Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Testing out stuff

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

Testing out stuff Empty
PostSubject: Testing out stuff   Testing out stuff Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 4:25 pm

Baseline testing out. This is were we RP alittle, and test out how cool the RP is.

First one: Sams Model RP.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Testing out stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing out stuff   Testing out stuff Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 4:33 pm

Hi.

Well, hello. I'm Stephano.

And I'm waiting.

Yes. Just waiting.

Waiting for the meeting to be over!
Sigh...
How boring. One of them just lit a cigarette.
My cravings for cigarettes are on an all time high.
But apparently, I need to keep my teeth perfect, as I am running out of the white paste. That paste basically acts as a paint cover. Underneath.. Are those ugly stumps of yellow. It's horrible. I almost wretch every morning seeing them. But.. When have I not thrown up? My teeth are all ruined, because of the stomach acid, from me actually THROWING UP.
Oh.. Who's this here?
A new model..
Female. Hmm...
She looks like she has already been airbrushed.
I have competition.
Well, with my already gelled brown hair, flat and in an emo brush-across style, I think I can beat her.
My clothes are tight, I wear a white, pinstripe jacket. Underneath? Nothing but my skinny, underweight body. My red neckchief tied around my neck, a pair of rave goggles in my gelled hair. Red and green rave goggles.
My green eyes were perfect, they said, when they went talent-spotting. I was just a no body. Now I'm a somebody. And.. And I'm glad.
This girl looks scared. But a confidence brews inside of her. She thinks modelling is all perfect. No drugs. Nothing. Just get on the catwalk, and get off again, get paid, live a good life with boys surrounding her.
It's nothing like that.

As I lean back, I nod a friendly hello to her, as it was expected. Though, my face has to be kept straight. no smile appears.

I say:

Welcome to hell.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Testing out stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing out stuff   Testing out stuff Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 4:58 pm

I smiled slowly.
"Uhm.. Alright..?" I said.
The other model smirked.
"I'm Stephano."
"I'm Kayleigh. Call me Kay." The girl smiled.
"Alrighty, Alrighty, New Models Stand up. Uhh.. Kayleigh... Jaylo? Give us a pose." The manager said, smiling at Kayleigh.
Kayleg stood up, Lanky body in a skinny dress. Her wide blue eyes winked at the Manager trying to kiss up to him.
"I'm Harry, by the way." The Young Manager said, around his ... older twenties?
Kayleigh looked alot like Paris Hilton but Lankier and Skinnier.
She trotted in her bright red highheels over to the wall as people wondered what in the heck she was going to do.
Kayleigh put her hands behind her neck and pulled a serious face.

Testing out stuff Paris_hilton

The manager stood up, flushed red.
"Marvellous! You look just like Paris Hilton! Your in."
Everyone but the envious models nodded and wrote in notepads.
Kayleigh smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2007-10-07

Testing out stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing out stuff   Testing out stuff Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 1:03 am

Analisa sighed and rolled her dark brown eyes, taking a deep drag from a cigarette. That's nothin'. She crossed her arms, pushing slightly large breasts together. She wore a brown leather jacket that was zipped up halfway- nothing underneathe. She alsow wore light denim jeans with a big brown belt with diamond studs to compliment it. She looked around and saw a man who was talking to one of the girls before she went up.
She had caught the name-- Stephano. She tilted her head to the side and smirked.
"Analisa, you're up!" The manager yelled.
Ana sighed in defeat, then smiled again, walking just so she made sure that this Stephano saw her. She gave him a flirty smile and winked, putting out her cigarette. Ah what the hell. She thought. walking out into she stage with a sassy look.
Ana strutted down the catwalk in her brown high-heels, making a soft click, click sound on the ground that was drawned out by music. When she got to the end, she turned around and put her hands on her hips, bending her right knee and looking directly at the cameras. She arched her back just so her jacket bent just the way she had practiced.
Testing out stuff FemaleModel
Afterward she strutted off, smirking to the manager who had just told her she had gotten in.

