Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Testing - Candi style

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimiko

Kimiko

Number of posts : 925
Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm
Registration date : 2007-05-31

Testing - Candi style Empty
PostSubject: Testing - Candi style   Testing - Candi style Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:16 am

have a freaking awesome storyl;ine: Fantasy (woop!) 4 girls or whatever work in a cafe as a part time job and are about to leave school to university. (NARNIA MOMENT WOOP) Then osmehow i dunno they see another world and die. (jk) They go back in time somehow, into a fantasy world and are told they have powers (ofd course).
Real world and fantasy world get mixed up as some random monsters come into the real world and yhe girls obviously have to save the day without sdhowing wh othey are.
cHEESY, I KNOW BUT ITS SO ROCKIN PEARLZ.
Characters: Mains - 1. Zora, leader. She's the second youngest and knows about the fantasy world first. Not unpopular but not popular at school. Shes kinda like zoey in mew mew but less spazzy
Looks: (I have a youtube video with all characters in i post later) Short brown hair and silver eyes.
Powers: None, e3xcept that she fights good in power up mode
Weapons?: ...Hmmmmm......
2. Wiki. Second oldest. Mysterious and never talks. Not known i nschool at all but very powerful. Shes fro mfantasy world and goes to zora to tell her about it
Looks: Short blonde hair, white in powerup mode. Strange glowing eyes
Powers: Night and stars
Weapons: STaff
3. Renna. Oldest. Popular at school. Scared of everything, cries easily. But in power up mode she is a legfend i nthe fantasy world or whatever and is thne rbavest. She owns a pet hawk
Looks: Dark brown haie withn a tint of purple. Long. Inb power up mode its purple. Also in powerup mode she has wolf ears.
Powers: None
Weapons: Her hawk and a broom stick
4. Flyfae. Youngest. Hyper and bubbly and very clumsy. She guards a secret abiout the fantasy world
Looks: Brown hair and in power up mode she has wings on her head (lmao)_
Powers: Flight.
Weapons: A small blob of a bunnyt o-o
(They all have somethign special, like zora is the leader, flyfae guards a secret, wiki from fantasy world, renna is a legend)

School: Greenwood High School
Houses: Wiki - Lives i nfantasy world ina dark wood ina cottage. Has no family. Flyfae - Shares a room in school with zora.
Renna - Richest and has a huge suite for herself in scvhool
TRell us more info:
- Zora and flyfae are best friends
- Wiki is very powerful and belongs i nthe fantasy world. She makes a portal into reality to find zora to tell her she isd the chosen one
- Zora goes out to find the other chosen ones
- Renna has split personalities. In real world she is scared oif everything and cries real easily and is sensitive. In fantasy world, she is a legend. Harsh and brave, she gives noe mercy.
-Flyfae can fly
- I MADE ALL OF THIS UP!!

Anything else?: I think it would be cool to roleplay this since we dont do fantasy and stuff only powerrs.

ADDED CHARACTER:
5. Kika. Popular. Bubbly and sweet and flirty.
Looks: Long blonde hair.
Powers: She can levitate stuff and summon animals.
Weapons: None

Post on whatg character you want
Ok this is test number two for my storyline.
We are still rping the other one, we're gonna test all of the storylines at the same time.

Testing - Candi style Zx

1. Zora in powerup mode.
2. Flyfae in powerup mode
3. Renna in normal mode
4. Renna in normal mode.
5. Wiki in powerup mode
6. Kika in powerup mode
7. Kika in powerup mode
8. Renna in powerup mode
9. Flyfae in powerup mode.

POST WHO U WANNA BE
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2007-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Testing - Candi style   Testing - Candi style Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 6:29 am

Darkness, a platform. She's been here before, she was sure of it. The darkness engulfed her except for the platform and white stars twinkling around her. She was standing in the middle.
"Your next objective is to go to the real world and summon your sisters, first look for Zora, tell her she's needed here in the Fantasy World, don't let any foolish mortals know."
After nodding, she woke up, heading to her door and closing to her eyes, sighing.
"To Earth." Wiki spoke, cracking a small smile on her face before opening the door and entering to Earth, and there her objective began.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm

PostSubject: Re: Testing - Candi style   Testing - Candi style Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 8:00 am

I be zpra and kika.

ZORA, KIKA AND WIKI TAKEN.

RENNA
FLYFAE
ARE LEFT

Im two charas because theres five and one will be keft out
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Testing - Candi style   Testing - Candi style Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:27 am

I be Flyfae

Flyfae. We summon you to the world of.. Earth.
Flyfae sighed, putting on her helmet.
Flyfae. WITHOUT powers. Trust me, it'll be fun.. *evil laugh*
Fly sighed and was suddenly vacumed into a sort-of-black hole.
She gasped and spluttered, but arrived.
Safe.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Testing - Candi style   Testing - Candi style Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 9:10 pm

nO

Wiki is the only girl form, the fantasy realm
The others are in a high school boarding school xD
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Testing - Candi style   Testing - Candi style Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 9:50 pm

Zora groaned and whammed onto her alarm clock
"ZORA!" Her mum shouted
"Ug."
"COME ON YOU'RE LATE FOR SCHOOL!" Her mum shouted again
Zora got up and sat by her dressing table.
She stared into the mirror at her tired self.
Life was so boring for her, she had nothing to do.
She went to Faith Hope's Boarding School, but trust her, it was nothing like the funb ones in the movies
It was just like normal school except you had to sleep in there.
It was the start of a new term, the last term for that matter.
Just a few more weeks and Zora would be totally out of there!
At least zora shared a dorm with Flyfae. Fly was her totally best friend, and would always make Zora smile.

Zora brushed her boring aubvurn bob messy hair and slugged into the car, dragging along a blue suitcase.

Soon there she was, staring at the huge site of Faith Hope's Boarding school.
There was Kika, who was endlessly popular and all the boys loved. She was the stereotypical popular. She had long blonde hauir and glittering charming blue eyes. All the guys fdancied her.

There was Renna, who sometimes hung out with kika but was on her own most of the time. She was spoaztic and clumsy and she screamed in fright at the slightest thing.

And now, Zora saw in class, theres a girk called Wiki
"Everyone, this is Wiki. She is joining just for the last term" The teacher said as everyonbe stared at her
Zora blinked,. The girl was staring right back at her.
This was going to be one weird term.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Testing - Candi style   Testing - Candi style Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Testing - Candi style
Page 1 of 1