Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Testing out stuff

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Testing out stuff - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing out stuff   Testing out stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 8:39 pm

I had heard the old man calling for me. Calling for me to come back and speak to him. Well, if I was going to risk sweaty armpits and smelling, or the old man..
Maybe the old man would be better.
But I was already on the top-most floor. Going down again would make me even sweatier. The point of that would be...?
Exactly.
Anyway. I walked up to the satin, red doors and of course, Mr. Rox was sitting in his big leather chair that hid him, back to me, hands in a steeple fashion. He always looked out the window. The massive window fashioned into the model logo.
A catwalk with a red high heel lying on it, alone. It clearly symbolised being alone, and in tough situations. This company apparently picks you up and puts you back in place.
Lies.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Testing out stuff   Testing out stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:00 pm

Kayleigh smirked thoughtfully with Ana.
She watched Cameron's face with Horror.
"Yes, Yes! That EVIL person!" Kayleigh said seriously, wih exclimation.
"How Dare they! THEE Cameron! Why?" Kayleigh said.

[sHORTIE]
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Number of posts : 925
Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm
Registration date : 2007-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Testing out stuff   Testing out stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 9:30 pm

Pfft what happened to the: Dont post more than 3 posts without another charatrer rule?

aAnd cameron isnt tjayt much of a bitch queen!
Im really sorry to rant but you totally made her a different character that i wasnted her to be x-x

Urgh i posted three negative comments in a row.
Sorru guys please dont get mad at me im having an off day x-x
I'll post later
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm

PostSubject: Re: Testing out stuff   Testing out stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:01 pm

nvm that olast post

Smile

Hey i got an idea
AFter thsis eries we do something elose that gets people famous
Like acting or singing
I think we should do singing next, but i nfcandi style.

Like yeah

This is modelling, Sam style
Next can be SInging, candi style.
Then can be acting, Kiha style
And then sekura can chpoose whatever she wants.

But lets finish this rp first.
This goes up to book 5 becasue it isnt an official orkcinp earlz book.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Testing out stuff   Testing out stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:13 pm

Cameron strutted on the ctawalk.

It was fashion week, music pumping the speakers and lights flashing everywhere.

She was wearing suchan oh-so-short dress with long sleeves.
It was more of a top than a dress.
She also had cop-styled glasses with white frames and brown tinted lenses.

Everyoine cheered as she came up, as she held a microphone
"Welcome to Fashion week" She beamed, "I'd like to itnroduce my new make-up products..."

Later she was backstage.
"Who gave me the gold microphone?" She bshouted
A girl scuttled up
"I-i did, mi-"
"IDIOT! YOU ARE FIRED! I asked for the PURPLE not GOLD! PURPLE! NO GOLD!" Cameron stamped off, leaving the girl in tears
As she walked, her designer and PA followed her2 S
"Cam, people are thinking you are a mean old bitch." Her pa said handing her a magazine. "I suggest you do an interview to prove them wrong?"
"Excellent. Ok, go sort it out." Camron said. "NOW!"
"Madam!" The frnech desinger said. "I have 2
made all of ze modalz to hav zeh worzt coztumes zo you ave ze best oneŁ
"Good." Cameron said
"And, hey!" She shotued after him "That paris hiklton barbie - She must have the worst."
"Ai" He called out, after passing Stephano "Shes getting ready for how you zay, battle, no?" And he walked off
Back to top Go down
Indigo

Indigo

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Testing out stuff   Testing out stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:41 pm

And enter another character.

Rosalind sat down. She sat down on a chair in the waiting room, examining her new nails. They were perfect. She was perfect. But not perfect enough.

She had tried everything. E, anorexia...Which she still did, and had. But it wasn't good enough.

This was her 5th audition, and she was determined.

"Would number 657 please come to room 12 now, please, for your photo shoot? Thankyou." Called a loudspeaker from the corner of the room. Rosalind checked her nails again. She was next.

Yes, this was a photo shoot.
Yes, this was an audition.
Yes, Rosalind looked like this.

Testing out stuff - Page 2 9h3pld
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Testing out stuff   Testing out stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:56 pm

I passed by the 'famous Cameron' and turned back at the French man's words.
"Yes..... But maybe she needs help.."
I softly spoke, unable to believe she had joined the company. She was better than us. Yet.. We needed her.
She was ordering people about. I never knew someone to be quite as bossy as her. She had just fired someone because of the colour of the microphone.
I knew she needed to be knocked down a few pegs. And no one would be brave enough to do that.
Apart from me.
I walked up to Cameron, almost immediately forgetting about the aim I had to get up those final stairs and get to Mr. Rox's office.
She was surrounded, Cameron was.. By attendants. Hair stylists. Makeup stylists. Personal assistants.
I had refused to have a personal asistant. They never let you have any privacy. Remind me to tell you about that time when I bumped into Shar's personal asistant. Whew. One red shoe!
Anyway.
I strutted up to her, as if modelling already.
"You better watch out...Ms. Cameron."
I warned her back, towering above them.
All models need to be tall. Some companies only let in the freakishly tall. They loved me. Said I was perfect for being tall.
Or rather, they kidnapped me and took me here.
"Or you may find yourself losing everyone and everything around you.."
And with that, I turned back, and decided to leave her in the lurch.
Would she know it was me who said that?
Had she even heard me?
I didn't know..
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Testing out stuff   Testing out stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:06 pm