Perfect.

Last edited by Sekura on Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Testing out stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing out stuff   Testing out stuff Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 3:49 am

What can I say? She got in. Unsuspecting the dark horrors of modelling.
Yes, under that layer of plastic.... Latex.. Lay dark secrets. I could not wait.
I felt a slight smirk pull to my lips, as another girl appeared.
She looked like a few glamourshots would do her good in men's monthly magazine called Nuts.
I saw what she was trying to achieve. The way she winked at me. Did she seriously think I was straight?
I flirtaciously winked back. This would be a big joke.
She too, seemed unsuspecting of the horrors. But. She seemed to have logic in her mind, that I could sense while she strut her stuff. It came out on her face.
Well. It would soon be erased, and they would start out fresh.
My eyeliner was smudging with the intense heat of the room. Though they had windows open, and I was bare-chested under my pin-striped jacket, it was the heat from the jelous models, kept back on invisible leashs. They couldn't wait to get at the two girls. Transform them into something they weren't.
I remember it like it was yesterday.
I was a plump young boy, waiting at a bus-stop. One move, I did. Just a simple hand-on-hip and the talent spotter whisked me away. Gave me an address card.
I didn't go until a month later. Fashionably late.
I had hated modelling. But then.. It consumed me. The bumps were smoothed out, and I was a blank canvas. The competition. The male models caught me. I was their bitch for a while. Did what they said. Did everything. Then a new male model came in, Francisco. I joined in with the transformation. I covered up all the old rules of life, and wrote over it. Some of the things we did.. Were cruel.. But needed. He was toughened up. Not really in physicality. Just mentality of modelling.
I had been straight. But I guess. Sharing a bedroom with boys going shirtless and naked around you.. Changed me..

"Stephano. What did you think of the first model? Kayleigh Jaylo."
The manager asked me.
I looked down at my notes I had written out.
"Well. She would maybe need to tame those habits she had. She seemed to be a bit wobbly at the end. But I'm sure Cilla, Morabi, and Fiona can change her ways."
"And how about the girl we just saw? Analisa."
Again, I turned to my notes. I had written quite a bit there. I took a deep breath and readied myself. I deliberately missed parts out, some of it.. Was private.
"Analisa.." I took a pause there. "She seemed like she knew.. Knew what happens before it begins. If you know what I mean. She seems quite.. Logical. She would need work. Clear her mind of all those thoughts. Like Kayleigh. She needs change. Her body and physicality is fine. I could smell that she already smoked. But does it matter?"
I paused it there. Everyone was sullen, and silent.
I got up, and took leave, walking out.
From my jacket, as I walked along the gummed pavement, I took out a short cigarette. I lit the end, and rolled it up with the tabacco in it, and smoked, drew long on it.
They would need change. I may be of help to the innocent one. But the other girl.. Analisa.. She would be like a wild, untamed horse. Bucking.. Choosing what she wants herself. A lone horse.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Number of posts : 925
Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm
Registration date : 2007-05-31

Testing out stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing out stuff   Testing out stuff Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 3:59 am

