:13 pm

I was hoping we could do another series of Kimiko, Pinka and Sam [She can be a boy] in year 6, their last year of primary school, going in Secondary/high school.

Pweeeaasee? ):

anyway, post your stuff here.

e.g....

Pinka is a Goddess of light, Elder of Love and life, prime of Giving and sharing, Peacock, and Pinka

This may seem like a long list, but she only has two powers [Flying and transforming into a peacock doesn't count]

BTW! Your character can have whatever it wants. I mean, furcadia IS a whole dream and a world of imagination, right? So don't let anyone say: omg lol u cnt be a godes u haf 2 pas teh test of godesnes 1st u cnt b elder of luv som1 else is lululululululul11!!111!11!11!!oneoeneoneoneo Well, you can also have as many powers as you want, just don't get carried away and have like 10. or even 5 or 6. Mad XD

If you have a power, such as fire, nature or water, those arel ike your two or three powers. If you have nature, you can do tons with it, e.g leaves, grass, trees, posion, ivy, etc. So when I have nature, I don't mean that I can only summon leafs w/e. Like Kimiko has weather, thats one of her powers, right? Doesn't mean she can only summon clouds, she can do sun, rain, water, ice, snow, black ice, some fire, wind, and all these things. so when I say nature, one leaf doesn;t count, K? [Oh, and peacock, goddess, elder, stuff like that are only titles. You can have as many of those as you want, but i'd prefer not to be a: Queen or a model, we are only popstars when we go to secondary school, K? If you have a problem with my long long list of stuff, please object and give a REASON.

Powers: Nature Water and.. Light.

If you have a problem, tell me.
Back to top Go down

Post what your character is/can do.
Page 1 of 1