Kayleigh looked at Ana and Back at Cameron.
Why is she a bitch?
Harry, the manager went over to Kayleigh.
"Well done, Kay! You really look like Paris Hilton!"
Kayleigh gritted her teeth an stood up.
EVeryone stared.
Noone was aloud to stand up during a fashion catwalk.
"I may look, sound, model and try to be like her, but I am NOT her. Paris Hilton is beautiful, and Unique. I am no where near her. Just, stop trying to Kiss up to me, Harry." Kayleigh said, gesturing with her tanned hands, long red nails waving about and her tall shoes tapping the floor.
Kayleigh sighed and went up to the stage. She warned Ana.
"If noone will do the job, I will." Kayleigh smiked.
But Kayleigh had another Idea. She grabbed the microphone, tossed a part of blonde hair over her shoulder.
"Lets Demote her!" Kayleigh yelled, thrusting her hand up in the air. Most people nodded, but cautiously.
Kayleigh was:

1. The only girl that didn't do drugs.
2. The only girl that hasn't quit
3. One of the oldest girls in the model thing. [Remember I had second post?]

Kayleigh was popular. Except for from Cameron and Harry.
Kayligh walked up to Cameron.
"You need to be taught som manners, Miss." Kayleigh smirked.
"Fire her!" Cameron said, but she was ignored this ONCE.

Ok.

Sam, You have to stop saying "I" in your posts, because when I paste it on word document, I can only be 2% arsed to change "I" to He/Stephano.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Testing out stuff   Testing out stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:38 pm

Cameron looked at STeph weirdly
"Adn you are?" She hsissed, but he walked away.
She shook her head. "Nevermind. Hey, you, Zitface" Cameron clicked her fimngers and a yoiung girl camer up to her.
"That Ana girl...take her out,." Cameron said as she clicked clacked off.
The girl nodded
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2007-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Testing out stuff   Testing out stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 12:30 am

Ana caught sight of Stephano and she walked up to him at a slow, patient pace.
"Good evening . . . Stephano, right?" She raised an eyebrow, giving a semi-flirty smile. She had one hand on her back, the other in her jacket pocket. She was still wearing the black dress she wore at the catwalk earlier that day, click-clacking and black high-heels. "As you saw earlier today, I'm Ana." she smirked and looked ahead of her, and out of the corner she saw someone.
Cameron.
She was talking to a girl that seriously needed to be introduced to ProActive, though she definately wouldn't say anything. The girl scanned the room and paused at the sight of Ana, and Ana instinctively acted as if the girl's presence wasn't even registered in her subcautious.
Although then the girl raised a small, black, walky-talkie and said something Ana couldn't hear, the girl's eyes still locked on her.
Soon enough, She heard footsteps behind her.
"So, Stephano," She said quickly, "Want to go get a drink or something? Maybe . . ." She shrugged, "Shop?" She pursed her lips together as she put a perfectly-manicured hand on Stephano's arm, the corners of her eyes showing to men in black suits looking at her. Her expression turned hopeful.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Testing out stuff   Testing out stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 12:42 am

Ana got nervous
Two bodyguard walked up behind her, the other girl still staring at her.
"Scuse me ma'am we're gonna have to ask you to leave." They said
"W-what? Why? Its not like I've done anything worng." She laughed nervously, clutching her bag tightly.
"Ma'am, please follow us." They each took her arm
"Get off of me! You cant jsut arrest me!!" She screamed, then she looked around desperatly.
"STEPH!" She hissed, and secretly passed her bag to him.
I (steph) just stood there blankly, as i watched her being pulled away. I opened the bag.
Cocaine.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Testing out stuff   Testing out stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 12:51 am

Am I till excluded from this RP? o-o
Back to top Go down
Indigo

Indigo

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Testing out stuff   Testing out stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:25 am

"Would Rosalind Deliquientino please come to room 15 for the photo shoot, please. Thankyou." said a loudspeaker from across the room. Rosalind smiled.
Testing out stuff - Page 2 11aj3aw
And she walked into the audition.

When she came out, She whistled to herself. Holding a certificate in her arm which read, "You are qualified to be a model. Please make your way to the catwalk.
Welcome to the real world."
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Testing out stuff   Testing out stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 2:35 pm

I watched the girl I had only once seen, but never met, before.
I peered into the bag, at the small packets of white powder, and I smiled. So.. She was planting them on me?
It was just easier to have them all at once.
She had tried to use me. Tried to bring me into her life. What had she done that was so terrible?
Had they caught sight of her taking these?
I re-adjusted the red and black raver goggles on my forehead, in my hair, and walked on, as if nothing had happened.
I must admit, several people had stared, but they were easily dealt with, with a questioning glance, they turned back to whatever they were doing.
I thought of dying my hair a darker black, with green highlights. Maybe some extensions.
Rave was IN now. Classical romantic was out.
I did not do the buttons up on my dinner jacket. I let my bare chest be exposed to the public.
It was my style.
I remember that one fashion model from that other company. He came in wearing these exact clothes. WITH the signiture goggles!
I told the boss, and the next thing I knew.. He never woke up.
Still in a coma I gather.
You learn to never pity, here.
Yet....
I couldn't help feeling for the girl who had been taken away.
She seemed a lot like me. On the first day of the job.
Maybe I'll see news reports, and discover what jail she went to.
I thought.
Maybe I'll never see her again.
I thought, as I shoved the bag under my armpit.
It clashed terribly with my outfit.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Testing out stuff   Testing out stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:28 pm

Ended. Since this is too shit for anyone and you're all having jolly good fun without me on that other book series
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Testing out stuff   Testing out stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Testing out stuff
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2