AH WTF KIHA YOURE PARIS HILTON

A worried blonde cursed under her breath as she hung up on her oh-so-trendy mobile.
Everyone went silent and looked at her
"...Cameron in 5." She whispered
Suddenly the quiet atmosphere switched, as everyone screamed and raffled about like ostriches.
People were shotuing into an earpiece, others making the lights for the catwalk
Model checkedtheir make up eagerly.
EVeryone was rushijg around
"CAMERON IN 4!" The blodne shouted
Everyone screamed more and more as they tried to set the catwalk up.
Model practised their walk. Designers messed around with their new designs.
"CAMERON IN THREE!" Another siren.
Another young girl picked up a coffee and waited by the door praying to herself.
"CAMERON IN TWO"
A man picked up thouasand of fashion magazines, and udner al lthe weight he struggled to stand beside the girl with the coffee.
"CAMERON IN ONE!"
Everyone squawked. It was so chaotic so fast everyone buzzing and running and papers flying everywhere
Then there was the ding of the elevator.
EVeryone hushed and stared at the door.
There were high heel echoes through the hallway.
Then they stopped.
The doors were opened by two guards and a tall, slim girl came in wearing sunglasses
She had tanned skin (Fake tan)
Long, dark chocolate loose curled hair (Extensions.)
And no fat whatsoever (Surgery)
She wore a freakishly short chocolate dress that awass more of a tops with a chunky metal belt, showing off her long slim legs.
"O-oh hi there ma'am, I have your coffe-" The young girl twiterd holding out a coffee
The model grabbed it, and threw it onto the floor.
"Too cold." She said airily even though it was steaming hot.
"Heres this months magazine, they havent been out yet ma'am. I worked hard to get these." A man held out the thouasand of magazines
The model stopped to look at the magazines
"You give me this?" She said menacingly.
"..Fashion ones, ma'am. They havent been out. Hot off the press/"
"You give me this, these worthless pieces of CRAP?" The model shouted, the atmosphere tense
"N-no I. I. I-"
"NO! EARL! Take hi mto the door! You're fired" She shoured.
"NO THIS IS MY LIFE! CAMERON WAIT!!" A body guard pulled the guy out the door
"Well now that shit is sorted out.." The model said, flashing a bright smile, and she took off her glasses to show striking silver eyes.
She held her hands i nthe jhair
"Show me the designs!" She smiled again.
All the models rushed to the catwalk as a beat started.
"No no no no! This is al lcrap! Its bullshit! " The girl shouted#
The model/girl was Cameron Kira Flinch, the Quuen Bee, the top model.
She had a terrible temper and if she didnt get what she wanted, may god help you/.
To the world she ws funny, nice, kind.
To veeryone else, she was dominering, nasty, selfish.
Any models that cazme to her level she would kill them.
Sometimes literally.
---

Testing out stuff BrittKoth
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

Testing out stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing out stuff   Testing out stuff Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 4:28 am

Analisa watched Sephano with an emotionless stare, sitting cross-legged on one of the chairs infront of a mirror, her right hand already holding a burning cigarette and holding it out over the back of the chair as she sat on it improperly.
When Stephano began leaving, she smirked a bit and took one last drag, letting it out quickly and putting the cigarette out on the nearby trays. She hopped off the chair and walked at a quick pase towards him, only to run into a brunette, the brunette.
Cameron
Yes, Ana knew her, who didn't? Well, she had only known her from the last five minutes, and the only complement she gave her within her own thoughts was something that the probably would say to her face.
Wow . . . What a bitch.
When she ran into Cameron, she looked up at her with a taunting smile, "Sorry!" She said almost innocentally, shrugging and clapping her hands together.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm

Testing out stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing out stuff   Testing out stuff Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 4:34 am

Cameron looked at her, some of her hair covering her eye.
She scanned her.
She's new, Cameron throught.
Cameron narrowed her eyes. Great competition.
Normally cameron would quickly scan the person to see if it was a journalist, and if not, snap a "Whatever" or "Move it loser."
Unless it was competition

Cameron smiled "Oh hi!" she gushed, her whitened teeth shining birghter than the sun iteself
"I dont believbe we've met!" Her eyes twinkled evilly. "And you are?"
If you didnt know her, you'd think "Gosh isnt she nice!"
If you did know her, you'd thionk "Shit here comes trouble."
But of course, young Analisa didnt know her.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

Testing out stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing out stuff   Testing out stuff Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 4:41 am

From what Ana saw, she knew enough from Cameron. She was a detinator bomb waiting to happen.
"Unfortunately, no, we haven't met. I'm Analisa, and you must be Cameron." She smiled back, showing her perfect pearly-whites.
Ana gave her a friendly smile, purposly looking her up and down and sighing, "Well, I can see why the staff were fussing so much about you. You are some beauty." She complimented, without a Texan accent. "We have to hang out some time, I bet you know much more about modeling than I do, and I'd love to learn the ropes from a professional such as yourself."
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Testing out stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing out stuff   Testing out stuff Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 4:47 am

Narrowed her eyes.
Is this a joke?
Is she innocent?
Or is she pretending to be innocent?

Cameron let out a fake laugh.
"We should! Hey, heres my number." Cameron gave her a card "Well, must be going. I have a top photoshoot wiith Vouge."
Cameron smiled, flicked her hair, put on her glasses and trotted off her high heals clicked and her overly volumized hair bouncing

"So? How did it go?" Asked her P.A
"To be honest.." Cameron stopped and looked at her PA "Sharpen your blade honey because its competition time."
Cameron walked off
her PA, Carly sighed. Here we go again/.
Carly was a british young girl, blonde hair always ina high pony tail, her side fringe covering her eye.
She always wore skinny jeans, converse, and a black leather jacket that was half zipped up with he collar up.
She texted on her blackberry and rung top designer, Zen Guru.
"Its code red again." She sighed
Zen's french accent came down sharp through the line as he tutted
"Well we cannot keep ze cameron waitin, no? Zhe al'ays muss stay on top, no? Oh well, dat iz ze way we roll deze dayz." He said.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

Testing out stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing out stuff   Testing out stuff Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 4:55 am

Ana smiled and nodded, "I'll call you when I can." She spoke as Cameron walked away. "Break a leg!" She called, turning and heading out the door.
Psh, yeah right. She looked down at the card with a smirk, slipping it in with her brown leather purse and heading down the road. She paused and looked around, shrugging off the fact that her chances of catching up with Stephano were very low now that she wasted time on the "professional" slut.
She pulled out her cell phone and scammed through her messages, answering some and ditching the others as she made her way towards the nearest Cafe.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Testing out stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing out stuff   Testing out stuff Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:44 pm

I knew I was being watched. But I didn't turn. I just carried on drawing on my cigarette.
It was lunch time... I should be eating.
But. Figure is put before eating. I don't. I skip all three courses. ALWAYS. Though, if I find I get a bit peckish, I'll get some pasta in a nearby stall or something.
The cigarette was now a butt, and I threw it away into the bin. Urgh. These streets are so dirty. My designer Italian pointed shoes would get ruined. Who cares? I wear one pair once, and they get burned.
Luckily, I had not seen Cameron, or I would have suspected her for spying.
Cameron posters were up everywhere, over-shadowing my men's underwear posters. Massive billboards of her pouting face. She was raw talent at a glance.
Most models had to be airbrushed. I suspected she had gotten some of that. Boy, was I wrong.
I took out my sleek, designer mobile, and tapped in a number. It was my boyfriend's number.
Franc. Oh Franc. He was not a nobody. He owned a restaurant in Paris. A top resteraunt, with top chefs. Famed all over the country and in this country.
He moved to New York, to buy a little lot here. That was when I met him. We talked, and talked, when I went to his resteraunt. He even sat down with me. And before I knew it, I awoke the next morning, in his bed.
It was a night to remember. It IS a night to remember.
Anyway. He answered. The usual 'love' nonsense.
I told him to meet me in his lot, and he agreed. I set off at my usual slow pace.
Have to be fashionably late.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Testing out stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing out stuff   Testing out stuff Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:54 pm

"YOU WANT ME TO WORK FOR BLOODY CHILDRNE?" Cameron shrieked at a meeting with the men in their suits leaning back.
"It-it would be great publici-" One started
"NO! NO! No! This company. IS SHIT! You hear me? S. H. I. T.!! Do you really think ME CAMERON! THE TOP MODEL! Will worek for these so called jobs?" Cameron hissed
"C-cam-"
"No! I quit. Im going to another modelling agency. This one is worse then CRAP. CRAP FROM BLOODY CHUCK NORRIS!" She shouted, grabbing her Prada bag and stamping out.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

Testing out stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing out stuff   Testing out stuff Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:05 am

Ana chewed lightly on her glossed lower lip, looking up from her cell phone screen, only to come across someone familiar.
Stephano.
She sighed and raised an eyebrow, stopped chewing her lower lip, and flipped her cell phone shut. Ana looked both ways before crossing the street at a semi-fast pace. She stuffed her cell phone in her purse, sighing. When she got to the other end, she heard someone call her name and she turned around to see a familiar man.
Oh no . . . Dru.
Dru was practically her stalkerfan, even though she wasn't very popular. When he got the chance, he usually followed Ana around like a lost puppy, and it annoyed her . . . A lot.
"Ana!!" Dru called, waving his pale hands in the air to catch Ana's attention. "Ana! Wait up!"
Analisa leaned on the wall and sighed, waiting for the 4-foot-tall teen.
"Ana, can I get a pic of you?!" He panted holding up a large, old camera.
Ana sighed and rolled her eyes, "How desperate are you tod-"
"Very!" He interuppted her, holding the camera up, "Now pull a sexy pose for me, and will you actually sign it this time? Otherwise my guyfriends won't believe me again."
Analisa put her hands on the brick wall of a clothes store and pressed her front against the cold brick, ignoring the temperature. She raised her left leg up and looked at Dru with a wild, daring expression.
Testing out stuff Brown_hair200x300

Dru took the picture and pulled the polaroid out, handing to her with a blank look, his mouth open.
Ana took the picture and pulled out a pen, signed her name and handed it to Dru. "Happy?"
Dru nodded slowly, staring at her with wide eyes. "That . . . Was . . . Hott . . ." He blinked.
Ana smirked and closed his jaw with one hand, "And that's the hottest you're going to get." And she turned to walk on, leaving the dumbfounded Dru still standing and staring after her.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Testing out stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing out stuff   Testing out stuff Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:22 am

Omg I actually LOVE this RP!!

Kayleigh trotted round in her incredibly high heels. She found a really tall, familiar face standing by a wall.
"Hey Ana. I'm Kayleigh. Your posing was amazing. Cameron is a real... bitch" Kayleigh said, pulling out a cigarette.
"Want one?" Kayleigh smirked, putting it into her mouth and puffing out professional "O" shaped clouds.
Dru ran up to them.
"W - O - W!" Dru said, staring at Kayleigh as if she were a princess.
"Kayleiiiighh!!" He exclimed, thrusting his arms out and waving themwildly.
"Yo-Y-Y-You ROCK!" Dru smiled.
Kayleigh raised a eyebrow and turned to Ana, as she threw her cigarette on the floor.
"Pose! Pose!" Dru said, like a 6 year old.
"Sorry, My Pose is only for professionals." Kayleigh smirked.
She then saw Cameron
"No, NO, NO!!" She shrieked.
"I DO NOT. WANT. COFFEE. I WANT IT WITH" Cameron said, as her P.A's and Assistants and managers all egan to sigh as theyexpected a list.
"SIX COFFEE BEANS EXACTLY< GRINDED ON THE SPOT. MILK. FROM. BRAZIL! Stirred finely with a stirrer made and from China. The smallest amount of whipped cream, fresh and made from the spot, 3 small chocolate bits ontop, and FROTH. UN-DER-STA-ND?" She screamed.
They all nodded, afraid.
"Glad we understand." Cameron smiled.
Kayleighs Old friend Sara came along. They knew each-other before Kayleigh was famous.
"Kay! Hi!" Sara smiled.
"Hows life?" Sara smiled.
"Been better. You?" Kay sighed.
"Watch this."

A gang of boys, 22 walked past, cute ones.
Kayleigh struck a pose

Testing out stuff 2175401

All boys stared.

"Cor!"
"Phrwar!"
"Ooh"

Kayleigh smirked, so did Sara.
"Which kind boy could possibly take us to the cafe?"
"ME!"
Sara smiled, So did Kay.
"Seeya later, Ana." Kayleigh winked and walked off with the cutest boy, Sara with the cutest.

* * * * * * 10 minutes later. * * * * * *

"never Do that again" Sara said angrily to Kayleigh.
"Sorry! Sorry! I didn't know the boys looked like Angels and ate like Racehorses and pigs!" Kayleigh smiled as Sara giggled.
They walked back out and went into the model place. Lunch break was over.
"Seeya Sara."
"Bye Kay."
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

Testing out stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing out stuff   Testing out stuff Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:37 pm

Ana looked over at Kayleigh and smiled softly, "Hey Kayleigh. Thanks! Yours wasn't all that bad, either."
She rolled her eyes and sighed, taking a cigarette, "My hero!" she joked, lighting the cigarette with one of her lighters. "Yeah," She said, laughing half-heartedly, "Real bitch indeed. Dumbass gave me her card." She put emphasis on the word card and laughed again, showing Kayleigh the card and taking another drag from her cigarette.

Ana sighed and leaned on the wall, taking a deep drag from her cig and letting it out with a French puff- a small thin line of smoke from the corner of her mouth. When Kayleigh looked at her, she smirked, "Wanna keep him?" And her smirk changed to a smile.

When the boys came by, Analisa only smiled and flicked the ashes from her cigarette onto the ground, stepping on Kayleigh's to put it out. Dry season, it was, no need for a ticket any time soon.
Ana waved at Kayleigh as she left the boys, taking another drag from her cigarette and looking downward, sighing out the smoke. She crossed her arms and flicked the ashes from her cigarette, walking the opposite direction.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Testing out stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing out stuff   Testing out stuff Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 12:32 am

Ana isn't bitchy. She's nice. For a seriously pretty girl she is NOT bitchy! But I have to do something bitchy now because everyone here is pretty fucked up except for Ana and some others. I know! I'll kiss Dru then dump him. I AM tough!

"Ok, Ok girls. Now as you know, This IS like America's next top model. We'll only accept 3 or 4 models, but now we have 7. We shall eliminate one. We shall have alook at your best pictures and judge the best ones out of all of you. Good luck. First up -- Kayleigh." The Manager said, Assistants and interns running around.
Kayleigh strutted on, as shehad a feather boa placed around her new curly blonde bob.
Her X-mascara'd eyes glared through the camera as she slowly tilted her head back and produced a pout in her black dress, as the camera shot wildly.

There was a new poster produced.
It had Ana and Kayleigh's pout and face on it.
The poster was white ,and in blue writing said:
"The NEW perfume. Unleash te inside of you. Buy -- A Touch of Life and a Dash of pink perfume. Now only $45. This IS the models perfume. This is you."
People crowded around it, as the office [ where the photoshoot was ] Everyone saw.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

Testing out stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing out stuff   Testing out stuff Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 12:37 am

Ana walked by and saw the crowd of people looking at the tall poster of herself and Kayleigh. She took a long drag of her cigarette and leaned against the wall, "Well God damn." She smirked, satisfied. She smashed her cigarette against the wall and let go, walking into the crowd, not exactly knowing if it was a good idea.
She easily weaved through until she saw Kayleigh and waved to her, smiling softly and catching up.
"Nice one, huh?" She smiled, crossing her arms and looking back at the croud.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Testing out stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing out stuff   Testing out stuff Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 12:44 am

"that will put Cameron into her place!" Kayleigh smiled, knealing agaisn't the wall for 5 minutes as she pulled out a cigerette.
The manager would kill them, as it was Ana's go next.
"I'm going to go back." Kayleigh smiled, uncrossing her arms.
She blew one last puff and stubbed out a ciggerette agaisnt a Cameron poster.
The poster slowly made a black, grey hole as it slowly devoured and finished up the newspaper.
Kayleigh smiled and went back up the stairs with Ana.
"Tough competition, Huh." Kayleigh said, meaning that Cameron was going to win, probably.
"We could slide through though. You won't be out, though." Kayleigh smirked.
Ana nodded, and sat in her grey chair along her black desk.
She sat next to Stepahno and nodded. It was ana's go.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

Testing out stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing out stuff   Testing out stuff Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:10 am

Ana followed Kayleigh and smiled at the now burnt picture of Cameron. "Nice." She mumbled, walking and getting ready to go in the catwalk.

When she came down the catwalk, she strutted lightly in high-heels, stopping at the middle and stricking two poses, then continuing to the middle. That's where she struck a pose in which she had also been working on.

Testing out stuff Phpthumb13to3

She turned and walked back down, reversing the way she came, then left the catwalk.

She had noticed Stephano sitting next to Kayleigh, and she smirked.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Testing out stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing out stuff   Testing out stuff Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:08 am

Stephano looked at the pavement.
He was tired.
Apparently everyone was now in the future, when he had just taken a few steps out of the fashion office.
It didn't make sense.
Stephano frowned.
He redecided. That he didn't want to meet his boyfriend. He was going to turn right around, and order the organisers to set him up into the photo shoot. He didn't care if he had to book. This was just to get stress off.
He ran back, but still wanted to be fashionably late.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Testing out stuff Empty
PostSubject: Mah Post Lols.   Testing out stuff Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 12:21 pm

Kayleigh watched as a girl named Helen, one of the finalist's was up next. Tall and Gracefull, she posed.
Kayleigh actually became nervous. Kayleigh tilted her head round to Everyone else.
Cameron was actually laughing at Helen's gracefulness!
Cow.. Kayleigh though.
She guess what Ana was thinking, too.
Ana was bobbing her head up and down, as if to consider if Helen could go through.
Stephano had left the room for a moment or two.
Kayleigh tried to focus on Helen, watching her moves.
Kayleigh could learn something or two.

Testing out stuff X_52f41bf6

The photographer now looked unsure of Helen's pose. It was not nice. Messed up hair, strange pout, eyes blurghy, Not a nice sight.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Testing out stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing out stuff   Testing out stuff Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 5:44 pm

I took out my compact mirror and stared into it.
The face of a high-cheekboned boy looked back, confidently, almost daring me to speak an insult.
I smirked, and slipped it away into my pin-striped trouser's pocket. As I neared the office, I broke into a fashion, catwalk, strut, one hand in my pocket, the other, left, swinging.
Left right left right. No foot out of pace. Never syncopated.
I walked up the marble stairs, or rather glided, and ended up at the revolving doors. A man at the revolving doors offered to take my coat. But I flatly refused, I was wearing nothing under the tuxedo shirt. It was my style. No one ever wondered onto my patch.
The door man watched me strut up to the desk, as if I were on the catwalk right now. I put my feminine hands onto the desk and tapped my fingers on the polished wood.
"Sarah. I'm signing in. Com Mr Rox that I'm coming up."
Sarah nodded, chewing on her gum. Everyone who worked here, looked like they were in for modelling. Sarah, a pretty young lady of the tender age of nineteen. I remembered when the black-haired Sarah timidly walked in next to the old head secratery. Work experiance. Sarah had had to bin and shred. Bin and shred all the confidential papers. Glue and stick. Glue and cut all the model pictures out of other magazines onto the board.
Sarah chewed her gum loudly, as if she could not care less that I was disgusted by the sound and flecks of spit that hit the desk.
Sarah put her mouth close to the com and pressed the red button.
"Stephano here to see you."
She took her finger off and it clicked back a reply. A male voice, sounding like a heavy-smoker. Like every fat-cat in buisness.
"Bring him up."
Then that clicked off. I nodded to Sarah and strut on ahead, waiting for the lift to arrive. Someone I did not recognise had already pressed the button.
They turned, hearing me approach, and narrowed their eyes. They looked like they were in internal pain. Must just be their thinking face. It was an older gentleman. Greying hair, short and round. I arched an eyebrow, waiting patiently. I wished for the lift to come and whisk me away from this gentleman who was clearly having a time remembering who I was.
He finally smiled widely, greyish-black teeth and gums showing. It grossed me out. Looked just like my teeth and gums when I had not put the protective covering over it.
Takes me back to that time I walked into work on one of the first days. Forgot to put in my covering, and then, they asked me to do a big smile. Of course, I flashed them one.
The next thing I knew, the photographer was having a seizure on the floor, and the hair and makeup specialist had thrown up all over my new suit.
Anyway.. The old man nodded.
"I remember you!"
He rudely pointed a finger at me. It made me feel like I was being judged. Though, I probably was. At least one person at all times was watching me here. Waiting for my big slip-up. That teeth and gums slip-up had costed me dearly. I had to build myself up from that point. Lowest of the low. Scum.
"You're that model that had those teeth! Just like me!"
He showed me, and then, I turned my back to him, deciding to take the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Testing out stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing out stuff   Testing out stuff Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:16 pm

Kayleigh stared with wide eyes.
Where did Stephano go?
She shrugged to herself, as one of the models Stared.
"Heh, just.. .. Shoulder excersises?" Kayleigh said desperately as the model still eyed Kayleigh up and down and decided that she "checked" and the model turned her head away.
Kayleigh looked bewildered. Ana looked amused, and was smirking with a 'brow raised, as she folded her arms.
Cameron was still bossing people around.
"Look people, I work WELL for this CRAP service. If someone gives me a ESPRESSO that is from AMERICA I shall quit. I NEED IT FROM AFRICA." Cameron ordered. As she clicked her fingers.
In 2 minutes, a Espresso from `Africa` came, but it wasn't quick enough.
"18.3 seconds slow. Chuck it away." She ordered.
"B-b-but.."
"NO." She said, thrusting her arms about.
"I-i-i-..I got you the newest Magazine. Out of 102 pages, 56 are about you and 8 about your clothes."
"Only 56? This is ridiculous. Fire him."
"But.. Cameron, please!" The intern begged.
"OUT." Cameron said, using her hands to shoo him away, as she pulled a disgusted face.
"Cameron! Here, Read this! 100 pages and 80 of them are about you!"
"That's better." Cameron said, clicking her fingers as a chair was pulled to her and a intern knelt down so Cameron stuck her feet up.
"Nah." She said angrily, but more softly.
Kayleigh and Analisa exchanged smirked faces.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

Testing out stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing out stuff   Testing out stuff Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 12:32 am

Ana couldn't help it. She raised her eyebrows and gave Kayleigh a "Watch this." expression.
She walked up to Cameron and smiled, "Hey there! Sounds like you're having a good time, huh?" She rolled her eyes and sighed. "People these days, they can be such pests, huh? I mean, seriously. Someone with your line of work must be horribly in distress with all of this ignorant staff messing up all the time." She crossed her eyes, her smile fading as she gave Cameron an serious look.

Good thing she was a model.

Analisa chewed on the corner of her cheek. Then gasped and shook her head, as if she had just remembered. "Oh my god, Cameron! I just remembered why I came to you in the first place!" She smiled and pressed the heel of her hand on her forehead, rolling her eyes, then getting extremely serious. "Oh my god, Cameron. The poster in the front of you, you looked awesome except . . ." She pursed her lips together pressing her eyebrows together. " When I looked someone had burned a hole on the paper. Look!" She took reached to gentally take Cameron's wrist and carefully pull her towards the front.
This is going to be good. She thought, smirking when Cameron wasn't looking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Testing out stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing out stuff   Testing out stuff Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Testing out stuff
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next